Gee — Posts
| Topic / Post | Date |
|---|---|
|
“Two Seasons: Winter-Spring 2015” Tournament. Online games for rating (reports, discussions).
Took one restart with a better zone than the one i had in this game. Couldn't realize first day how bad this was. Than my development was slow. My opponent had the chance to avoid the archer guards chance that I had not. Shakti was maximal with his…
|
|
|
“Two Seasons: Winter-Spring 2015” Tournament. Online games for rating (reports, discussions).
I was lucky to get Galthran from tavern from first day in tavern. Good skills on him and lots of skelletons. In 127 took a portal for one side and didn't kill the other side guards because I saw my opponent coming there. I retreat and took…
|
|
|
“Two Seasons: Winter-Spring 2015” Tournament. Online games for rating (reports, discussions).
Thanks for the game.
|
|
|
“Two Seasons: Winter-Spring 2015” Tournament. Online games for rating (reports, discussions).
Very small zone for me. And nothing there. Nothing in the next zone in first 4 days. No money. Rough terain make my movement slow. In 124 I gave up. Thanks for the game.
|
|
|
“Two Seasons: Winter-Spring 2015” Tournament. Online games for rating (reports, discussions).
Easy win. Thanks for the game.
|
|
|
“Two Seasons: Winter-Spring 2015” Tournament. Online games for rating (reports, discussions).
We met very early and my opponent already had 4 red dragons and 1 angel in 123 me only unicorns and haven't money to buy them all. Thanks for the game.
|
|
|
Дегустация Horn of the Abyss
Confirm the result. I was more "lucky" just conservatories in my way, only one hive in my starting zone to far to take it. No utopia and no important artefact. I spent 2 month searching for money and artefacts but no chance for me. My opponent was…
|
|
|
“Two Seasons: Winter-Spring 2015” Tournament. Online games for rating (reports, discussions).
Good start after all restarts consumed. Dace on tavern, long way on the road to the next zone. Few fights not very hard. Than my opponent gave up because a bad situated guards(gold golems) defending a portal but staying on the road. Thanks for…
|
|
|
“Two Seasons: Winter-Spring 2015” Tournament. Online games for rating (reports, discussions).
To play anarchy random it is stupid. If someone have conflux and other inferno (no rules) it is useless. Fight for nothing. Trying to solve that with restart but my opponent has conflux 2 times in a row. I had Calith with 9 gogs. Poor zone, hard to…
|
|
|
“Two Seasons: Winter-Spring 2015” Tournament. Online games for rating (reports, discussions).
Confirm everything. Anyone who want lessons about how to loose when you can win, contact me and I will learn you I am the best on this. Thanks for the game.
|
|
|
Дегустация Horn of the Abyss
Not having the right to take another restart and to few trglodites for the begining I lost them at block on the road near the castle. After that I had a long and blocked way to my wood and ore mines. Hard to build in town weak army to few money. Good…
|
|
|
“Two Seasons: Winter-Spring 2015” Tournament. Online games for rating (reports, discussions).
Visited a lot of places but no utopia for me and that means no important artefacts. When I met my opponent his attributes were 3 times bigger than mine. Thanks for the game.
|
|
|
“Two Seasons: Winter-Spring 2015” Tournament. Online games for rating (reports, discussions).
I had stronger army. My opponent wanted to weakened me he killed few of my goblins but I became expert earth and had more mana. Thanks for the game.
|
|
|
“Two Seasons: Winter-Spring 2015” Tournament. Online games for rating (reports, discussions).
This was bad maps day. Single road going undreground. Defeat all guards but near the exit 15 magic elementals guarding other zone but cannot go they were to near of my underground exit. Thanks for the game.
|
|
|
“Two Seasons: Winter-Spring 2015” Tournament. Online games for rating (reports, discussions).
Bad, bad map and no restarts. Thanks for playing.
|
|
|
“Two Seasons: Winter-Spring 2015” Tournament. Online games for rating (reports, discussions).
Confirm the result. I wanted to find something to get bigger stats but it was useless. To weak hero for final battle. Thanks fot the game.
|
|
|
M+200% #10
Confirm. To early for the gold mine, Thanks for the game.
|
|
|
OFB-9
Cofirm the result, but not only the stats of Galthran made me give up. I took one utopia with great loses. My army was to weak for the final battle. Thanks for the game.
|
|
|
“Two Seasons: Winter-Spring 2015” Tournament. Online games for rating (reports, discussions).
Bad start for me, and played stupid. Wood mine at 5 days from castle, not on the road and 2 strong blocks on the way. Good news that I took a wyvern nest from there. So hard to build army(wyvern nest needs 15 woods). At the starting of the week 2 I…
|
|
|
“Two Seasons: Winter-Spring 2015” Tournament. Online games for rating (reports, discussions).
After a good start good development of Mephala, things works slow. To few artefacts in in visited areas. So decided to take utopias. But after 2 utopias, with heavy loses, and nothing important from there I decided to give up. Thanks for the game!
|