Skip to content

Knights of Tezoth

No ratings yet — be the first to rate!
In reply to Heroist
User Avatar
#7978
Auto-translated
Heroist

But how can sound miss... Like he managed to cover his ears

got used to sharp sounds, whistles, and horns while serving in the army


Be strong. Believe
In reply to Нэйко
User Avatar
#7979
Auto-translated
Neiko
Ple-Sen
Neiko
Ple-Sen
Neiko

I signed up expecting Alex's and Nebko's horse and wyvern. But in the finale it's just me alone against the whole coalition, where I deal micro-damage to your armor, and you, surrounding me, break the horse, then me.

What coalition? At most three characters. Most likely, even fewer. And all of them are snails with six speed. Axel can't even shoot on the move, unlike you.

He can walk up and shoot, though.

He can't. He approaches to a distance. You shoot at him and fly past. He's literally incapable of beating you. Even if you land on the ground.

If it's 1 on 1, then you can't do anything either, because you make 6 steps and the shooting range is also 6. That is, worse than Axel's. In the end, the only way to bring me down is to work together and surround me. Some shots you won't catch up to, but somewhere, every now and then, one of you will land a hit. And little by little, the horse's health drops.

Meanwhile, I, of course, shoot, but with micro-damage I still need to manage to kill someone before falling. Axel would have won the duel if I hadn't brought down the wyvern.

Daggers can be used while moving. But their damage is lower than your bow's. 50 versus 80. You have 33 defense. I have 48. 17 versus 32 damage. And bleed on top. And which of us has micro-damage? x)

User Avatar
#7981
Auto-translated

So the pipes will have to be recalculated? Understood...

Ничто не возникает из ничего и ничто не пропадает бесследно.
Если где-то чего-то убудет, то в другом месте добавится.

(Закон сохранения).

User Avatar
#7982
Auto-translated

If you want, I can let you blow my horn after the rage quit


Be strong. Believe
In reply to Heroist
User Avatar
#7983
Auto-translated
Heroist

Good thing it wasn't the lever.

As it turned out, it's Lester's. 😞

Well, no matter — at least he's got nimble fingers, as we learned early on.

User Avatar
#7984
Auto-translated

So I'm hitting Avesom, since the horn can miss, right? I'm attacking from above apparently

would be nice to change the previous attack too maybe, but oh well..


Be strong. Believe
User Avatar
#7985
Auto-translated

One thing I can say about your alliances — poor NPCs. Just plain useful fools.

Стартовый пост - Квенты - Разное - Список НПС - Турнир -
Резара - Аксель - Орвальд - Эмилия - Стэфания - Амвросий - Лестер - Альсира - Алария - 

In reply to Ple-Sen
User Avatar
#7986
Auto-translated
Ple-Sen
Нэйко
Ple-Sen
Нэйко
Ple-Sen
Нэйко

I signed up expecting Alex's and Neb's horse and wyvern. But instead, in the finale, it's me alone against the whole coalition, where I deal micro-damage to your armor while you, surrounding me, break the horse first, then me.

What coalition? At most three characters. Most likely, even fewer. And all of them are snails with speed six. Axel can't even shoot on the move, unlike some.

He can walk up and shoot, though.

He can't. He approaches to shooting range. You shoot at him and fly over. He's literally incapable of defeating you. Even if you land on the ground.

If it's 1 on 1, then you can't do anything either, because you make 6 steps and your shooting range is also 6. That is, worse than Axel's. So the only way to bring me down is to work together and surround me. Some shots you won't catch up with, but here and there, one of you will land a hit. And little by little, the horse loses health.

Meanwhile, I'm shooting, of course, but with micro-damage, I still need to manage to kill someone before falling. Axel would have won the duel if I hadn't brought down the wyvern.

Daggers can be used while moving. But their damage is lower than your bow's. 50 vs 80. You have 33 defense. I have 48. 17 vs 32 damage. Plus bleed on top. And which of us has micro-damage? x)

You need 3-5 hits on the pegasus depending on crits. If I fall, you forgot about the sword with 85 damage. Plus you have 4 AP and one guaranteed survival after a lethal strike. If Neb or Nelia are still alive by then, it's basically a 100% defeat.

Графомания путешественника

Хроники сражений и эссе

User Avatar
#7987
Auto-translated

Just plain useful fools.

Neira will write that in the chronicles about the players after winning the melee


Be strong. Believe
In reply to Arandor
User Avatar
#7988
Auto-translated
Arandor

Revan's been gone a while, maybe we should hit Avik up, and that's it

Yeah, check the mood thread... Surprised I even still show up here.

Стартовый пост - Квенты - Разное - Список НПС - Турнир -
Резара - Аксель - Орвальд - Эмилия - Стэфания - Амвросий - Лестер - Альсира - Алария - 

In reply to Нэйко
User Avatar
#7989
Auto-translated
Neiko
Ple-Sen
Neiko
Ple-Sen
Neiko
Ple-Sen
Neiko

I signed up expecting Alex's horse and Nebka's wyvern. But in the finale it's me alone against the whole coalition, where I deal micro-damage to your armor, and you surround me, break the horse, then me.

What coalition? At most three characters. Most likely, even fewer. And all of them are snails with six speed. Axel can't even shoot on the move, unlike some.

He can walk up and shoot, though.

He can't. He approaches to a distance. You shoot at him and fly over. He's literally incapable of beating you. Even if you land on the ground.

If it's 1 on 1, then you can't do anything either, because you make 6 steps and your shooting range is also 6. That is, worse than Axel's. So the only way to bring me down is to work together and surround me. Some shots you won't catch up with, but here and there, one of you will land a hit. And little by little the horsey's HP ticks away.

Meanwhile, I'm shooting, of course, but with micro-damage I still need to manage to kill someone before falling. Axel would have won the duel if I hadn't brought down the wyvern.

Daggers can be used on the move. But their damage is lower than your bow's. 50 vs 80. You have 33 defense. I have 48. 17 vs 32 damage. Plus bleed on top. And which of us has micro-damage? x)

You need 3-5 hits on the pegasus depending on crits. If I fall, you forgot about the sword with 85 damage. Plus you have 4 AP and one guaranteed survival after a lethal blow. If Nebo or Nelia are still alive by then, that's basically a 100% defeat.

In that time, you'll make 10 attacks on me. That's potentially ten stacks of bleed.

In reply to Arandor
User Avatar
#7990
Auto-translated
Arandor

Just plain useful fools.

Neira will write that in the chronicles about the players after winning the bugurt

At least that one will be deserved. The players fell for it themselves, and the NPCs just do everything without question.

Стартовый пост - Квенты - Разное - Список НПС - Турнир -
Резара - Аксель - Орвальд - Эмилия - Стэфания - Амвросий - Лестер - Альсира - Алария - 

In reply to Arandor
User Avatar
#7991
Auto-translated
Arandor

So I'm hitting Avesom, since the horn can miss, right? I'm attacking from above apparently

would be nice to change the previous attack too maybe, but oh well..

That attack can no longer be changed, otherwise Lester wouldn't have been pulled out of invis and he might have put up more of a fight.

Графомания путешественника

Хроники сражений и эссе