Maretti — Posts
Maretti
| Topic / Post | Date |
|---|---|
|
Favorites, to battle! - 8 - The Battle of Favorites! - 8
What game? ;) TFP.
|
|
|
"only XL-3"
The last couple of times I won seasons I didnt receive a medal, so I would like to know that too. :D
|
|
|
"only XL-3"
I played all games. I want a happy smiley :)
|
|
|
"only XL-3"
TFP. All games played now, lets move on :)
|
|
|
King of the Hill 2
TFP.
|
|
|
Arranging to play HoMM3 online!
Helllight, Satyr, FTS, Lizard. im ready to play.
|
|
|
"only XL-3"
I would like to have date set for my game vs Makiavelli. He never answers me on icq.
|
|
|
"only XL-3"
Had strong start and stole opponnets town with TP built there. TFP.
|
|
|
Favorites, to battle! - 8 - The Battle of Favorites! - 8
Found boots and gloves in 2nd area. TFP.
|
|
|
"Newcomer - 2016. Winter"
I wanted a short game, and I got it.
|
|
|
"Newcomer - 2016. Winter"
All restarts were spent and opponent got a very bad map. TFP.
|
|
|
"Newcomer - 2016. Winter"
Прошу записать меня на турнир
|
|
|
One for all and all for one 4
Did we finally reach the finals or why this post? Who will we meet and are there any special rules or regulations we need to have in mind? Consider that my team is all none russian and that Google translate works very poorly on the rules and…
|
|
|
"only XL-3"
Hard struggle with bad skills on kyrre and no control for a very long time. Rebuilt guild but it gave nothing, then aproched opponent but he was stronger and killed 9 angels with implo. Just had enough to surrender and went for a only box that turned…
|
|
|
“Two Seasons: Winter-Spring 2016” Tournament. Online games for rating (reports, discussions).
It finally happend. I had a bad map with roads ending in one way exits and a t-area that was placed far far away in the snow. Add to that the lottery ticket of the grail is suddenly allowed early in the game and the game was lost. TFP.
|
|
|
One for all and all for one 4
Still?
|
|
|
King of the Hill 2
Is it now a standart rule on HW to play with restructuring guild? When was this sneaked in the backdoor?
|
|
|
One for all and all for one 4
They are unreadeble from my point of view. That is the reson I ask.
|
|
|
One for all and all for one 4
What are the rules in case we end up in a draw?
|
|
|
King of the Hill 2
Прошу записать меня на турнир
|