Skip to content

Knights of Tezoth

No ratings yet — be the first to rate!
User Avatar
#8144
Auto-translated

Well, let the NPCs keep turning everyone against themselves with their pseudo-neutrality, and then wonder why no one trusted them to take down the flyers.


Whatever
In reply to Злобный Ящур
User Avatar
#8145
Auto-translated
Malignant Yashchur
Arandor
Malignant Yashchur
Neiko

Yashchur: shouts the loudest that players are working towards my victory

Also Yashchur: worked towards my victory

So it turns out that way 🤓

Yashchur miscalculated in some aspects, and the players were working for you consciously...


So what is Orvald doing in the end?

well, I wrote that yesterday

too bad you can't loot the "corpses"...

Really? Where? I only remember "I'll think about it"...

Ah, found it...

Ничто не возникает из ничего и ничто не пропадает бесследно.
Если где-то чего-то убудет, то в другом месте добавится.

(Закон сохранения).

In reply to Злобный Ящур
User Avatar
#8146
Auto-translated
Wrathful Wyrm
Arandor
Wrathful Wyrm
Neiko

Wyrm: shouts loudest that players are working toward my victory

Also Wyrm: worked toward my victory

So it turns out 🤓

Wyrm miscalculated in some aspects, and the players were consciously working for you...


So what's Orvald doing in the end?

well, I wrote it yesterday

too bad you can't loot the "corpses"..

Really? Where? I only remember "I'll think about it"...

take out Ging. I strike from above, Axel and Nelia from the sides.

since Nebok doesn't mind, here it is


Be strong. Believe
User Avatar
#8147
Auto-translated

Objectively, leaving Nebka's wyvern would have been the best move for Yashchur. That would have been our confrontation, where I'm in deep trouble after losing the OD.

Instead — killing the mount, Alaria, and hunting with just Ferdiuts, counting on reflecting the preemptive strike and blood flow.

Графомания путешественника

Хроники сражений и эссе

User Avatar
#8148
Auto-translated

Orvald strikes Gingkink.
Gingkink takes 95-43=52 damage (146/380). Paralysis -.
Ferlyuts flies...

Stephanie's turn.

Shall we hit the wyvern with lightning?

Attachments 1
1 file attached • Total size: 28.4 KB

Ничто не возникает из ничего и ничто не пропадает бесследно.
Если где-то чего-то убудет, то в другом месте добавится.

(Закон сохранения).

In reply to Нэйко
User Avatar
#8153
Auto-translated
Neiko

After the wyvern dies, I fly to the team to help bombard the villains.

Where to? 15 to the right?

Ничто не возникает из ничего и ничто не пропадает бесследно.
Если где-то чего-то убудет, то в другом месте добавится.

(Закон сохранения).

In reply to Злобный Ящур
User Avatar
#8154
Auto-translated
Wrathful Wyvern
Neiko

After the wyvern dies, I fly back to the team to help shoot the scoundrels.

Where to? 15 right?

Does the wyvern fly away there? No chance it saves?

Then it doesn't really matter. I blow an air kiss and go 15 right.

Графомания путешественника

Хроники сражений и эссе

User Avatar
#8155
Auto-translated

What about a miss..


Be strong. Believe