Skip to content

Workshop Auto-translated

5.0 (1 rating)
Open
Which side would you find most interesting to play as?
60 voters
Single choice
Sign in to participate in this poll.
City
30% 18votes
Mafia
31.7% 19votes
Maniac
25% 15votes
User Avatar
#2644
Auto-translated
I don't know how it will go. I'm really short on time, but I want to run this game.

By the way, have you noticed that the setting is theoretically replayable? Each time you start, there will be a new set of roles, new scenarios, and new tactics.
А, вот почему.

🏹🎪+⛓️♿=💕
User Avatar
#2645
Auto-translated
Oh, and one more thing. In the game itself, a town can only have one fully functional blocker, healer, and guard. So, if, for example, Ivy appears, Freeze definitely won't, and vice versa. But I've done the checks a bit differently – there will definitely be one checker, but there could be more. It might even roll all three. Is that okay? Or should I also put a limit on the number of checkers?
А, вот почему.

🏹🎪+⛓️♿=💕
User Avatar
#2646
Auto-translated
Here, one player might perform quite well, so maybe it's not worth having so many people.
In reply to Драккошка
User Avatar
#2647
Auto-translated
Drakkosha
Something like this.
And why isn't the set located here, but in some obscure topic among the trash, traffic lights, and other nonsense?

Ничто не возникает из ничего и ничто не пропадает бесследно.
Если где-то чего-то убудет, то в другом месте добавится.

(Закон сохранения).

User Avatar
#2648
Auto-translated
Because I'm an artist, that's how I see it. Actually, I wrote this set directly in my random old post due to technical reasons. Then I was too lazy to copy it here.
А, вот почему.

🏹🎪+⛓️♿=💕