Gee — Posts

User Avatar

Gee

Morale +7 Hopeful
Offline Member since Jan 2015 Last activity
Topic / Post Date
M+200% #10
Confirm the result and comments of my opponent. I lost because my supid mistakes. Thanks for the game and good luck!
“Two Seasons: Winter-Spring 2015” Tournament. Online games for rating (reports, discussions).
My zone has nothing interesting so I was forced to go neighborhood, there only resources and money. I was near to teal zone and my opponent gave up. Thanks for the game.
“Two Seasons: Winter-Spring 2015” Tournament. Online games for rating (reports, discussions).
Running for nothing all hives at few days from road, no conservatory, all terrain was bad (rough, snow and mine swamp), many days lost for small findings. Thanks for the game.
Дегустация Horn of the Abyss
Confirm like in previous post of this game, I defeated my opponent with actions from last day. Thanks for the game.
“Two Seasons: Winter-Spring 2015” Tournament. Online games for rating (reports, discussions).
Confirm my loose. Bad skills on Crag. Hard to go on sand. Thanks for playing.
“Two Seasons: Winter-Spring 2015” Tournament. Online games for rating (reports, discussions).
Confirm. Urata pozitie. Nimic pe la mine pe acasa. Multumesc pentru joc. Tu ai fost maestrul de data asta.
Дегустация Horn of the Abyss
15.04.2015 Gee(Blue, Fortress, Tazar, Tazar) def Dr.Ftor(Red, Cove, Cassiopeia, Cassiopeia), 8mm6a, 137 Good start for me, first week had level 1-6 built and castle too. Took a basilisk pit, lizard den and 2 gnoll hut. Only one road and very short…
“Two Seasons: Winter-Spring 2015” Tournament. Online games for rating (reports, discussions).
Another huge zone for me, but rich. At the beggining of week 2 I had 7 hydras. I had 3 conservatories and few hives but to far most of them. In 123 my opponent atack 19 pit lords with Galthran with 1 angel on him, and after that he gave up. Thanks…
“Two Seasons: Winter-Spring 2015” Tournament. Online games for rating (reports, discussions).
After finishing restarts my opponent rush to defeat to many wyverns. He gave up. To easy victory with a worthy opponent. Thanks for the game.
“Two Seasons: Winter-Spring 2015” Tournament. Online games for rating (reports, discussions).
Confirm. This game was a big lesson for me. Never hurry into conclusions. Thanks for the game.
“Two Seasons: Winter-Spring 2015” Tournament. Online games for rating (reports, discussions).
To strong guards for me. All dwells very well guarded. And of course many mistakes. Thanks for playing.
“Two Seasons: Winter-Spring 2015” Tournament. Online games for rating (reports, discussions).
Confirm. Thanks for the game!
“Two Seasons: Winter-Spring 2015” Tournament. Online games for rating (reports, discussions).
Another quick victory this night. I usualy make this mistakes. I know the feeling. Thanks for the game.
“Two Seasons: Winter-Spring 2015” Tournament. Online games for rating (reports, discussions).
Finishing restarts my opponent went out and gave me the victory. Fastest victory for me. Thanks for the game.
“Two Seasons: Winter-Spring 2015” Tournament. Online games for rating (reports, discussions).
Long game. Huge resp for me, and had 5 conservatories there and 3 hives just one tooked. 2 externals of hidra and one of wyverns. Gone to sand late in week 2. Tazar expert earth but did not know slow. Met my opponent with 15 hidras, 12 angels, 27…
“Two Seasons: Winter-Spring 2015” Tournament. Online games for rating (reports, discussions).
I think that map generator in hd mod 3.808 build 7 is not solved. I met to many bug maps later. Thanks for the game.
“Two Seasons: Winter-Spring 2015” Tournament. Online games for rating (reports, discussions).
Only my lack of experience on this template. If I was more smart and wait the right moment the result probably was other. Thanks for the game.
“Two Seasons: Winter-Spring 2015” Tournament. Online games for rating (reports, discussions).
Buggy map but my opponent insisted to play it. Huge resp for me, hard to visit entire space. On the sand only 2 utopias, and six hives, and 2 treasure artefacts guarded. My opponent defeated faerie dragons and after that he met pack of titans and…
M+200% #10
Прошу записать меня на турнир
Дегустация Horn of the Abyss
Прошу записать меня на турнир