Skip to content

Knights of Tezoth

No ratings yet — be the first to rate!
In reply to Нэйко
User Avatar
#7932
Auto-translated
Neiko

Revan, if I kill a wyvern with lightning on my last AP, do I get the right to another free lightning without AP on the same turn? 🤓

I know it's not the case, but what if there's some hidden mechanic I don't know about.

No fun allowed

Стартовый пост - Квенты - Разное - Список НПС - Турнир -
Резара - Аксель - Орвальд - Эмилия - Стэфания - Амвросий - Лестер - Альсира - Алария - 

In reply to Ple-Sen
User Avatar
#7933
Auto-translated
Ple-Sen
Neiko
Ple-Sen
Neiko
Ple-Sen
kcfgogbfalgfl
Neiko

Revan, how should I describe the DB reduction from Arandor's horn? Should I write that everyone's ears bled from that sound emission?

However you like... You don't have to write the truth.

You don't have to write the truth. The main thing is that Adalard likes it.

For Adalard to like it, you need to not go all the way to the finale and write at the end that yes, the Knights of Tezoth are strong, but compared to the warriors of Gildaria, they're like walking to the moon.

Then we'll have to disappoint him, it seems.

Well, writing that other knights are losers, no, I won't do that. And as for being kicked out of the team over the pumpkin — I think I was discharged yesterday, written down as traitors to the motherland, scum, Revnlands, and so on. Isn't that so?

Nope. We agreed on the descent. No one kicked you out. Don't start. Break the agreement — and I'll never help you with expeditions again. Because it's not right to do that.

I'm just remembering how yesterday crap was flying at me from the fan.

Well, against you and Nebk, if you survive, I'll descend once I take down the pumpkin. Against Arandor I won't, because of the curse, and I wrote that at the very beginning.

Графомания путешественника

Хроники сражений и эссе

User Avatar
#7934
Auto-translated

Yeah, why not


Heroist

The character can redirect attacks aimed at allies on adjacent tiles to themselves.

Does it also take spells? Just asking for the future.

if they're aimed at a specific target, yes


Нэйко
kcfgogbfalgfl


Almost every young lady dreams of a handsome prince at least in childhood (and some much later). And here it seems the Dream itself is flying to Stefania, but she's not really feeling it :с

I'm 40+ and I dream of a princess, so what now...

Стартовый пост - Квенты - Разное - Список НПС - Турнир -
Резара - Аксель - Орвальд - Эмилия - Стэфания - Амвросий - Лестер - Альсира - Алария - 

In reply to Нэйко
User Avatar
#7935
Auto-translated
Neiko
Ple-Sen
Neiko
Ple-Sen
Neiko
Ple-Sen
kcfgogbfalgfl
Neiko

Revan, how should I describe the damage reduction from Arandor's Horn? Should I write that everyone's ears bled from that sound incantation?

However you like... You don't have to write the truth.

You don't have to write the truth. The main thing is that Adalard likes it.

For Adalard to like it, you need to not go all the way down to the final and at the end write that yes, the Knights of Tezoth are strong, but compared to the warriors of Gildaria, they might as well be walking to the moon.

Then I'll have to disappoint you, it seems.

Well, writing that other knights are losers, no, I won't do that. And as for being kicked out of the pumpkin team — I think I was discharged yesterday, registered as traitors to the motherland, scum, revnlands, and so on. Wasn't I?

Nay. We agreed on the descent. No one was discharged. Don't start. Break the agreement — and I'll never help you in expeditions again. Because that's not a nice thing to do.

I'm just remembering how yesterday crap was flying at me from the fan.

Well, against you and Nebko, if you survive, I'll descend once I take down the pumpkin. Against Arandor I won't, because of the curse, and I wrote that from the very beginning.

I remember about Arts. I would descend against him too, considering how much he helps us with the horn, but as you wish. And then there's also Nelija. You could descend against her too, though her speed wouldn't be enough anyway.

User Avatar
#7936
Auto-translated

And if a guy shoots at a target, the shot bounces back off it into the shooter, but next to the shooter there's a friend who takes damage directed at an ally? x) that's a rhetorical question. I wouldn't be surprised if even a repeat..


Be strong. Believe
In reply to Ple-Sen
User Avatar
#7937
Auto-translated
Ple-Sen
Нэйко
Ple-Sen
Нэйко
Ple-Sen
Нэйко
Ple-Sen
kcfgogbfalgfl
Нэйко

Revan, how should I describe the reduction of BD from Arandor's horn? Should I write that everyone's ears bled from that sound?

However you like... You don't have to write the truth.

You don't have to write the truth. The main thing is that Adalard likes it.

For Adalard to like it, you need to not go all the way to the finale and at the end write that yes, the Knights of Tezon are strong, but compared to the warriors of Gildaria, they might as well be walking to the moon.

Then I'll have to disappoint, it seems.

Well, writing that other knights are losers, no, I won't do that. And as for being kicked out of the team for the pumpkin — I think I was discharged yesterday, labeled a traitor to the motherland, scum, revnlands, and so on. Wasn't I?

