Connection ErrorBad RequestThis page went staleSession ExpiredSign in requiredForbiddenNot FoundToo Many RequestsServer ErrorBad GatewayService UnavailableGateway TimeoutHTTP Version Not Supported
Session Expired
Your session has expired. Please log in to continue.
Sign in required
You need an account to do that. Sign in or create one — it only takes a minute.
This page went stale
Your security token was rejected, usually because the page sat open too long or you signed in elsewhere. Nothing was saved. Reload the page and try again.
Request Failed
We encountered an issue while processing your request.
Please check your internet connection and try again.
For some reason, I thought that the newspaper layout could be replaced with a set of pictures/videos, from which players could determine which creatures were used. However, they would have to be repeated or similar ones found.
It appeared in several roles. How temporary is it?
Temporary – for the current and next night.
...and what about checking the status?
The status is being checked. This is not an effect.
But it won't survive the third one?
It won't survive 100%.
Like 146% kill, which definitely won't fail unless someone saves them?
Only natural defense can interfere. But I'll think about it.
To what extent, any?
Both natural and external, and in percentages. I removed the "unbreakable" aspect.
Maybe add a standard kill? In case one remains and just sits there like an idiot.
Yes, it's worth adding.
Excellent! x) x) x) The most useful special ability! x) x) x)
Thanks to the initiative, it can bypass block and defenses.
Does it completely destroy them, absolutely and definitely?
100% corpse.
You'll get confused yourself, you'll confuse the players, and the players will confuse each other. I already want it.
In general, it feels like Satenk based it on those very percentages that we are currently arguing about in the discussions. And I recognized a couple of my ideas that I voiced during the argument. x)
It's great that it turned out that way. I showed the idea to Gekasan a long time ago, but I just haven't had time to finish it
I was inspired by the setting of the Heroes of Might and Magic series and the recruitment mechanics. As a result, I created this: https://yadi.sk/d/TLXeV_4XfvsXG
So, he'll find him. And then what? Will he live with the knowledge that his competitor is some Arandor or someone who can do something unpleasant to him?
The cat's secret – the second way to win is to apply this non-destructive ability 4 times.
Does "Moving towards the mountain" v 3.0 actually have any effect?
But overall, I like it, keep going. Maybe, with such craziness and a ton of recruitment, it might be worth trying to take down the Mafia a bit...
Regarding the cat's secret, I envision it being presented as an interesting and possibly mystical story in the newspaper (if I have the inspiration). The cat faces the risk of either using its special ability to bring it closer to victory or protecting its life from accidental death by hiding with one player or another. And if it chooses the wrong one, it will die.
Added 1 minute ago
Searching for a competitor makes sense if you find one; all that remains is to recruit the right people, for example, a ranged unit, and eliminate them. Or, you can convince everyone that they are the Mafia and have them hanged – that's also an option.
Added 34 seconds ago
You can only recruit townspeople who have a special ability.
Added 7 minutes ago
The Mafia is actually weak. Considering that the Cultists can inflict significant damage during their conflicts, especially if they come up with the idea of a UNION to completely eliminate the Mafia.
Added 7 minutes ago
Although, it largely depends on the random chance of who gets recruited... Perhaps it's still necessary to give the cult leaders a very rare assassination ability.
Features:
- Ring bearer (moves towards the mountain for 3 nights; if he reaches it, he burns the ring, and Sauron dies).
- Elven cloak (upgrade: allows him to hide from attacks; if an attack is initiated, he doesn't move that night).
Goal: move towards the mountain.
Searching for a competitor makes sense.
Ah, yes, that's clear too; he will simply live with the awareness of this fact, but what to do with that awareness is another problem.
The Mafia is actually weak. Considering that the cultists can, during their conflicts, inflict significant damage, especially if they get the idea of forming an ALLIANCE and completely eliminate the Mafia.