Gee — Posts
| Topic / Post | Date |
|---|---|
|
“Two Seasons: Winter-Spring 2016” Tournament. Online games for rating (reports, discussions).
Nice start, good zone, interesting template. In 115 my opponent gave up. Thanks for the game!
|
|
|
Arranging to play HoMM3 online!
I can play 6 hours from now. Season.
|
|
|
“Two Seasons: Winter-Spring 2016” Tournament. Online games for rating (reports, discussions).
I had a very good starting zone. But with one missclick I run into the hidra pond and lost all my army. Thanks for playing.
|
|
|
Wars of the Wizards 2
Short game. In 115 my opponent gave up. Thanks for the game!
|
|
|
"only XL-3"
I'll never bargain that much. I hadn't money, bad map, and that made me to be to slow. Thaks for the game!
|
|
|
"only XL-3"
Best heroes ever: Gunar, Galthran, Dessa, Tamika and few others. But only one consevatory with one angel and no hives. And one more disadvantage for me: I played bad :(. Thanks for the game!
|
|
|
Wars of the Wizards 2
Nothing to add. Thanks for the game.
|
|
|
Wars of the Wizards 2
I was to slow and of course I made a big mistake. Thanks for the game!
|
|
|
[TOURNAMENT-HotA] Second Snow // 2nd Snow
Прошу записать меня на турнир
|
|
|
Wars of the Wizards 2
Weak army, strong guards better start for me though. Finally a missclick in fight and mighty gorgons managed to kill my angels. Thanks for the game.
|
|
|
"only XL-3"
Прошу записать меня на турнир
|
|
|
[TOURNAMENT-HotA] Wizard OH
Thanks for the game!
|
|
|
Wars of the Wizards 2
Прошу записать меня на турнир
|
|
|
Favorites, to battle! - 8 - The Battle of Favorites! - 8
Thanks for the game!
|
|
|
“Two Seasons: Winter-Spring 2016” Tournament. Online games for rating (reports, discussions).
Thanks for the game!
|
|
|
Favorites, to battle! - 8 - The Battle of Favorites! - 8
I gave up because lack of trust ... in me.TFP!
|
|
|
“Two Seasons: Winter-Spring 2016” Tournament. Online games for rating (reports, discussions).
Thanks for the game!
|
|
|
“Two Seasons: Winter-Spring 2016” Tournament. Online games for rating (reports, discussions).
That's all.
|
|
|
“Two Seasons: Winter-Spring 2016” Tournament. Online games for rating (reports, discussions).
Thanks for playing!
|
|
|
“Two Seasons: Winter-Spring 2016” Tournament. Online games for rating (reports, discussions).
Thanks for the game!
|