Skip to content

Knights of Tezoth

No ratings yet — be the first to rate!
In reply to Граф Орлов
User Avatar
#8114
Auto-translated
Count Orlov
kcfgogbfalgfl

My BMI is 20.3, you skufidons yourselves...

21.9.... Well, nothing, another year or two on dry rations, I'll grow an ulcer the size of a puck, and I'll surpass you

30.4... 💀

To be fair, 3 months ago it was ~31.1

Графомания путешественника

Хроники сражений и эссе

In reply to Злобный Ящур
User Avatar
#8115
Auto-translated
Wrathful Wyvern

Round 10.

Lorican struck Orvald's horse.
The horse takes (crit) 170-25=145 damage (-35/200) and leaves the battle.

[23] Lorican: HP (230/230), SP (142/180), AP (5/7), Flask (3/5).
[20] Orvald: HP (200/200), SP (140/200), AP (2/6), Flask (5/5).
[20] Ferlyuts: HP (200/200), SP (140/200), AP (6/6), Flask (5/5); Wyvern: HP (35/200). Flying.
[18] Stefania: HP (213/230), SP (70/130), AP (1/5), Flask (5/5); Pegasus: HP (250/250). Flying.
[18] Axel: HP (149/190), SP (90/150), AP (5/5), Flask (5/5).
[18] Nelia: HP (180/180), SP (102/180), AP (1/5).
[13] Gingkink: HP (198/380), SP (132/180), AP (3/3), Flask (3/5).
[10] Tarantos: HP (300/300), SP (12/150), AP (0/3), Flask (5/5).
[10] Whitecalm: HP (300/300), SP (202/250), AP (3/3), Flask (4/5).

Orvald's turn.

I didn't get the point of Ferlyuts' move, of course.

Just like: "I'll drop my box and fly to the pegasus" — gets a lightning bolt to the wyvern's head — sits and farts — flies away like the ultimate coward.

Meanwhile, Lorican, instead of shooting his wyvern, for some reason attacked Orvald's horse in melee. I really don't understand what's going on here at all.

Attachments 1
1 file attached • Total size: 3.5 KB

Графомания путешественника

Хроники сражений и эссе

User Avatar
#8116
Auto-translated

Once I mistakenly thought that the BMI index was a competition, and since then I haven't lost to anyone.


Whatever
User Avatar
#8117
Auto-translated

05.03.297 — a melee in honor of Deus Mariarnelia's birthday

 

Round 9

Lorican, continuing to stand aside, restored his health. From his vantage point, he could have shot at Ferlyuts and his wyvern, but the brave northerner chose not to do so.

Orvald struck Avesom with his hammer. While the Knight of Virtuosity was recovering from such a painful blow, the Knight of Catharsis finished him off with her sword, thereby further weakening the morale of Alba's knights.

But that wasn't enough for Alaria. Seizing the opportunity, she immediately struck at Gingkink. At the same time, Nelia's axe bit into his flesh. As a result, the Knight of Crushing Blow was forced to spend time restoring his health.

I shot at the wyvern again, this time with an ordinary arrow. And when I hit, Zephyr and I flew off to the southern side of the arena.

It seemed the round would go well for our team, but unfortunately, it did not. First, Alaria was struck by a rather powerful blow from Tarantos. Just as in the northerners' melee, she stayed on her feet only by a miracle. But unfortunately, Jason took notice of her condition. The Knight of Imperturbability aimed his bow at the Knight of Catharsis, leaving no chance for healing.

Then the gong sounded. For me, Axel, Nelia, and Orvald, there was nothing left to do but watch the northern warrior woman being carried away by the medics with sympathetic glances.

Графомания путешественника

Хроники сражений и эссе

In reply to Нэйко
User Avatar
#8118
Auto-translated
Neiko

Yashchur: shouts louder than anyone that players are working toward my victory

Also Yashchur: worked toward my victory

So it turns out like this 🤓

Yashchur miscalculated in some aspects, and the players worked for you deliberately...


So what is Orwald doing in the end?

Ничто не возникает из ничего и ничто не пропадает бесследно.
Если где-то чего-то убудет, то в другом месте добавится.

(Закон сохранения).

In reply to Нэйко
User Avatar
#8119
Auto-translated
Neiko
Heroist

How many ranged units are left in the fight? There seem to be about 2-3 people still there. Why can't they set aside their squabbles and position themselves strategically to shoot the last unicorn?

just trying to figure it out

Well, I have a range of 12, Whitecalm and Axel have 11. Ferlyuts has 6, there's a nail and a shield, so I could get hit by a counterstrike. But there's a catch — the counterstrike won't happen because I'll fly off to hit others and won't attack him at all until he gets himself killed on someone. The question is — who in the sky is going to kill me?

