Skip to content

Knights of Tezoth

No ratings yet — be the first to rate!
In reply to Небо
User Avatar
#8806
Auto-translated
Sky

The Sithi will destroy Tezoth from the north. Carnea and its suckers from the south (We'll all be killed if we get very very very very very lucky). In the end, they will clash in an epic battle, from which Hatarait will emerge victorious. On the ruins of Tezoth, he will build a new empire - Hataraitia. Screenshot this.

I'd prefer to rise at the stage of Hataraitia's establishment.

Графомания путешественника

Хроники сражений и эссе

In reply to Нэйко
User Avatar
#8807
Auto-translated
Neiko
Sky
Heroist

Because if the Sith have learned to break through immunity to mind, I don't like the implications.

I was promised this wouldn't happen... Maybe he's just an idiot. Look at Hatarait and that Loyalty scumbag.

I also chose it for head protection. But here it started to smell like a dick-measuring contest.

And I chose based on roleplay 😎 I was thinking about taking something else, but I decided I need to max out roleplaying myself as much as possible.

Небо – мольбы не ждёт
Небо – угроз не слышит
Небо – ведёт особый счёт
Небо – тебя найдёт


Рыцари Тезота | Персонажи

По вопросам модерации: [email protected]

In reply to Небо
User Avatar
#8808
Auto-translated
Sky
Neiko
Sky
Heroist

Because if the Sith have learned to break through immunity to mind, I don't like the implications.

I was promised this wouldn't happen... Maybe he's just an idiot. Look at Hatarait and that Loyalty scumbag.

I also chose for head protection. But here it started to smell like a dick-measuring contest.

And I chose based on roleplay 😎 I was thinking of taking something else, but I decided I need to max out roleplaying myself as much as possible.

For roleplay, I had either a Renovan or a Satanid. I thought it over and realized a Renovan writer is cooler.

Графомания путешественника

Хроники сражений и эссе

In reply to Нэйко
User Avatar
#8809
Auto-translated
Neiko
Sky
Neiko
Sky
Heroist

Because if the Sith have learned to break through immunity to mind, I don't like the implications.

I was promised this wouldn't happen... Maybe he's just an idiot. Look at Hatarait and that Loyalty scumbag.

I also chose for head protection. But here it started to smell like a dick-measuring contest.

And I chose based on roleplay 😎 I was thinking of taking something else, but decided I need to max out roleplaying myself as much as possible.

For roleplay, I had either a Renovan or a Satanid. I thought it over and realized a Renovan writer is cooler.

With stories like these, Stefania on sa... well, no, it all adds up.

In reply to Heroist
User Avatar
#8810
Auto-translated
Heroist

I just didn't understand if Revansan is subjugated or stayed in slavery of his own free will. Because if the Sith have learned to bypass mind immunity, I don't like the implications.

Revnavan, in the story, says outright "I have mind immunity, I'm just a moron by nature."

In reply to Небо
User Avatar
#8811
Auto-translated
Sky

The Sithi will destroy Tezoth from the north. Karneya and the suck-ups from the south (We'll all be killed if we get very very very very very lucky). In the end, they will clash in an epic battle, from which Hatarait will emerge victorious. On the ruins of Tezoth, he will build a new empire — Hataraitia. Screenshot this.

And will he write a hatakhartia?

In reply to Ple-Sen
User Avatar
#8812
Auto-translated
Ple-Sen
Heroist

I just didn't understand if Revansan was subjugated or stayed in slavery of his own free will. Because if the Sith have learned to break immunity to mind control, I don't like the implications.

Revanan, in the little story, says outright "I have immunity to mind control, I'm just a moron by nature."

Except originally in the origin he refused to be a puppet. But after a while, when the scent of Sith pussy wafted in, he spat on his own convictions and changed his mind. Good thing Stefania went with Adalard and doesn't know about this disgrace.

Графомания путешественника

Хроники сражений и эссе

In reply to Ple-Sen
User Avatar
#8813
Auto-translated
Ple-Sen
Sky

The Sith will destroy Tezoth from the north. Karneya and the leeches from the south (We'll all be killed if we're very very very very very lucky). In the end, they will clash in an epic battle, from which Hatharait will emerge victorious. On the ruins of Tezoth, he will build a new empire - Hatharaitya. Screenshot this.

And will he write a hathacharter?

A hathacharter that enshrines the right of citizens to mate with monsters.

