Maretti — Posts
Maretti
| Topic / Post | Date |
|---|---|
|
"only XL-3"
What if both players want to pay 500 for new Towns? We need to regulate who starts saying if he wants new Towns or not.
|
|
|
"only XL-3"
Opponnet came forward at 127 without full army and was punished with new troops and shackles. TFP.
|
|
|
One for all and all for one 4
I teamed up with Dessa again and I tell you that girl has some skills. She made the game look easy although the map was plenty challenging. TFP.
|
|
|
One for all and all for one 4
I played my best and was rewarded with the win. TFP.
|
|
|
"only XL-3"
Hack rules. TFP.
|
|
|
Favorites, to battle! - 8 - The Battle of Favorites! - 8
Opponent left Hack with one angel and the rest of the army on a scout allthough he knew we were close. That mistake cost the game. TFP.
|
|
|
One for all and all for one 4
Thanks for playing.
|
|
|
The Final Battle 9
I confirm. Lacked luck all game. TFP.
|
|
|
"only XL-3"
Прошу записать меня на турнир
|
|
|
“Two Seasons: Winter-Spring 2016” Tournament. Online games for rating (reports, discussions).
Thanks for playing.
|
|
|
Favorites, to battle! - 8 - The Battle of Favorites! - 8
Had glorious guild with tp and fly. Found scroll with DD and Gunnar could move around. Had close to 20 aas and 100 monarcs. With max speed I took all opponents Towns, he could see where it was heading and gave up. TFP.
|
|
|
Nomination for "Player of the Year 2015"
Yes, for some reson skd manages to mention only half my results when he makes his lists. Was the same last year. If you count that the war of magicians tournament I won 5 tournaments: -The war of magicians -FB (pick a year) -Only xl -Streamers cup…
|
|
|
Nomination for "Player of the Year 2015"
Pit for lm: He doesnt play much, but when he does its with high quality. Winning battle of favorites again was very impressive. Redwhait: Has played in many tournaments and almost always with good results. Has improved his game to a higher level in…
|
|
|
The Final Battle 9
Thank you for that win Bishop. :smile54:
|
|
|
Favorites, to battle! - 8 - The Battle of Favorites! - 8
I almost lost the game to both tan and green due to silly mistakes. Then week 3 the opponent rushed me and took half my Towns, but I kept out of the way and with air book I could clear a couple of under t-areas and grow strong and fast. In the end I…
|
|
|
The Final Battle 9
652010479 09-01-2016 20:24 thx for play Maretti 09-01-2016 20:24 gg 652010479 09-01-2016 20:24 you is soo lucky!!!! Maretti 09-01-2016 20:24 lol, why? 652010479 09-01-2016 20:25 you have earth book? Maretti 09-01-2016 20:25 y 652010479 09-01-2016…
|
|
|
The Final Battle 9
The better player won. Opponent not willing to give password for whatever reson.
|
|
|
The Final Battle 9
Motivation to play was low already and 2 days and severel hours of trying to connect, only to find out we had diffrent versions (even though I had informed opponent what version I had) didnt make it better. Add to that a poor map with long road and…
|
|
|
The Final Battle 9
I can play all day tomorrow.
|
|
|
One for all and all for one 4
Spent all 3 restarts and then got Castle with dessa. Found boots week 1 and had the normal build. Week 2 I visited stabels and ran ofroad in dirt to get gloves. Had scouted 3 cons but waited with them. Had opend up new area and sent in scout and saw…
|