Nope. We agreed on the descent. No one kicked you out. Don't start. Break the agreement — and I'll never help you in expeditions again. Because that's not cool.

I'm just remembering how yesterday crap was flying at me from the fan.

Well, against you and Nebk, if you survive, I'll descend when I take down the pumpkin. Against Arandor I won't, because of the curse, and I wrote that from the very beginning.

I remember about Arts. I'd descend against him too, given how much he helps us with the horn, but as you wish. And there's also Nelia. You could descend against her too, though her speed wouldn't be enough anyway.

Well, as long as Nelia is alive, I'll be shooting at Arts instead of you and Nebk. You two fight it out among yourselves as you see fit.

If I see you surrounding me instead of hitting each other — I already wrote how I'd react to that.

Графомания путешественника

Хроники сражений и эссе

In reply to kcfgogbfalgfl
User Avatar
#7938
Auto-translated
kcfgogbfalgfl

Yeah, and why not?


Heroist

The character can redirect attacks aimed at allies on adjacent tiles to themselves.

Does it also redirect spells? Just asking for future reference.

If they're aimed at a specific target, yes


Нэйко
kcfgogbfalgfl


Practically every young lady dreams of a handsome prince at least in childhood (and some much later). And here it seems the Dream itself is flying toward Stefania, but she's not really feeling it :с

I'm 40+ and I dream of a princess, so what now...

Since when are you 40? You're only a year older than me, I thought.

Графомания путешественника

Хроники сражений и эссе

In reply to Нэйко
User Avatar
#7939
Auto-translated
Neiko
Ple-Sen
Neiko
Ple-Sen
Neiko
Ple-Sen
Neiko
Ple-Sen
kcfgogbfalgfl
Neiko

Revan, how should I describe the DB reduction from Arandor's horn? Should I write that everyone's ears started bleeding from that sound?

However you like... You don't have to write the truth.

You don't have to write the truth. The main thing is that Adalard likes it.

For Adalard to like it, you need to not go all the way to the finale and write at the end that yes, the Knights of Tezoth are strong, but compared to the warriors of Gildaria, they might as well be walking to the moon.

Well, then we'll have to disappoint him.

Well, writing that other knights are losers, no, I won't do that. And as for being kicked from the team for the pumpkin — I think I was discharged yesterday, registered as traitors to the motherland, scum, revnlands, and so on. Wasn't I?

Nay. We agreed on the descent. No one kicked you out. Don't start. Break the agreement — and I'll never help you in expeditions again. Because that's not right.

I'm just remembering how yesterday crap was flying at me from the fan.

Well, against you and Nebk, if you survive, I'll descend when I take down the pumpkin. Against Arandor I won't, because of the curse, and I wrote that right from the very beginning.

I remember about Arts. I'd descend against him too, considering how much he helps us with his horn, but as you wish. And there's also Nelia. You could descend against her too, though her speed wouldn't be enough anyway.

Well, as long as Nelia is alive, I'll be shooting at Arts instead of you and Nebk. You two fight among yourselves however you like.

If I see you surrounding me instead of hitting each other — I've written how I'll react to that.

And why would we necessarily fight or surround you?

In reply to Нэйко
User Avatar
#7940
Auto-translated
Neiko
kcfgogbfalgfl

yeah, why not


Heroist

The character can redirect attacks aimed at allies on adjacent tiles to themselves.

Does it also redirect spells? Just asking for the future.

those aimed at a specific target, yes


Neiko
kcfgogbfalgfl


Almost every young lady dreams of a handsome prince, at least in childhood (and some much later). And here it seems the Dream itself is flying toward Stefania, but she just doesn't feel like it :с

I'm 40+ and I dream of a princess, so what now...

Since when are you 40? You're only a year older than me, I thought.

He's a year younger than you.

In reply to Ple-Sen
User Avatar
#7941
Auto-translated
Ple-Sen
Neiko
kcfgogbfalgfl

Well, why not?


Heroist

The character can take attacks directed at allies on adjacent tiles onto themselves.

Does it also take spells? Just asking for future reference.

directed at a specific target, yes


Neiko
kcfgogbfalgfl


Almost every young lady at least in childhood (and some much later) dreams of a handsome prince. And now, it seems, the Dream itself is flying to Stefania, but she doesn't want it :с

I'm 40+ and I dream of a princess, so what now...

Since when are you 40? You're only a year older than me, I think.

He's a year younger than you.

so Neira is 41 😮


Be strong. Believe
In reply to Ple-Sen
User Avatar
#7942
Auto-translated
Ple-Sen
Neiko
kcfgogbfalgfl

Yeah, why not?


Heroist

The character can intercept attacks directed at allies on adjacent tiles, taking them upon themselves.

Does it also intercept spells? Just asking for future reference.

Yes, those directed at a specific target.


