Skip to content
No ratings yet — be the first to rate!
Open
Will you play?
34 voters
Multiple choice
Sign in to participate in this poll.

Voters could pick more than one answer, so each share is out of 34 voters and the totals add up to more than 100%.

Yeah, we’ll meet up in Halva, guys!
20.6% 7 of 34 voters
Yeah, we’ll battle it out in CAES, guys!
35.3% 12 of 34 voters
No, I don’t play your shooters!
64.7% 22 of 34 voters
User Avatar
#454
Auto-translated
I'll have to try connecting again later. Maybe the twentieth headbutt against the wall will finally break it!

Added 1 minute ago
But Amka and I still played a co-op game through Hamachi; we just couldn't resume the game.
Interesting. I recommend it.

Added 33 seconds ago
Amka, recommend it too, because I'm not sure.
User Avatar
#456
Auto-translated
What were you playing? Maybe we can play something together? I don't have many games, just two: WoW and Minecraft. I can download other games if needed.
User Avatar
#460
Auto-translated
And I also told him where to go while I was busy pressing buttons, and he moved blindly.
And there are many other interesting things like that.
User Avatar
#463
Auto-translated
That would be fun, I'd play Portal 2 co-op, but I don't have anyone to play with.