Maretti — Posts

Maretti

Morale +250 Valiant
Offline Member since Sep 2011 Last activity
Topic / Post Date
“Two Seasons: Summer-Autumn 2015” Tournament. Online games for rating (reports, discussions).
I hope I can report now. I could. TFP.
Дегустация Horn of the Abyss
@Horror145: message me. I cant reach you at ICQ.
“Two Seasons: Summer-Autumn 2015” Tournament. Online games for rating (reports, discussions).
I confirm. TFP.
“Two Seasons: Winter-Spring 2015” Tournament. Online games for rating (reports, discussions).
I confirm. TFP.
“Two Seasons: Summer-Autumn 2015” Tournament. Online games for rating (reports, discussions).
Finally can report. TFP.
"only XL-2"
What luck? :confused:
"only XL-2"
We managed to finish afterall. I started with Gosha and 3 stacks, but found myself blocked most places. Had to go through 1 way monolit to swamp area. But everything worked out fine. Got Kyrre from prison and changed to her as main late since Gosha…
“Two Seasons: Summer-Autumn 2015” Tournament. Online games for rating (reports, discussions).
I confirm. TFP.
“Two Seasons: Summer-Autumn 2015” Tournament. Online games for rating (reports, discussions).
Прошу записать меня на турнир
“Two Seasons: Winter-Spring 2015” Tournament. Online games for rating (reports, discussions).
Had 44 aas, AOTD, red orb, red cape, 31 31, Gunnar, full control, max speed. TFP.
Дегустация Horn of the Abyss
I confirm. Had decent start with good skills on Jeremy and went for Tower cpu to build that town. Unfortunatly road was blocked by pack unicorns which delayed me some. But I could take them out late w1 after getting mass slow. Kyrre showed in tavern…
“Two Seasons: Winter-Spring 2015” Tournament. Online games for rating (reports, discussions).
Stole opponents town at 137. He wanted it back and attacked but recanters prevented the implo. I had bigger army. TFP.
Seasonal ranking.
Its important that there is something on the line in regular games. If they arnt reported the quality will fall and the number of suicides and games never finished will increase heavily. Nomatter how much certain people try to convince themselves and…
“Two Seasons: Winter-Spring 2015” Tournament. Online games for rating (reports, discussions).
Very strong Hack had it all. 143 monarcs and 18 aas was the most spectacular. Hack rules. TFP.
“Two Seasons: Winter-Spring 2015” Tournament. Online games for rating (reports, discussions).
Shak got earth fast, so I could take a con with 3 angels at 121. After that we met early. TFP.
“Two Seasons: Winter-Spring 2015” Tournament. Online games for rating (reports, discussions).
Map had it all. 3 cons in start area gave 9 angels. Took the first one which was full at 122. Took tope at 125 that gave HH and SOJ. Game continued like this till the end. TFP.
“Two Seasons: Winter-Spring 2015” Tournament. Online games for rating (reports, discussions).
Early meeting. Some good magic and moral was enough vs new army on a scout. TFP.
“Two Seasons: Winter-Spring 2015” Tournament. Online games for rating (reports, discussions).
Hack on fire. Map gave me everything I could hope for with huge stats, full control, boots and gloves, dbl tower and close to 100 wyvs. Hack rules. TFP.
Troop experience. Is it necessary or not?
Nice joke. :)
Дегустация Horn of the Abyss
http://www.twitch.tv/maretti0/b/659401565 FB at 02.23.00. TFP.