Neiko
kcfgogbfalgfl


Almost every young lady dreams of a handsome prince, at least in childhood (and some much later). And now, it seems, the Dream itself is flying toward Stefania, but she's not really feeling it :с

I'm 40+ and I dream of a princess, so what now...

Since when are you 40? You're only like a year older than me, I think.

He's a year younger than you.

I thought Revan was born in '92, not '94. He started university a year earlier.

Графомания путешественника

Хроники сражений и эссе

In reply to Arandor
User Avatar
#7943
Auto-translated
Arandor
Ple-Sen
Neiko
kcfgogbfalgfl

Well, why not?


Heroist

The character can take attacks directed at allies on adjacent cells onto themselves.

Does it also take spells? Just asking for future reference.

directed at a specific target, yes


Neiko
kcfgogbfalgfl


Almost every young lady at least in childhood (and some much later) dreams of a handsome prince. And now, it seems, the Dream itself is flying to Stefania, but she doesn't want it :с

I'm 40+ and I dream of a princess, so what now...

Since when are you 40? You're only a year older than me, I think.

He's a year younger than you.

So Neira is 41 😮

Judging by the state of the joints, 51.

Графомания путешественника

Хроники сражений и эссе

User Avatar
#7944
Auto-translated

And what if there are two characters nearby who take the hit, and around them two more with Retaliation, and next to them two more with Preemptive Strike, what then? 🤔


Whatever
In reply to Ple-Sen
User Avatar
#7945
Auto-translated
Ple-Sen
Neiko
Ple-Sen
Neiko
Ple-Sen
Neiko
Ple-Sen
Neiko
Ple-Sen
kcfgogbfalgfl
Neiko

Revan, how should I describe the BD reduction from Arandor's horn? Should I write that everyone's ears started bleeding from that sound utterance?

However you like... You don't have to write the truth.

You don't have to write the truth. The main thing is that Adalard likes it.

For Adalard to like it, you need to not descend to the very finale and write at the end that yes, the Knights of Tezon are strong, but all of them are like walking to the moon compared to the warriors of Gildaria.

Then I'll have to disappoint them, it seems.

Well, I won't write that the other knights are losers, no. And as for being kicked out of the team for the pumpkin, I was supposedly discharged yesterday, recorded as a traitor to the motherland, scum, revnlands, and so on. Isn't that so?

Nay. We agreed on the descent. No one discharged you. Don't start. If you break the agreement, I'll never help you in expeditions again. Because it's not nice to do that.

I'm just remembering how shit was flying at me from the fan yesterday.

Well, against you and Nebko, if you survive, I'll descend when I take down the pumpkin. Against Arandor I won't because of the curse, and I wrote that at the very beginning.

I remember about Artz. I would descend against him too, considering he's helping us a lot with the horn, but as you wish. And there's also Nelia. You could descend against her too, even though her speed still wouldn't be enough.

Well, as long as Nelia is alive, I'll shoot at Artz instead of you and Nebko. You two fight among yourselves however you want.

If I see you surrounding me instead of hitting each other — I wrote how I'd react to that.

And why would we necessarily fight or surround you?

So if there are four of us left, we'll all hug and go our separate ways, in your opinion?))

Графомания путешественника

Хроники сражений и эссе

In reply to Нэйко
User Avatar
#7946
Auto-translated
Neiko
Ple-Sen
Neiko
Ple-Sen
Neiko
Ple-Sen
Neiko
Ple-Sen
Neiko
Ple-Sen
kcfgogbfalgfl
Neiko

Revan, how should I describe the BD reduction from Arandor's horn? Should I write that everyone's ears started bleeding from this sound utterance?

However you like... You don't have to write the truth.

You don't have to write the truth. The main thing is that Adalard likes it.

For Adalard to like it, you need to not descend to the very finale and write at the end that yes, the knights of Tezon are strong, but all of them are like walking to the moon compared to the warriors of Gildaria.

Then I'll have to disappoint, it seems.

Well, I won't write that the other knights are noobs, no. And as for being kicked out of the team for the pumpkin, I think I was discharged yesterday, labeled a traitor to the homeland, scum, revnland, and so on. Isn't that so?

Nay. We agreed on the descent. No one discharged you. Don't start. If you break the agreement, I'll never help you in expeditions again. Because it's not fair to do that.

I'm just remembering how shit was flying at me from the fan yesterday.

Well, against you and Nebk, if you survive, I'll descend when I take down the pumpkin. Against Arandor I won't because of the curse, and I wrote that right from the start.

I remember about Artz. I would descend against him too, considering he's helping us a lot with the horn, but as you wish. Also, there's Nelia. You could descend against her too, even though her speed won't be enough anyway.

Well, as long as Nelia is alive, I'll be shooting at Artz instead of you and Nebk. You two fight it out among yourselves however you want.

If I see you surrounding me instead of hitting each other — I've written how I'll react to that.

And why would we necessarily fight or surround you?

So if there are four of us left, we'll all hug and go our separate ways, in your opinion?))

As the strongest (in your opinion), I'll fight the winner of your little internal showdown 😎


Be strong. Believe