Skip to content

Workshop Auto-translated

5.0 (1 rating)
Open
Which side would you find most interesting to play as?
60 voters
Single choice
Sign in to participate in this poll.
City
30% 18votes
Mafia
31.7% 19votes
Maniac
25% 15votes
User Avatar
#2523
Auto-translated
By the way, I was planning to experiment with masks, but I decided to try the first one without them first and see how it goes, and then decide whether it's worth the extra effort or not.

Стартовый пост - Квенты - Разное - Список НПС - Турнир -
Резара - Аксель - Орвальд - Эмилия - Стэфания - Амвросий - Лестер - Альсира - Алария - 

User Avatar
#2524
Auto-translated

I wonder if it's possible to run a game with notes, hints, and clues related to a player's quest/profile, but without any specific information in the newspapers. Like a successful defense by a master. The action happened, it's vaguely described, but there are no usernames. When a player is killed, you could reflect the username in the newspaper (it will still appear in the player list) or send the player a private message informing them that they are dead and announce it to the rest of the party with some delay (at the end of the day or in the next newspaper). Or, as an alternative, describe the death without usernames and simply move the eliminated player to the list of eliminated players.

If you're really into it, you can even edit the notes a bit.

And wouldn't this be too much of a burden on the GM or too difficult for the players?

Does this sound too... "out there"?

Каждому будет дано по его вере

In reply to Нефела
User Avatar
#2525
Auto-translated
Nephela
I wonder if it's possible to create a game with notes, hints, and clues related to a quest/profile, but without any specific information in the newspapers.
In ( ! )... IMHO, of course...

Ничто не возникает из ничего и ничто не пропадает бесследно.
Если где-то чего-то убудет, то в другом месте добавится.

(Закон сохранения).

User Avatar
#2528
Auto-translated

Comrades, do the images work for everyone now?

/post/1196315/

Come on then. Take a sit and have a drink. We can watch life pass on by.

User Avatar
#2529
Auto-translated
They have been working for me from the very beginning.
Небо – мольбы не ждёт
Небо – угроз не слышит
Небо – ведёт особый счёт
Небо – тебя найдёт

По вопросам модерации: [email protected]
User Avatar
#2530
Auto-translated
Author
I wonder, is it possible to create a game with notes, hints (oh, Adeptus!), and clues related to a quest/profile, but without any specific information in the newspapers.
No, I don't really like the idea, I agree with Yashur.
Author
Guys, are the images working for everyone now?
They are working for me.
User Avatar
#2531
Auto-translated
It works. I support the questions about Solovyov; it's a strange role. Either define his role clearly within the city if he has a connection with Elizabeth, or ignore the connection altogether, in my opinion.
 

К А
Стикеры GBF в Telegram
User Avatar
#2532
Auto-translated

In the latest patch, I gave the Nightingale the ability to choose which faction to play as and added another peaceful role.

Fragment
https://jpegshare.net/ is a good hosting service; I use it.

Thank you, it's a very simple and convenient hosting service, +karma.

Come on then. Take a sit and have a drink. We can watch life pass on by.

User Avatar
#2534
Auto-translated
If we remove "Conflux", do you think the balance will be better?

Come on then. Take a sit and have a drink. We can watch life pass on by.

User Avatar
#2535
Auto-translated
Well, either remove these things or make this character a full-fledged city – and in any case, the balance needs to be worked on more carefully, so that nothing changes in multiplayer.
That's what I think.
 

К А
Стикеры GBF в Telegram
User Avatar
#2536
Auto-translated
Some settings don't really lend themselves well to the mafia game. I remember having a period where, while brainstorming any story, I would immediately start assigning roles: who would be the town, the mafia, and the serial killer, and what abilities each would have.
Oh well, I just said that, and now I have an idea for a mafia game based on Stargate... Or maybe Star Trek, and I also remember brainstorming something for Babylon 5 and even assigning roles... But no, I'm too lazy for that.
А, вот почему.

🏹🎪+⛓️♿=💕
User Avatar
#2537
Auto-translated
Regarding Solovey, I agree with Ment.
Author
"Splicers" and "Forgotten" can communicate with each other outside of the game.
I don't understand this point. What is the purpose of this? Is it a legitimate alliance?