Skip to content

Knights of Tezoth

No ratings yet — be the first to rate!
In reply to Heroist
User Avatar
#8130
Auto-translated
Heroist

Zoomers were giving me 28 at most, some 25 (apparently have vision issues). If it weren't for the f***ed-up bone structure on my face, I could probably get 23.

I still get asked for ID at the supermarket when I shave.

I don't want to disappoint you, but that's coping. You probably look like Western scuffidons rather than CIS types and you're coasting on the contrast. No one is going back to 2007.

/ So Western zoomers were giving that many... /

Небо – мольбы не ждёт
Небо – угроз не слышит
Небо – ведёт особый счёт
Небо – тебя найдёт

По вопросам модерации: [email protected]
In reply to kcfgogbfalgfl
User Avatar
#8131
Auto-translated
kcfgogbfalgfl

My BMI is 20.3, you're the scruffydons...

/ I also have 20.3. But that index is so-so. It doesn't account for muscle mass. What if you're a skinnyfat with a belly? /

Небо – мольбы не ждёт
Небо – угроз не слышит
Небо – ведёт особый счёт
Небо – тебя найдёт

По вопросам модерации: [email protected]
In reply to Нэйко
User Avatar
#8132
Auto-translated
Neiko

Oh come on, let's bring back Chocopai and the centaur-worshipper too.

Let's bring me back, I'll sort everything out.

My sword, my trusted ally, unphased by my aspect.
In reply to Нэйко
User Avatar
#8134
Auto-translated
Neiko
Happy Life
Neiko

Oh, come on, let's bring back Chocopai and the centaur-worshipper too.

Let's bring me back, I'll sort everything out.

Will you hop onto my pegasus, and we'll ride off into the sunset together?

We'll ride off, we'll ride off. But I'd probably better hop onto a hydra.

My sword, my trusted ally, unphased by my aspect.
In reply to Happy Life
User Avatar
#8135
Auto-translated
Happy Life
Neiko
Happy Life
Neiko

Oh, come on, let's bring back Chocopai and the centaur-worshipper too.

Let's bring me back, I'll sort everything out.

Will you hop on my pegasus, and we'll ride off into the sunset together?

We'll ride, we'll ride. But I'd better hop on a hydra.

But the hydra only works for ranged units, you won't be able to do anything on it :(

Графомания путешественника

Хроники сражений и эссе

In reply to Нэйко
User Avatar
#8137
Auto-translated
Neiko
Happy Life
Neiko
Happy Life
Neiko

Oh, come on, let's bring back Chocopai and the centaur-wanker too.

Let's bring me back, I'll sort everything out.

Will you hop on my pegasus, and we'll ride off into the sunset together?

We'll ride, we'll ride. But I'd better hop on a hydra.

But the hydra only works for ranged units, you won't be able to do anything on it :(

I'll borrow some knives from Alaria.

My sword, my trusted ally, unphased by my aspect.
In reply to Нэйко
User Avatar
#8139
Auto-translated
Neiko

My daughter, watching me type in the thread, yelled "Gyagyagi" — is she rooting for Ging or does she want me to shoot at Ging? Or is that her reaction to Galaharadron dying too early?🤔

No. She's commenting on what's happening in the rage thread. How first the pawns killed almost all the fliers and those who could reach them, how then everyone yelled in unison that fliers are OP and nothing can be done against them, then how Ferlyuts single-handedly overpowers Stefania...

Ничто не возникает из ничего и ничто не пропадает бесследно.
Если где-то чего-то убудет, то в другом месте добавится.

(Закон сохранения).