Walkthroughs for custom maps.
Auto-translated
Map details
- maxuta
- Seven Seals
- Paragon
- camp004
- The Lost Empire (Zagubione Imperium)
- wrota-czasu
- Великая Война Dragon's
- Das Weltreich II
- 007 chases Dr No (v 12 2006)
- Gates of Wonder
- The Last Crusade v3.1
- Astral Venice
- La reconquista de Viduan
- Start of the Apocalypse (SoD)
- tlc v3.4RC
- tlc v3.4RC2
- tlc v3.4RC3
- °чєЪХЯХэК °ж2.1
- 6424УўРЫ <
- tlc v3.4RC4
- tlc v3.4RC7
- Klucz do Twierdzy
- zemsta-mutare
- Zemsta Mutare (оригинал и исправления)
- The Forces of Evil
- jeday otvetka
- jeday otvetka maps
- God Eater I
- God Eater II
- Lord Rings
- 壮志雄心
- whencf
- --!!! new features
- 勇者闯天关(BT)版
- 珍妮弗环梦之旅(情之祭奠)
- УўРЫОЮµР
- racing
- tlc
- йи
- Road to Destruction BT Improved
- Sword Saga (corrected)
- War of titans (lite edition)
- dunkler horizont
- Hell Verses Heaven (corrected)
- matrix-by-unknown
- 新锦绣天下 / New Splendid World
- test
- Magical Generation I
- Bloody Fight Bloody War
- Brave without Fear
- Shan Hai Legend
- Brave without Fear
- Ascension v1.1
- 100 years Woxin
- 绝地反击(铁人版)/ Jedi Strikes Back (Iron Man Edition)
- Audaciousness
- Audaciousness
- Breaking Wind and Waves (CHI)
- 100 years Woxin
- Tree of the World-BT (CHI)
- Leap Forward-BT (CHI)
- Alcatraz Escape V2.0Rus
- Unleashing the Bloodthirsty v2
- Never Give Up (CHI)
- Journey-BT (CHI)
- Cai Yan's Adventure (CHI)
- посещаем палатки ключника
- 荒原上的英雄完善测试版(高难)
- C- Shadows of the Forest
- C- Shadows of the Forest
- 荒原上的英雄完善测试版(高难)
- 南征北战正式版
- PvE Arena
On day 44, the purple faction opens a border guard at (107, 58, 0) and sets off on a free roam.
On day 57, the orange faction opens a guard at (126, 117, 0) and also goes for a walk.
Although, unlike Boss and Verdigo, they are quite far from Dragons Eye and don't cause any particular trouble.
Also, in the late game, gold and resources are regularly reduced, but I don't know how critical this may be.
I really liked Zemsta Mutare...
kolotok talked about his Walkthrough in this post. There are further discussions with some details (page 110 of the topic). In general, kolotok completed the game, completely ignoring the author's intention: without Mutare, keeping the Dungeon on the snow and Das.
The game crash also occurred when launching the original version; through trial and error, I found that the Angel Alliance in Dragon's hand caused this.
I fixed both mistakes, and then two more unpleasant moments, and uploaded the corrected version here. Once again, I strongly advise everyone who wants to complete the corrected version.
Regarding preserving Deep Shadow’s Dungeon on Blue lands, I will repeat: the author clearly did not anticipate such a possibility, but for the player, it is, to put it mildly, better than breaking through insane antimagic garrisons along the way if entering the snowy area from the other side.
In general, there are many good Polish maps; I continue to wait for the English version of "Seven dark souls".
As for “pure” Heroes, with the HD mod and the HD+ option disabled, we have exactly the original gameplay with all the original bugs.
(Василь Симоненко. Люди – прекрасні)
As for the "pure" Heroes, with the HD mod and the HD+ option disabled, we have exactly the original gameplay with all the original bugs.
As for the "pure" Heroes, with the HD mod and the HD+ option turned off, we have exactly the original gameplay with all the original bugs.
It can be clarified that it includes all the original non-critical bugs. The HD mod also addresses critical bugs (i.e., those that cause the game to crash) even when HD+ is turned off.
Added 10 minutes later
Here, it's less about principle and more about a stubborn mindset – the idea that only the "pure" Heroes are acceptable. This doesn't lend itself to rational explanation; it requires a psychiatrist.
