Connection ErrorBad RequestThis page went staleSession ExpiredSign in requiredForbiddenNot FoundToo Many RequestsServer ErrorBad GatewayService UnavailableGateway TimeoutHTTP Version Not Supported
Session Expired
Your session has expired. Please log in to continue.
Sign in required
You need an account to do that. Sign in or create one — it only takes a minute.
This page went stale
Your security token was rejected, usually because the page sat open too long or you signed in elsewhere. Nothing was saved. Reload the page and try again.
Request Failed
We encountered an issue while processing your request.
Please check your internet connection and try again.
Lorican struck Orvald's horse. The horse takes (crit) 170-25=145 damage (-35/200) and leaves the battle.
[23] Lorican: HP (230/230), spirit (142/180), AP (5/7), flask (3/5). [20] Orvald: HP (200/200), spirit (140/200), AP (2/6), flask (5/5). [20] Ferlyuts: HP (200/200), spirit (140/200), AP (6/6), flask (5/5); wyvern: HP (35/200). Flying. [18] Stefania: HP (213/230), spirit (70/130), AP (2/5), flask (5/5); pegasus: HP (250/250). Flying. [18] Axel: HP (149/190), spirit (90/150), AP (5/5), flask (5/5). [18] Nelia: HP (180/180), spirit (102/180), AP (1/5). [13] Gingkink: HP (198/380), spirit (132/180), AP (3/3), flask (3/5). [10] Tarantos: HP (300/300), spirit (12/150), AP (1/3), flask (5/5). [10] Whitecalm: HP (300/300), spirit (202/250), AP (3/3), flask (4/5).
Ah, I suspected something like this would happen. Well, I think we can proceed on autopilot from here.
Well, if Arandor and Neira agree, then we can. We just need a "battle plan." Though I think Neira will want to deal with the wyvern first...
And Nebok? I was mostly joking, but maybe it really would be faster to finish it off that way.
Nebok too, if he wishes... Stefania wins, of course, but you can still fight for the meaningless second place...
Really? There might still be other possibilities.
Indeed. There's also the possibility that Stefania shoots her pegasus and goes on foot against everyone...🤣🤣🤣 The chances for anyone "not Stefania" are purely "mathematical"...
Ничто не возникает из ничего и ничто не пропадает бесследно. Если где-то чего-то убудет, то в другом месте добавится. (Закон сохранения).
Ah, I suspected something like this would happen. Well, from here on out, I think we can go on autopilot.
Well, if Arandor and Neira agree, then we can. We just need a "battle plan." Though I think Neira will want to deal with the wyvern first...
And Nebok? I was mostly joking, but maybe it really would be faster to finish them off that way.
Nebok too, if he wishes... Stefania wins, of course, but we can still fight for the meaningless second place...
Really? There might still be other possibilities.
Indeed. There's also the option that Stefania shoots her own pegasus and goes on foot against everyone...🤣🤣🤣 The chances for anyone "non-Stefania" are purely "mathematical"...
If the attack does get reflected onto Stefania, bleed procs, and she can't break through the remaining enemies for a hundred thousand turns, then they really do exist.