Skip to content

Knights of Tezoth

No ratings yet — be the first to rate!
In reply to Нэйко
User Avatar
#8007
Auto-translated
Neiko

This is roughly what half of the local women look like.

Небо – мольбы не ждёт
Небо – угроз не слышит
Небо – ведёт особый счёт
Небо – тебя найдёт

По вопросам модерации: [email protected]
In reply to Нэйко
User Avatar
#8008
Auto-translated
Neiko
kcfgogbfalgfl

Well, why not?


Heroist

The character can intercept attacks directed at allies on adjacent tiles, taking them upon themselves.

Does it also intercept spells? Just asking for future reference.

Yes, those directed at a specific target.


Neiko
kcfgogbfalgfl


Almost every young lady at least in childhood (and some much later) dreams of a handsome prince. And now, it seems, the Dream itself is flying towards Stefania, but she doesn't seem to want it :с

I'm 40+ and I dream of a princess, so what now...

Since when are you 40? You're only like a year older than me, I think.

People in depression rack up years really fast.


Heroist

But how can sound miss... Like, you managed to plug your ears in time?

I only walk around in the subway with headphones on, otherwise no way.

Стартовый пост - Квенты - Разное - Список НПС - Турнир -
Резара - Аксель - Орвальд - Эмилия - Стэфания - Амвросий - Лестер - Альсира - Алария - 

In reply to kcfgogbfalgfl
User Avatar
#8009
Auto-translated
kcfgogbfalgfl
Neiko
kcfgogbfalgfl

Well, why not?


Heroist

The character can redirect attacks aimed at allies on adjacent tiles to themselves.

Does it also redirect spells? Just asking for future reference.

Yes, those aimed at a specific target.


Neiko
kcfgogbfalgfl


Almost every young lady at least in childhood (and some much later) dreams of a handsome prince. And now, it seems, the Dream itself is flying to Stefania, but she doesn't want it for some reason :с

I'm 40+ and I dream of a princess, so what now...

Since when are you 40? You're only like 1 year older than me, I think.

People in deep depression rack up years very quickly.


We're talking about passport ages here. Even without depression, I'm in the physical state of a 50+ grandma, and now I have hair pulled out every day too. So soon I'll be bald as well.

Графомания путешественника

Хроники сражений и эссе

User Avatar
#8012
Auto-translated

Result of the "doodle":
Ferlyuts: miss.
Avesom: -10 spirit.
Tarantos: miss.
Lorican: miss.
Gingking: -10 spirit.
Whitecalm: -10 spirit (and another -10 that I forgot to deduct for the partner).

[23] Lorican: HP (230/230), spirit (142/180), AP (5/7), flask (3/5).
[20] Orvald: HP (200/200), spirit (150/200), AP (2/6), flask (5/5); horse: HP (110/200).
[20] Ferlyuts: HP (200/200), spirit (150/200), AP (6/6), flask (5/5); wyvern: HP (90/200), paralyzed. Flying.
[20] Avesom: HP (100/170), spirit (110/170), AP (3/5), flask (1/5).
[18] Stefania: HP (213/230), spirit (80/130), AP (1/5), flask (5/5); pegasus: HP (250/250). Flying.
[18] Axel: HP (54/190), spirit (100/150), AP (5/5), flask (5/5).
[18] Nelia: HP (180/180), spirit (112/180), AP (1/5). Defensive Stance: incoming damage 25%, 1 turn.
[17] Alaria: HP (146/200), spirit (82/150), AP (4/5), flask (5/5). Frenzy.
[13] Gingkink: HP (137/380), spirit (132/180), AP (3/3), flask (4/5). Stun (50%).
[10] Tarantos: HP (300/300), spirit (22/150), AP (1/3), flask (5/5).
[10] Whitecalm: HP (300/300), spirit (212/250), AP (3/3), flask (4/5).

Orvald's turn.

Ничто не возникает из ничего и ничто не пропадает бесследно.
Если где-то чего-то убудет, то в другом месте добавится.

(Закон сохранения).

In reply to kcfgogbfalgfl
User Avatar
#8015
Auto-translated
kcfgogbfalgfl
Neiko
kcfgogbfalgfl

Yeah, why not?


Heroist

The character can redirect attacks aimed at allies on adjacent tiles to themselves.

Does it also redirect spells? Just asking for future reference.

Yes, those aimed at a specific target.


Neiko
kcfgogbfalgfl


Almost every young lady at least in childhood (and some much later) dreams of a handsome prince. And now, it seems, the Dream itself is flying to Stefania, but she's not into it for some reason :с

I'm 40+ and I dream of a princess, so what now...

Since when are you 40? You're only like a year older than me, I think.

People on depression rack up years really fast.


Heroist

But how can sound miss... Like, you managed to cover your ears in time

I only walk in the subway with headphones on, otherwise no way.

What if that very princess tries to hit on you in the underpass, but you don't hear her because of the headphones...


Whatever
In reply to Arandor
User Avatar
#8016
Auto-translated
Arandor

In short, I'm hitting Avesom then, since the horn might miss? I'm attacking from above apparently

OK.

Ничто не возникает из ничего и ничто не пропадает бесследно.
Если где-то чего-то убудет, то в другом месте добавится.

(Закон сохранения).

User Avatar
#8017
Auto-translated

Tarantos: miss.

😒


Be strong. Believe
User Avatar
#8018
Auto-translated

05.03.297 — a melee in honor of Deus Mariarnelia's birthday

 

Round 8

Lorican retreated further back to observe the ongoing confrontation from a safe distance.

Orvald moved toward the burning pumpkin, then took out his horn and blew into it. The resulting sound made Avesom, Gingkink, and Whitecalm contort into grimaces of displeasure and take a long time to recover, as if they had heard something repulsive. However, the horn had no effect on us or the other opponents.

Ferlyuts, flying under Tarantos's protection, abruptly changed his tactics. Once again, as before, he headed on his wyvern toward me, throwing a nail at Alaria as a parting gesture. She hardly noticed it. But what's interesting — while attacking her, he did not hold his gleaming shield in front of him, but as soon as he turned toward me, he did!

Realizing that the Knight of Valor could catch up to me at any moment, I released a lightning bolt at his beast. The wyvern stopped, giving Zephyr and me time and space to maneuver.

Axel and Ambrose attacked Gingkink but missed. However, Nelia's axe sank into the flesh of the Knight of Crushing Blow. Alaria's sword also struck him successfully.

Finding himself in such a tight encirclement, Gingkink did not attempt to retreat or restore his health. On the contrary, he swung at Ambrose with all his strength and fury. The Knight of Hegemony fell.

Meanwhile, Jason and Tarantos attacked the last surviving knight of Deus. Axel dodged the arrow of the Knight of Imperturbability, but he let the sword of the Knight of Valor through.

Avesom decided to heal himself and do nothing else until the gong.

Графомания путешественника

Хроники сражений и эссе

User Avatar
#8019
Auto-translated

Orvald strikes Avesom.
Avesom takes 95-17=78 damage (22/170). Paralyze +.
Unable to move from his spot, Ferlyuts threw a nail at Stefania, but it predictably fell to the ground without reaching its target...
Avesom recovers from the paralysis...

Both are skipping their turns, basically...

Stefania's turn.

Attachments 1
1 file attached • Total size: 29.1 KB

Ничто не возникает из ничего и ничто не пропадает бесследно.
Если где-то чего-то убудет, то в другом месте добавится.

(Закон сохранения).

User Avatar
#8021
Auto-translated

Paralysis +.

first time, btw


Be strong. Believe