Skip to content

Knights of Tezoth

No ratings yet — be the first to rate!
In reply to kcfgogbfalgfl
User Avatar
#7992
Auto-translated
kcfgogbfalgfl

One thing I can say about your alliances — poor NPCs. Just plain useful fools.

I actually wanted Galyan to win. I didn't plan to litter the field with pumpkins for nothing. The sudden northerners + Yashchur messed up all the plans.

In reply to Ple-Sen
User Avatar
#7993
Auto-translated
Ple-Sen
Neiko
Ple-Sen
Neiko
Ple-Sen
Neiko
Ple-Sen
Neiko

I signed up expecting Alex's horse and Nebka's wyvern. But in the finale it's just me alone against the whole coalition, where I deal micro-damage to your armor, and you, surrounding me, break the horse first, then me.

What coalition? Three characters at most. Most likely, even fewer. And all of them are snails with six speed. Axel can't even shoot on the move, unlike you.

He can walk up and shoot, though.

He can't. He approaches to shooting range. You shoot at him and fly over him. He's literally incapable of defeating you. Even if you land on the ground.

If it's 1 on 1, you can't do anything either, because you take 6 steps and your shooting range is also 6. So, worse than Axel's. In the end, the only way to bring me down is to work together and surround me. Some shots you won't catch up to, but here and there, one of you will land a hit. And little by little, the horse goes down.

Meanwhile, I'm shooting, of course, but with micro-damage I still need to manage to kill someone before falling. Axel would have won the duel if I hadn't brought down the wyvern.

Daggers can be used while moving. But their damage is lower than your bow's. 50 vs 80. You have 33 defense. I have 48. 17 vs 32 damage. Plus bleed on top. So which of us has micro-damage? x)

You need 3-5 hits on the pegasus depending on crits. If I fall, you forgot about the sword with 85 damage. Plus you have 4 AP and one guaranteed survival after a lethal strike. If Neb or Nelia are still alive by then, that's basically a 100% defeat.

In that time, you'll make 10 attacks on me. That's potentially ten stacks of bleed.

That's if bleed procs. But if I fall, you have melee attacks with paralysis and 200%.

Графомания путешественника

Хроники сражений и эссе

In reply to Heroist
User Avatar
#7994
Auto-translated
Heroist

List of Knights

Revnland: 6/6
Tenerezza: 2/6
Faredjia: 4/4
Kabocha: 1/1
Silverdan: 1/6
Village of Heroes: 1/1
Florenzan: 2/8
Lunia: 1/1
Gildaria: 2/10 (with Father Steph)
Sanbornia: 1/1
Oshi: 1/1
Miku: 1/1
Estellia: 1/10
Archipelago of Furious Waves: 1/1
Albus: 7/12
Swordgard: 4/4
Lorelei: 1/3
Olivus: 1/5
Kanamiya: 4/19

Total: 42/100 (including those shown in secret dialogues)

Thank you! I can always count on my favorite particularly-attentive player

Стартовый пост - Квенты - Разное - Список НПС - Турнир -
Резара - Аксель - Орвальд - Эмилия - Стэфания - Амвросий - Лестер - Альсира - Алария - 

In reply to kcfgogbfalgfl
User Avatar
#7995
Auto-translated
kcfgogbfalgfl
Arandor

Revan's been gone for a while, maybe Avika will crack, and that's about it

Yeah, check the mood thread... Surprised I even still show up here.

after a dozen posts from Nebk in an hour, I lost the desire to log in.. and besides, they post there too often, can't even be bothered to read


Be strong. Believe
User Avatar
#7996
Auto-translated

So I'm thinking, me and Ples are dividing up how we'll fight once we survive. But we kinda left out of our equation the practically unkillable Mikujets, two Northerners, and three Albus folks, one of whom is still pretty dangerous for me so far.

Графомания путешественника

Хроники сражений и эссе

In reply to Нэйко
User Avatar
#7997
Auto-translated
Neiko
Ple-Sen
Neiko
Ple-Sen
Neiko
Ple-Sen
Neiko
Ple-Sen
Neiko

I signed up expecting Alex's and Nebka's horse and wyvern. But instead, in the finale, it's me alone against the whole coalition, where I deal micro-damage to your armor, and you, surrounding me, break the horse first, then me.

What coalition? At most three characters. Most likely, even fewer. And all of them are snails with six speed. Axel can't even shoot on the move, unlike some.

He can walk up and shoot, though.

He can't. He approaches to shooting distance. You shoot at him and fly over. He's literally incapable of beating you. Even if you land on the ground.

If it's 1 on 1, then you can't do anything either, because you take 6 steps and your shooting range is also 6. So, worse than Axel's. In the end, the only way to bring me down is to work together and surround me. Some shots you won't catch up to, but here and there, one of you will land a hit. And little by little, the horsey goes down.

Meanwhile, I'm shooting, of course, but with micro-damage, I still need to manage to kill someone before falling. Axel would have won the duel if I hadn't brought down the wyvern.

