Skip to content
No ratings yet — be the first to rate!
Open
Will you play?
34 voters
Multiple choice
Sign in to participate in this poll.

Voters could pick more than one answer, so each share is out of 34 voters and the totals add up to more than 100%.

Yeah, we’ll meet up in Halva, guys!
20.6% 7 of 34 voters
Yeah, we’ll battle it out in CAES, guys!
35.3% 12 of 34 voters
No, I don’t play your shooters!
64.7% 22 of 34 voters
User Avatar
#953
Auto-translated
Sorry, I don't play Minecraft.

Небо – мольбы не ждёт
Небо – угроз не слышит
Небо – ведёт особый счёт
Небо – тебя найдёт


⚔︎ Рыцари Тезота: Персонажи | События ⚔︎

По вопросам модерации: [email protected]

User Avatar
#954
Auto-translated
Author
I don't play Minecraft.
Not creative enough?

And I might even play... Although it seems like you have to pay for your own server there, but maybe there are other ways to play.
Or just play some survival game instead

Be strong. Believe
User Avatar
#956
Auto-translated
I have 16-bit chess on my console. I can't even beat level 1 difficulty. Back then, there were really smart programmers.
Смысла нет, но вы держитесь там. Удачи, здоровья, хорошего настроения!
И пока в кармане пачка милкиуэйев - значит все не так уж плохо на сегодняшний день