Skip to content
No ratings yet — be the first to rate!
Open
Will you play?
34 voters
Multiple choice
Sign in to participate in this poll.

Voters could pick more than one answer, so each share is out of 34 voters and the totals add up to more than 100%.

Yeah, we’ll meet up in Halva, guys!
20.6% 7 of 34 voters
Yeah, we’ll battle it out in CAES, guys!
35.3% 12 of 34 voters
No, I don’t play your shooters!
64.7% 22 of 34 voters
User Avatar
#287
Auto-translated
I'll be free in about an hour and a half.
Hey, send me a message on ICQ if you guys decide to play.


Барон
"Vampires"

Отдай свои прошлые сны,
В сомненьях себя обрети,
В бешеном танце душа кружится!
Не думай, что будет потом,
Здесь и сейчас мы живем,
Стань хоть на миг сам собой, слышишь!



User Avatar
#288
Auto-translated
Oki .

Be strong. Believe
In reply to WishmasteR
User Avatar
#289
Auto-translated
WishmasteR
and here's 2-3-5, I say hello
5? Did someone say 5?! Well, in any case, if you ever decide to play, you'll definitely have one player, no matter what it costs him. x)
aka Sir Holmes aka David Jones.
In reply to HoM[M]ie
User Avatar
#291
Auto-translated
HoM[M]ie
5? Did someone say 5?! Well, in any case, if you decide to play, you definitely have one player, no matter what it costs him. x)
two players:smile47:
User Avatar
#293
Auto-translated
3 people already, one more!

Added 1 minute ago
by the way, I forgot how to play online in Heroes 5:(

Added 1 minute ago
Amko
4 minutes per turn and I'm in! X)
3:59 each! :D
User Avatar
#295
Auto-translated
how does multiplayer work in the 5th game?
In reply to Amko
User Avatar
#299
Auto-translated
Amko
It's obviously an online game!
and then what?:confused:

Added 1 minute ago
I know how to play with 2-3-4 players on one computer, but I don't know how to play with other computers!
User Avatar
#300
Auto-translated
@korpion, you should go here.
aka Sir Holmes aka David Jones.