You can use daggers while moving. But their damage is lower than your bow's. 50 vs 80. You have 33 defense. I have 48. 17 vs 32 damage. And bleed on top. So which of us has micro-damage? x)

You need 3-5 hits on the pegasus depending on crits. If I fall, you forgot about the sword with 85 damage. Plus you have 4 AP and one guaranteed survival after a lethal hit. If Nebo or Nelia are alive at that time, then that's basically a 100% defeat.

In that time, you'll get 10 attacks on me. That's potentially ten stacks of bleed.

That's if bleed procs. But if I fall, you've got melee attacks with paralysis and 200%.

Nay. All of that is very limited by AP, of which there are only four. You complained the same way about your weak bow that dragged out more than one match for you.

In reply to kcfgogbfalgfl
User Avatar
#7998
Auto-translated
kcfgogbfalgfl
Arandor

Just a bunch of useless fools.

Neira will write that in the chronicles about the players after winning the brawl

At least that one would be deserved. The players fell for it themselves, while the NPCs just obey without a will of their own.

Here you all are: "come down, come down," and only Revan is ready to support me, understand me, and not hurt me 🥰

Графомания путешественника

Хроники сражений и эссе

In reply to Нэйко
User Avatar
#7999
Auto-translated
Neiko

I've been thinking, me and Ples are dividing up how we'll fight once we survive. But we've kind of crossed out of our equation the practically unkillable Mikujets, two Northerners, and three Albus folks, one of whom is still dangerous to me for now.

I wanted to write that maybe you're dividing up the hide of the unkilled Gingchad, but I'm not participating so I can't grasp the full picture of what's going on.


Whatever
In reply to Ple-Sen
User Avatar
#8000
Auto-translated
Ple-Sen
Neiko
Ple-Sen
Neiko
Ple-Sen
Neiko
Ple-Sen
Neiko
Ple-Sen
Neiko

I signed up expecting Alex's and Nebka's horse and wyvern. But in the finale it's me alone against the whole coalition, where I deal micro-damage to your armor while you, surrounding me, break the horse, then me.

What coalition? At most three characters. Most likely, even fewer. And all of them are snails with six speed. Axel can't even shoot on the move, unlike you.

He can walk up and shoot, though.

He can't. He approaches to his range. You shoot at him and fly over. He's literally incapable of beating you. Even if you land on the ground.

If it's 1 on 1, then you can't do anything either, because you make 6 steps and your shooting range is also 6. So, worse than Axel's. In the end, the only way to bring me down is to work together and surround me. Some shots you won't catch up to, but here and there, one of you will land a hit. And little by little, the horse goes down.

Meanwhile, I'm shooting, of course, but with micro-damage I still need to manage to kill someone before falling. Axel would have won the duel if I hadn't brought down the wyvern.

Daggers can be used while moving. But their damage is lower than your bow's. 50 vs 80. You have 33 defense. I have 48. 17 vs 32 damage. And bleed on top. So which of us has micro-damage? x)

You need 3-5 hits on the pegasus depending on crits. If I fall, you forgot about the sword with 85 damage. Plus you have 4 AP and one guaranteed survival after a lethal hit. If Neb or Nelia are alive at that time, then it's basically a 100% defeat.

During that time, you'll make 10 attacks on me. That's potentially ten stacks of bloodflow.

That's if bloodflow procs. But if I fall, you have melee attacks with paralysis and 200% there.

Nah. It's all very limited by AP, of which there are only four. You complained the same way about your weak bow that dragged out more than one match for you.

I underestimated that most have crappy range. I was wrong.

And back then I was raging about the bow not having infinite AP (and I still am, otherwise we wouldn't have mowed her down in the first round with my two AP). Imagine, I could have been shitting lightning after every hit... 😊

Графомания путешественника

Хроники сражений и эссе

In reply to Нэйко
User Avatar
#8001
Auto-translated
Neiko

Revan won't kill all of us if the expedition doesn't get past the prologue 😏

In a way, my prologue in real life has also ended 😖

Стартовый пост - Квенты - Разное - Список НПС - Турнир -
Резара - Аксель - Орвальд - Эмилия - Стэфания - Амвросий - Лестер - Альсира - Алария - 

In reply to Нэйко
User Avatar
#8002
Auto-translated
Neiko
Ple-Sen
Neiko
Ple-Sen
Neiko
Ple-Sen
Neiko
Ple-Sen
Neiko
Ple-Sen
Neiko

I signed up expecting Alex's and Nebka's horse and wyvern. But in the end, it's just me alone against the whole coalition, where I deal micro damage to your armor, and you, surrounding me, break the horse, then me.

What coalition? At most three characters. Most likely, even fewer. And all of them are snails with speed six. Axel can't even shoot on the move, unlike some.

He can walk up and shoot, though.

He can't. He approaches to a distance. You shoot at him and fly over. He's literally incapable of beating you. Even if you land.

If it's 1 on 1, then you can't do anything either, because you take 6 steps and your shooting range is also 6. So, worse than Axel's. In the end, the only way to bring me down is to work together and surround me. Some shots you won't catch up to, but here and there, one of you will land a hit. And little by little, the horsey takes damage.

