Gee — Posts

User Avatar

Gee

Morale +7 Hopeful
Offline Member since Jan 2015 Last activity
Topic / Post Date
“Two Seasons: Winter-Spring 2015” Tournament. Online games for rating (reports, discussions).
Bad, bad and stupid, took green castle in 117 and let Gunnar there with one angel on him. The rest is obvious. Thanks for the game.
Arranging to play HoMM3 online!
I will play season. I have 6 hours.
OFB-9
Прошу записать меня на турнир.
“Two Seasons: Winter-Spring 2015” Tournament. Online games for rating (reports, discussions).
Huge resp for me. Hard to cover. 2 conservatories taken and 6 hives untouched because of distances, bad skills on Tazar and few management mistakes of me. Try to go out in 124 but my opponent was on the sand already. with more angels than me and 9…
“Two Seasons: Winter-Spring 2015” Tournament. Online games for rating (reports, discussions).
Not a good day for my opponent. Big stating zone for me, but no creature externals. Sir Mullich came, 20 archers for the start, 45 pikemen, 5 air elementhal, 3 water elementhal and pixies. Not very good skills to Mulich(scouting). I kept almost whole…
“Two Seasons: Winter-Spring 2015” Tournament. Online games for rating (reports, discussions).
After finishing restarts, bad start for my opponent. Thanks for the game.
Игры HoMM3 for fun
I confirm the result. It was unexpected. Good start good resp for me but my opponent's was better. He should play. He would have won for sure. Thanks for the game.
“Two Seasons: Winter-Spring 2015” Tournament. Online games for rating (reports, discussions).
No comment. Respect for my opponent fair play. Thanks for the game.
“Two Seasons: Winter-Spring 2015” Tournament. Online games for rating (reports, discussions).
To many mistakes, only one dwell on my zone griffins, bad move trying to develop Septiema. Bad fight in 116 with 91 mumies defending a hive next to my starting town. In 126 I decided not to loose my time and my opponent also. Thanks for the game.
“Two Seasons: Winter-Spring 2015” Tournament. Online games for rating (reports, discussions).
I was very slow. I was late at least 5 days. Took green castle in 132. opponent was for sure faster. Only one doubt, about my opponent computer troubles at the begining of 131. When I saw the save I found Ivor at the entrance of a full conservatory.…
Arranging to play HoMM3 online!
I play season game.
Arranging to play HoMM3 online!
I'll play season.
“Two Seasons: Winter-Spring 2015” Tournament. Online games for rating (reports, discussions).
A hell and heaven in this game. Good starting zone, 2 unicorn glades and one external for pegasi. Day 5 Galthran in tavern. But Kyrre already level 6. Trying to go fast to the neighbours, but underground weird: choose two paths, one of them huge and…
“Two Seasons: Winter-Spring 2015” Tournament. Online games for rating (reports, discussions).
The most intersting 2sm4d(3) I ever played. Good developping for Gunnar, very hard guards to defeat. Tryied to go at my opponent castle in day 7 but he was there prepared. Didn't attack and go back. Opponent atack me and after a hard battle he…
“Two Seasons: Winter-Spring 2015” Tournament. Online games for rating (reports, discussions).
A little bit hard first day with money, but found soon trade market. Big zone, took fast behemont external dwelling, made them inthe castle, but no money and crystals for upgrade. I was gone to the sand in 125 and found there another stronghold…
“Two Seasons: Winter-Spring 2015” Tournament. Online games for rating (reports, discussions).
First day seemed to be ok. Galthran came in tavern. Bur archers dwell missing in my town. Mak day 1, upgrade day 2, won few battles, took some crypts. But no pile of wood in my sight untill last day. So no market no army for my heroes. Wood mine took…
Arranging to play HoMM3 online!
Playing season, waiting until 22:00.
9#%002M
Прошу записать меня на турнир
“Two Seasons: Winter-Spring 2015” Tournament. Online games for rating (reports, discussions).
Unique and lucky start for me. 3 dragon externals took week 1, dragons build week 1 in main castle, portal of summoning in my second. In the final battle had 21 dragons and 11 angels and a stronger hero. Thanks for playing.
"The Newbie-2015. Winter" tournament.
Good start for Mephala, 17 archers week 1. But nothing important near the road. A redwood observatory visited in day 3 let me see my opponent moves and castle. Took a dungeon from underground. I wanted to take my opponent castle in day 127 but not…