Skip to content
No ratings yet — be the first to rate!
Open
Will you play?
34 voters
Multiple choice
Sign in to participate in this poll.

Voters could pick more than one answer, so each share is out of 34 voters and the totals add up to more than 100%.

Yeah, we’ll meet up in Halva, guys!
20.6% 7 of 34 voters
Yeah, we’ll battle it out in CAES, guys!
35.3% 12 of 34 voters
No, I don’t play your shooters!
64.7% 22 of 34 voters
User Avatar
#378
Auto-translated
killbox 24.01.2012 17:14 $korpion The fighting spirit remains unchanged.
User Avatar
#380
Auto-translated
Noooooooo, I'll keep mine.
User Avatar
#381
Auto-translated
Amko, why are you asking him? You have Coordinator Might.
User Avatar
#384
Auto-translated
Could it be that he's holding an AK?
Смысла нет, но вы держитесь там. Удачи, здоровья, хорошего настроения!
И пока в кармане пачка милкиуэйев - значит все не так уж плохо на сегодняшний день



User Avatar
#386
Auto-translated
The large explosion on the right kind of gives it away.
In reply to Imaris
User Avatar
#389
Auto-translated
I haven't seen a Kalashnikov rifle in Fallout yet, maybe I just haven't found it. I've only seen a CHINESE AUTOMATIC RIFLE, but that's not it.
Tomorrow holds no promises
Except the ones we've made
User Avatar
#390
Auto-translated
Chinese people are making Kalashnikov rifles in the future. I don't think I found it either, but this one might replace it. I'm not sure.

Be strong. Believe
User Avatar
#391
Auto-translated
Chinese people are making Kalashnikovs in the future.
Funny.

Стартовый пост - Квенты - Разное - Список НПС - Турнир -
Резара - Аксель - Орвальд - Эмилия - Стэфания - Амвросий - Лестер - Альсира - Алария - 

User Avatar
#392
Auto-translated
Arandor visited the future.

Небо – мольбы не ждёт
Небо – угроз не слышит
Небо – ведёт особый счёт
Небо – тебя найдёт


⚔︎ Рыцари Тезота: Персонажи | События ⚔︎

По вопросам модерации: [email protected]