Meanwhile, I'm shooting, of course, but with micro damage, I still need to manage to kill someone before falling. Axel would have won the duel if I hadn't brought down the wyvern.

Daggers can be used on the move. But their damage is lower than your bow's. 50 vs 80. You have 33 defense. I have 48. 17 vs 32 damage. Plus bleed on top. And which of us has micro damage? x)

You need 3-5 hits on the pegasus depending on crits. If I fall, you forgot about the sword with 85 damage. Plus you have 4 AP and one guaranteed survival after a lethal hit. If Nebo or Nelia are alive at that time, then that's basically a 100% loss.

In that time, you'll make 10 attacks on me. That's potentially ten stacks of bloodflow.

That's if bloodflow procs. But if I fall, you have melee attacks with paralysis and 200%.

Nay. All of that is very limited by AP, of which there are only four. You complained the same way about your weak bow that dragged out more than one match for you.

I underestimated that most have crappy range. I was wrong.

And back then I was raging about the bow not having infinite AP (and I still am, otherwise we wouldn't have mowed her down in the first round with my two AP). Imagine, I could have been shitting lightning after every hit... 😊

Lightning works a bit differently. Pumpkins cost an action and have short range. They're useful, but you compared incomparable things.

In reply to Happy Life
User Avatar
#8003
Auto-translated
Happy Life

Was King Asguha an asshole?

Probably depends on who you ask.

Стартовый пост - Квенты - Разное - Список НПС - Турнир -
Резара - Аксель - Орвальд - Эмилия - Стэфания - Амвросий - Лестер - Альсира - Алария - 

In reply to Ple-Sen
User Avatar
#8004
Auto-translated
Ple-Sen
Neiko
Ple-Sen
Neiko
Ple-Sen
Neiko
Ple-Sen
Neiko
Ple-Sen
Neiko
Ple-Sen
Neiko

I signed up expecting Alex's and Neb's horse and wyvern. But in the finale it's me alone against the whole coalition, where I deal micro damage to your armor, and you, surrounding me, break the horse, then me.

What coalition? Three characters at most. Probably even fewer. And all of them are snails with six speed. Axel can't even shoot on the move, unlike you.

He can walk up and shoot, though.

He can't. He approaches to shooting distance. You shoot at him and fly over. He's literally incapable of beating you. Even if you land.

If it's 1 on 1, then you can't do anything either, because you take 6 steps and your shooting range is also 6. So, worse than Axel's. In the end, the only way to bring me down is to work together and surround me. Some shots you won't catch up with, but here and there, one of you will land a hit. And little by little, the horsey drops.

Meanwhile, I'm shooting, of course, but with micro damage I still need to manage to kill someone before falling. Axel would have won the duel if I hadn't brought down the wyvern.

Daggers can be used on the move. But their damage is lower than your bow's. 50 vs 80. You have 33 defense. I have 48. 17 vs 32 damage. Plus bleed on top. And which of us has micro damage? x)

You need 3-5 hits on the pegasus depending on crits. If I fall, you forgot about the sword with 85 damage. Plus you have 4 AP and one guaranteed survival after a lethal strike. If Neb or Nelia are alive at that time, then it's basically a 100% defeat.

In that time, you'll land 10 attacks on me. That's potentially ten stacks of bloodflow.

That's if bloodflow procs. But if I fall, you have melee attacks with paralysis and 200%.

Nah. All of that is very limited by AP, of which there are only four. You complained the same way about your weak bow that dragged out more than one match for you.

I underestimated that most people's range is crap. I was wrong.

And back then I was raging about the bow not giving infinite AP (and I still rage about it, otherwise we wouldn't have mowed her down in the first round with my two AP). Imagine, I could be shitting lightning after every hit... 😊

Lightning works a bit differently. Pumpkins cost an action and have short range. They're useful, but you compared incomparable things.

I said that figuratively. Like, it could give me a charge for a precise shot, for example. Or make the "preventive attack" skill activation free after the first hit. Those options aren't as imba as lightning with a guaranteed hit and possible paralysis.

Графомания путешественника

Хроники сражений и эссе

In reply to Ple-Sen
User Avatar
#8005
Auto-translated
Ple-Sen

Yes. Since you called the horn an attack (we all thought it was an ability or, at the very least, a spell), questions came up. Does it miss? Does it crit? Are the effects of Orvald's Shield, Zhenodel, and Zedil's Necklace then considered attacks? It's just that for attacks, if they always hit, it's usually stated as such.

These are just passives.

Стартовый пост - Квенты - Разное - Список НПС - Турнир -
Резара - Аксель - Орвальд - Эмилия - Стэфания - Амвросий - Лестер - Альсира - Алария - 

In reply to Ple-Sen
User Avatar
#8006
Auto-translated
Ple-Sen

Oh yes. Does it mean that if Orwald blows the horn and there's a hostile archer with Preemptive Strike nearby, the first one gets an arrow in the throat for such antics?

yes

Стартовый пост - Квенты - Разное - Список НПС - Турнир -
Резара - Аксель - Орвальд - Эмилия - Стэфания - Амвросий - Лестер - Альсира - Алария -