Connection ErrorBad RequestThis page went staleSession ExpiredSign in requiredForbiddenNot FoundToo Many RequestsServer ErrorBad GatewayService UnavailableGateway TimeoutHTTP Version Not Supported
Session Expired
Your session has expired. Please log in to continue.
Sign in required
You need an account to do that. Sign in or create one — it only takes a minute.
This page went stale
Your security token was rejected, usually because the page sat open too long or you signed in elsewhere. Nothing was saved. Reload the page and try again.
Request Failed
We encountered an issue while processing your request.
Please check your internet connection and try again.
It turned out that there was another small error in the script, related to DoNotGiveTurnToPlayerAIIfNoTownsAndActiveHeroes(4, true)
Here's the thing. I set the second argument to true, and everything works. But as soon as I need to disable this function and set it to nil, everything breaks. What should the second argument be to disable this command?
decided to reread the scripting manual again; I'm glad there aren't that many questions left.
RazeBuilding(objectName); -- does this destroy dwellings? Or not? And what does it turn them into? SetStandState -- what are "stands" and how do they work? What is this even about?
RazeBuilding destroys a dwelling, leaving nothing behind.
I have repeatedly mentioned stands in this thread and in "current issues." It is an object of type AdvMapStandShared.
I read the manual. Judging by what is written there, you can do the following:
```
sound_id = Play2DSound("sound") -- or 3D
...
StopPlaySound(sound_id)