The judge after the fight ends...🤣

Ничто не возникает из ничего и ничто не пропадает бесследно.
Если где-то чего-то убудет, то в другом месте добавится.

(Закон сохранения).

In reply to Злобный Ящур
User Avatar
#8120
Auto-translated
Wrathful Wyrm
Neiko
Heroist

How many ranged units are left in the battle? There seem to be 2-3 people still there. Why can't they put aside their squabbles and position themselves strategically to shoot the last unicorn?

Just trying to understand

Well, I have a range of 12, Whitecalm and Axel have 11. Ferlutz has 6, with a nail and a shield, so I could get hit by a counterstrike. But there's a catch — the counterstrike won't happen because I'll fly off to hit others and won't attack him at all until he gets himself killed on someone else. The question is — who in the sky is going to kill me?

The judge after the battle ends...🤣

Well, the judge could do it right now)))00

And hey, is there any point in continuing at all if I zap the wyvern with lightning?

Графомания путешественника

Хроники сражений и эссе

User Avatar
#8121
Auto-translated

Let the Mage Guild just act arbitrarily and kill the pegasus or buff the attack range of the bows.

Стартовый пост - Квенты - Разное - Список НПС - Турнир -
Резара - Аксель - Орвальд - Эмилия - Стэфания - Амвросий - Лестер - Альсира - Алария - 

User Avatar
#8122
Auto-translated

Well, you could run a couple more fights later, I've kind of gotten used to it. The world beyond the prologue is scary and confusing.


Whatever
In reply to Нэйко
User Avatar
#8124
Auto-translated
Neiko
Wrathful Wyrm
Neiko
Heroist

How many ranged units are left in the fight? There are still like 2-3 people, right? Why can't they put aside their squabbles and position themselves strategically to shoot the last unicorn?

Just trying to understand.

Well, I have a range of 12, Whitecalm and Axel have 11. Ferlyuts has 6, there's a nail and a shield, which could trigger a counterattack on me. But the catch is that the counterattack won't happen, because I'll fly off to hit others and won't attack him at all until he gets himself killed on someone. The question is — who in the sky is going to kill me?

The judge after the fight ends...🤣

Well, the judge could do it right now)))00

And what, is there any point in continuing at all if I zap the wyvern with lightning?

Well, I'll see it through to the end anyway, to find out the true winner second place.

Ничто не возникает из ничего и ничто не пропадает бесследно.
Если где-то чего-то убудет, то в другом месте добавится.

(Закон сохранения).

User Avatar
#8125
Auto-translated

As if the assault on Karin, the climactic battle of the Obelisks with ~50 participants, was faster and easier than this inconsequential skirmish with a couple dozen bodies in the prologue.

E si sui vius, er mi grans benananza,
e si ieu muoir, er mi grans deliuriers
In reply to Злобный Ящур
User Avatar
#8126
Auto-translated
Wrathful Wyvern
Neiko
Wrathful Wyvern
Neiko
Heroist

How many ranged units are left in the battle? There seem to be only 2-3 people left. Why can't they set aside their squabbles and position themselves strategically to shoot the last unicorn?

Just trying to understand.

Well, my range is 12, Whitecalm and Axel have 11. Ferlyuts has 6, there's a nail and a shield, so I could get hit by a counterstrike. But the catch is that the counterstrike won't happen, because I'll fly off to hit others and won't attack him at all until he gets killed by someone. The question is — who in the sky will kill me?

The judge after the battle ends...🤣

Well, the judge could do it right now)))00

And what, is there any point in continuing at all if I zap the wyvern with lightning?

Well, I'll see it through to the end anyway to find out the true winner second place.

Oh, I'm going to have such a hassle later writing all this up in the chronicles...

Well, let Arandor take his turn, whatever.

Графомания путешественника

Хроники сражений и эссе

In reply to kcfgogbfalgfl
User Avatar
#8127
Auto-translated
kcfgogbfalgfl

Let the GM just act arbitrarily and kill the pegasus or buff the attack range of the archers.

We could pump Ferlyuts with energy drinks so he runs 20 tiles around the arena like crazy and throws nails at any distance...🤣

Ничто не возникает из ничего и ничто не пропадает бесследно.
Если где-то чего-то убудет, то в другом месте добавится.

(Закон сохранения).