Skip to content
No ratings yet — be the first to rate!
Open
Will you play?
34 voters
Multiple choice
Sign in to participate in this poll.

Voters could pick more than one answer, so each share is out of 34 voters and the totals add up to more than 100%.

Yeah, we’ll meet up in Halva, guys!
20.6% 7 of 34 voters
Yeah, we’ll battle it out in CAES, guys!
35.3% 12 of 34 voters
No, I don’t play your shooters!
64.7% 22 of 34 voters
User Avatar
#438
Auto-translated
I don't know whether to take it or not.
User Avatar
#440
Auto-translated
And I have one too.
Смысла нет, но вы держитесь там. Удачи, здоровья, хорошего настроения!
И пока в кармане пачка милкиуэйев - значит все не так уж плохо на сегодняшний день



User Avatar
#441
Auto-translated
Is it difficult to play with English settings? x3
User Avatar
#444
Auto-translated
Is the Russian version cheaper? Why? WHERE IS THE LOGIC?
User Avatar
#446
Auto-translated
The poor will buy the Russian version.
Смысла нет, но вы держитесь там. Удачи, здоровья, хорошего настроения!
И пока в кармане пачка милкиуэйев - значит все не так уж плохо на сегодняшний день



User Avatar
#449
Auto-translated
Lazy people will just download it, as they don't want to bother with buying it. I know this from experience.
User Avatar
#451
Auto-translated
I can’t be bothered to find out what Battle.net is, but I already know what a torrent tracker is.
User Avatar
#452
Auto-translated
Hey guys, wanna play?
Half-life
We can play in teams or have a deathmatch.
Why not?

If anyone has Portal 2, we can try the co-op mode.
Actually, Amka and I couldn't get it to work, it wouldn't connect, even though we both have the Steam version and good internet connections.