The fact that people have such a personal (almost religious) attachment to Heroes 3 can't be dismissed as a psychiatric issue. I understand you perfectly.
And using the HD mod certainly has its drawbacks (along with its advantages, of course).
Firstly, the atmosphere and quality of the game are undoubtedly diminished when using it (the music at the start of battles, the wrong spellbook, "foreign" interface elements, etc.). And while in older versions (up to version 4), almost everything that didn't appeal to you could be turned off, now almost nothing can be turned off.
Secondly, the HD mod, while fixing bugs in the original game, introduces its own bugs, although they rarely affect the game itself.
Thirdly, the HD mod is essentially undocumented. There is no description of the HD+ option – how it specifically changes the original game, and there is no documentation in general. There is a changelog, but it doesn't describe everything, and not always accurately.
The author of the HD mod explicitly states that he does what interests him (for example, documenting or fixing many bugs in the HD mod doesn't interest him), and others are free to use the HD mod or not.
Nasos, if you're interested, I can help you find a version and settings for the HD mod so that everything looks the same as before, but you can still use hotkeys for quick army management, and so that the original game fixes work.
At the same time, I can give you a DLL module to disable the new backpack view and the new battle results window (this can't be done simply by adjusting the HD mod settings).
This is a spoiler for a map, the link to which I posted here recently:D
Now, to the point. A question for veterans of hardcore maps: how much do you actually enjoy it when a map starts with long and intricate battles and/or challenging logistical puzzles, where one wrong step leads to game over?
And with the HD mod, you can take a utopia of any level with 5-6 snakes and 1 lizard warrior, and only use 1 cast of expert haste as a spell:smile51:
This is a spoiler for a map, the link to which I posted here recently:D
How is this possible?
So, what's the point of playing with HD if the game still crashes?
That's why I often play without HD+: I want to be sure that I'm not disrupting the gameplay intended by the map creator (remember: even the placement of obstacles on the battlefields differs with and without HD+).
And when the game crashes or freezes, that's when I enable HD+. And when the month of plague or the week of a real monster arrives, I enable SOD_SP only to advance the turn. I make a save, exit, restart, and disable SOD_SP or HD+.
By the way, it has already been mentioned that the bug causing crashes when an enemy hero has Alliance angels in their hand in HD mode has been fixed.
(Василь Симоненко. Люди – прекрасні)
In my opinion, the HD mod is practically a must-have, and I can hardly imagine playing without it.
Exactly, unfortunately, it's quite easy to impose some trendy stuff on most people. But sensible people just smile – how did we poor souls play before, how miserable we were! Believe me, we did play, and it was great! Did the HD mod add anything to that feeling? No, it didn't. The essence of the game lies in the Heroes themselves, not in the HD mod.
I enjoy playing Heroes on an old monitor with a resolution of 800x600 – and therefore, with all the old, beautiful graphics. How can you play Heroes on large resolutions where everything is tiny – I really can't imagine. If this is progress, then why is it needed?
Speaking of single-player, of course, the question arises about HD+, and it's not entirely clear why it, for example, changes the battlefields or the stacked units.
HD+ changes the battlefields? How? And the stacked units, how? If so, then I'll have to figure this out...
Added 1 minute ago
Does HD+ change the battlefields? In what way? And how about the upgraded units? If so, then I'll have to figure this out...
I'm willing to tolerate any of its drawbacks for the benefits that HD provides:rolleyes:
Added after 1 minute
With or without HD+, the terrain on the battlefield is completely different. As a result, some maps may simply be unplayable.
So, even with HD+ disabled, the HD mod changes the battle terrain, is that correct?
The essence of the game lies in the Heroes themselves, not in the HD model.
Some people might choose to drive an old Lada, repairing it every week, while others are willing to pay for comfort and extra features. And if you don't even have to pay...
Although, the Chinese are playing without HD on principle :eek:
P.S. It's unpleasant that the game crashes after 2-3 days on this map due to abnormal program termination when played without HD. Since I don't play with HD at all, I had to delve into the code and fix this bug myself.
P.S.: I'm not judging anyone, how you play is a personal choice, I just don't understand. :confused: