Skip to content

Knights of Tezoth

No ratings yet — be the first to rate!
User Avatar
#8023
Auto-translated

I'll choose the movement after the result.

Is that even allowed?

User Avatar
#8025
Auto-translated

Stephania shoots the wyvern.
The wyvern receives 80-25=55 damage (35/200). Bleeding -.

Ничто не возникает из ничего и ничто не пропадает бесследно.
Если где-то чего-то убудет, то в другом месте добавится.

(Закон сохранения).

In reply to Злобный Ящур
User Avatar
#8026
Auto-translated
Wrathful Wyvern

Stephania shoots the wyvern.
The wyvern receives 80-25=55 damage (35/200). Bleeding -.

What a high spirit the wyvern has, that bleeding just won't proc. I'll count the turns now and write back.

Графомания путешественника

Хроники сражений и эссе

In reply to Нэйко
User Avatar
#8028
Auto-translated
Neiko
Ple-Sen

I'll choose the movement after the result.

Is that allowed?

I go first, then the pegasus. Those are two different units, and I've already done it that way.

In that context, it does make sense.

In reply to Нэйко
User Avatar
#8029
Auto-translated
Neiko
Wrathful Wyvern

Stephania shoots the wyvern.
The wyvern takes 80-25=55 damage (35/200). Bleeding -.

What a high spirit the wyvern has, that bleeding just won't proc. I'll count the turns now and write back.

The wyvern doesn't have a spirit. The rider's spirit is used. And he has 20 against your 13...

Ничто не возникает из ничего и ничто не пропадает бесследно.
Если где-то чего-то убудет, то в другом месте добавится.

(Закон сохранения).

User Avatar
#8030
Auto-translated

I cut their evasion, and you can't even hit them. What a bunch of noobs :smile04:

Better ask how many times they missed us thanks to the curse..


Be strong. Believe
In reply to Нэйко
User Avatar
#8031
Auto-translated
Neiko
Wrathful Wyrm

Stephania shoots the wyvern.
The wyvern takes 80-25=55 damage (35/200). Bleeding -.

By the way, I'm curious. Did the crit just not proc, or is Arandor messing around again?

Nah, this time it just didn't proc. The curse didn't play a role here.

Ничто не возникает из ничего и ничто не пропадает бесследно.
Если где-то чего-то убудет, то в другом месте добавится.

(Закон сохранения).

In reply to Arandor
User Avatar
#8032
Auto-translated
Arandor

I cut their evasion, and you can't hit them. What a bunch of noobs :smile04:

Better ask how many times they missed us thanks to the curse..

You cut both accuracy and evasion. So it's a wash for the most part, with rare exceptions... As for crits, yeah, many are ruined by the curse. But it goes both ways too...

Ничто не возникает из ничего и ничто не пропадает бесследно.
Если где-то чего-то убудет, то в другом месте добавится.

(Закон сохранения).

In reply to Arandor
User Avatar
#8034
Auto-translated
Arandor

I cut their evasion, and you still can't hit them. What a bunch of noobs :smile04:

Better ask how many times they missed us thanks to the curse..

You cut everything. That's why people here don't like you :с

Графомания путешественника

Хроники сражений и эссе

In reply to Нэйко
User Avatar
#8035
Auto-translated
Neiko

Then I move down all the way. I calculated correctly, right? Next turn he won't reach that square (nor the one above it).

Correct.

Stephania flies away...

Axel's turn.

Ничто не возникает из ничего и ничто не пропадает бесследно.
Если где-то чего-то убудет, то в другом месте добавится.

(Закон сохранения).

User Avatar
#8036
Auto-translated

Well, Nebok, are we drinking potku or will you finish off Avesom?