Небо – мольбы не ждёт
Небо – угроз не слышит
Небо – ведёт особый счёт
Небо – тебя найдёт


Рыцари Тезота | Персонажи

По вопросам модерации: [email protected]

In reply to Небо
User Avatar
#8814
Auto-translated
Sky
Ple-Sen
Sky

The Sith will destroy Tezoth from the north. Karnea and its suckers from the south (We'll all be killed if we're very very very very very lucky). In the end, they'll clash in an epic battle, and Hatarait will emerge victorious. On the ruins of Tezoth, he will build a new empire - Hataraitia. Screenshot this.

And will he write a hatakhartia?

A hatakhartia that enshrines the right of citizens to mate with monsters.

Sounds good. I'll come back, find myself a more humanoid monster, marry it, and live happily ever after 😎

Графомания путешественника

Хроники сражений и эссе

In reply to Нэйко
User Avatar
#8815
Auto-translated
Neiko
Ple-Sen
Heroist

I just didn't understand whether Revansan was subjugated or stayed in slavery of his own free will. Because if the Sith have learned to break immunity to mind control, I don't like the implications.

Revnavan, in the little story, says outright "I have immunity to mind control, I'm just a dumbass by nature."

Except originally in the origin he refused to be a puppet. But after a while, when the Sith pussy scent hit, he spat on his own convictions and changed his mind. Good thing Stefania went with Adalard and doesn't know about this disgrace.

It's not clear about him yet, we'll see. Maybe it's a cunning plan to destroy the Sith. The loyalty and sucking up of Carnea are much more unambiguous doormats.

Небо – мольбы не ждёт
Небо – угроз не слышит
Небо – ведёт особый счёт
Небо – тебя найдёт


Рыцари Тезота | Персонажи

По вопросам модерации: [email protected]

In reply to Нэйко
User Avatar
#8816
Auto-translated
Neiko
Ple-Sen
Heroist

I just didn't understand whether Revansan was subjugated or stayed in slavery of his own free will. Because if the Sith have learned to break mind immunity, I don't like the implications.

Revnavan, in the little story, says outright "I have mind immunity, I'm just a moron by nature."

But originally in the origin, he refused to be a puppet. And after a while, when the Sith pussy scent hit, he spat on his own convictions and changed his mind. Good thing Stefania went with Adalard and doesn't know about this disgrace.

He just really liked living there, so he changed his mind.

In reply to Небо
User Avatar
#8817
Auto-translated
Sky
Neiko
Ple-Sen
Heroist

I just didn't understand if Revansan was a subordinate or stayed in slavery of his own free will. Because if the Sith learned to break mind immunity, I don't like the implications.

Revnavan, in the little story, says outright "I have mind immunity, I'm just a dumbass by nature."

Except originally in the origin he refused to be a puppet. And after a while, when the scent of Sith pussy was in the air, he spat on his own convictions and changed his mind. Good thing Stefania went with Adalard and doesn't know about this disgrace.

It's not clear about him yet, we'll see. Maybe it's a cunning plan to destroy the Sith. The loyalty and sucking up to Carnea are much more unambiguous heel-wearers.

Well, I dunno. Considering who the GM is, I don't believe in such a miracle outcome with the screwed Sith.

Графомания путешественника

Хроники сражений и эссе

User Avatar
#8818
Auto-translated

Hey, could you please add the post-prologue posts to yours?
Also, Luciferia's link doesn't lead to the character sheet
And for Lavina 2.0, you can put the official art


Whatever
In reply to Нэйко
User Avatar
#8819
Auto-translated
Neiko
Sky
Ple-Sen
Sky

The Sith will destroy Tezoth from the north. Karneya and the suck-ups from the south (We'll all be killed if we're very very very very very lucky). In the end, they'll clash in an epic battle, and Hatarait will emerge victorious. On the ruins of Tezoth, he will build a new empire — Hataraitia. Screenshot this.

And he'll write a hatakhartia?

A hatakhartia that will enshrine the citizens' right to mate with monsters.

Sounds fine. I'll come back, find myself a more humanoid monster, marry him, and live happily ever after 😎

Ah, so that's what Stefania's inclinations are... Got it, she's saving her little dumpling for a half-monster child.

Небо – мольбы не ждёт
Небо – угроз не слышит
Небо – ведёт особый счёт
Небо – тебя найдёт


Рыцари Тезота | Персонажи

По вопросам модерации: [email protected]

In reply to Небо
User Avatar
#8820
Auto-translated
Sky
Ple-Sen
Sky

The Sith will destroy Tezoth from the north. Carnea and its suck-ups from the south (We'll all be killed if we're very very very very very lucky). In the end, they'll clash in an epic battle, and Hatarait will emerge victorious. On the ruins of Tezoth, he will build a new empire — Hataraitia. Screenshot this.

And will he write a Hatarhartia?

A Hatarhartia, which will enshrine the right of citizens to mate with monsters.

Shall we vote for this candidate of the people?


Whatever