Walkthroughs for custom maps.
Auto-translated
Map details
- maxuta
- Seven Seals
- Paragon
- camp004
- The Lost Empire (Zagubione Imperium)
- wrota-czasu
- Великая Война Dragon's
- Das Weltreich II
- 007 chases Dr No (v 12 2006)
- Gates of Wonder
- The Last Crusade v3.1
- Astral Venice
- La reconquista de Viduan
- Start of the Apocalypse (SoD)
- tlc v3.4RC
- tlc v3.4RC2
- tlc v3.4RC3
- °чєЪХЯХэК °ж2.1
- 6424УўРЫ <
- tlc v3.4RC4
- tlc v3.4RC7
- Klucz do Twierdzy
- zemsta-mutare
- Zemsta Mutare (оригинал и исправления)
- The Forces of Evil
- jeday otvetka
- jeday otvetka maps
- God Eater I
- God Eater II
- Lord Rings
- 壮志雄心
- whencf
- --!!! new features
- 勇者闯天关(BT)版
- 珍妮弗环梦之旅(情之祭奠)
- УўРЫОЮµР
- racing
- tlc
- йи
- Road to Destruction BT Improved
- Sword Saga (corrected)
- War of titans (lite edition)
- dunkler horizont
- Hell Verses Heaven (corrected)
- matrix-by-unknown
- 新锦绣天下 / New Splendid World
- test
- Magical Generation I
- Bloody Fight Bloody War
- Brave without Fear
- Shan Hai Legend
- Brave without Fear
- Ascension v1.1
- 100 years Woxin
- 绝地反击(铁人版)/ Jedi Strikes Back (Iron Man Edition)
- Audaciousness
- Audaciousness
- Breaking Wind and Waves (CHI)
- 100 years Woxin
- Tree of the World-BT (CHI)
- Leap Forward-BT (CHI)
- Alcatraz Escape V2.0Rus
- Unleashing the Bloodthirsty v2
- Never Give Up (CHI)
- Journey-BT (CHI)
- Cai Yan's Adventure (CHI)
- посещаем палатки ключника
- 荒原上的英雄完善测试版(高难)
- C- Shadows of the Forest
- C- Shadows of the Forest
- 荒原上的英雄完善测试版(高难)
- 南征北战正式版
- PvE Arena
So, after that, we quickly defeat the Phoenix, kill Mephala, and we can still visit the well, and of course, don't forget about resources. Something like that, I haven't tried it myself.
And I think that during the stream, you could also have a bonus battle with the duck against an Ifrit, as the solution is quite interesting.
The peasant was quite easily preserved in the duck vs. hobbit battle in previous versions of the map. There don't seem to be any differences in this regard.
But based on my experience, the stats of such high-level heroes are sometimes only affected by artifacts from the Thunder Titan set.
Added 3 minutes later
To defeat the Hobbits, you can remove the Spirit of Despair and lower their morale.
In the editor, Gunnarr's stats are 127/127/20/20.
there is only a timer on the box with the army, but there isn't a huge amount of it.
Regarding Deeply Inundated Dungeon
wenwell did a good job, and it seems that a solution has been found for the alliance and the box.
Regarding the alliance, RoseKavalier himself replied, "AA is not needed for 111, but it's there for other days to make it easier."
I didn't ask about the box, but it's now obvious that the box is also needed for these purposes - the money increase is zeroed out, plus there may be problems with teleporting home, so these 500 gold and mana for teleportation are given in this box - just for the convenience of those who are not playing on level 111.
whew, a weight has been lifted off my shoulders, because the mystery of this alliance and box was really bothering me:)
The map is updated from time to time on map4heroes.
I recommend checking and downloading the latest version before starting.
Currently, it is 3.5.4.
Thank you, I will do that later.
P.S. It's annoying that the game crashes on this map after 2-3 days due to an abnormal program termination without HD. Since I don't play with HD, I had to delve into the code and fix this bug myself.
Guys, after Frend was transformed in the Metataser, are there many deadlines besides the final one and the tower at Pay Castle? Because the Wendigo and Boss appeared and ruined everything.
The second time, I defeated the Wendigo and Boss in time and decided to do nothing in test mode and just click through the turns to see what would happen next.
On day 44, purple opens a border guard in (107, 58, 0) and sets off on a free voyage.
On day 57, orange opens a guard in (126, 117, 0) and also goes for a walk.
Although, unlike the Boss and Wendigo, they are quite far from Dragons Eye and don't do anything particularly terrible.
Since I don't play the HD version anyway, I had to delve into the code and fix this bug myself.