Maretti — Posts

Maretti

Morale +250 Valiant
Offline Member since Sep 2011 Last activity
Topic / Post Date
One for all and all for one 4
I confirm.
One for all and all for one 4
I controlled the map and the production since I was red, but a map loaded with towns, a sanctuary in the middle of the map with a hero with huge army and max speed and control ment endless hours of game time with the timer running out all the time…
One for all and all for one 4
Icq not working very well between us it seems, so I write here. Weekdays early in the day suits me best, but can be other time too. Just set some time and I can most likely play.
One for all and all for one 4
@Skd: Did you recieve me icq message?
One for all and all for one 4
I can play monday from early in the day.
One for all and all for one 4
It seems ICQ is not working. I have been having a monolog for the last 3 weeks. I can play tomorrow thursday from early in the day.
One for all and all for one 4
No please. This gotta end at some point. Captains win counts in round 4. This is THE exstra round where the tournament is decided. It was always supposed to be like this. Another possible game is just insane.
One for all and all for one 4
I cant find you. Im ready right now.
Favorites, to battle! - 8 - The Battle of Favorites! - 8
Heroes of town portal, fly and dimension door. TFP.
One for all and all for one 4
I wrote my opponent long time ago and he has not responded to me. So please set date and time for the game in order for us to finish within the given time.
Forum
I really appreciate the fact that we finally have an organizer who is brave enough to enforce the time schedule. :smile54: A warning was given, everything is done by the book.:smile32: Well done. Super Scorpiona :smile23: :smile51:
"only XL-3"
I paid 2400 gold to get dung and it turns out opponent would have taken necro. Anyway I got a rich start and 2 necros and hut with log, so when we had main battle week 2 I had more skells than opponent. I had bad skills but bigger army including 9…
"only XL-3"
I have not heard one single word from Medium untill now. Nothing whatsoever. This may be a bug on icq, but you cant blame me for that. Now, since you dont respond to me on ICQ, we can arrange the game right here. How about Tuesday at 18 MSK?
"only XL-3"
Im ready to play.
Favorites, to battle! - 8 - The Battle of Favorites! - 8
Very good game all the way apart from 2 of the topes I took being completly worthless. Had many cons and hives and good skills on gunnar and finally found air book in my 5th tope. TFP.
Favorites, to battle! - 8 - The Battle of Favorites! - 8
Game vs Amster is saved. I will look to finish it this weekend if he has time.
Forum
Maybe sometimes you just want a short and simple game on a small template that you know like your own pocket instead of some 20 hour game that ends with a loss because you dont get full control despite building 3 guilds and taking 5 topes. Ofcourse…
King of the Hill 2
Had a pretty rich map in gold but no dwells. Got some free basilisks from bron though, so army was fine. Had to go far offroad to reach 2nd area and it was guarded by pack zealots on grass. Went futher into emptiness but found a coulple of usefull…
One for all and all for one 4
Should have taken res but only had one left and I had a big army and monere. Played a very good turn to kill 4 heroes including main at 121, but opponent had town 1 hex out of my scouting range and could reach neutral town with last step and he had…
One for all and all for one 4
Gunnar with ramp is very strong combo. Key moment was when I decided to attack opponent and he didnt have any heavy magic. TFP.