Gee — Posts
| Topic / Post | Date |
|---|---|
|
"Newcomer - 2015. Summer"
Thanks for the game.
|
|
|
Action timer in combat.
Just one question. And this is inspired by all discusions I saw here for one month or more (not only this topic). Do you want to have many players or just want to make better conditons for the best players?
|
|
|
Arranging to play HoMM3 online!
who wants to play sod? I can stay untill 03:00 Msk.
|
|
|
“Two Seasons: Summer-Autumn 2015” Tournament. Online games for rating (reports, discussions).
Hard map for me, and of course very bad played. Lost a big part of my army with a secondary. And my opponent arrived too soon at my huge zone. Thanks for playing.
|
|
|
“Two Seasons: Summer-Autumn 2015” Tournament. Online games for rating (reports, discussions).
My advantage was minor. But my opponent decided to give up. Thanks for the game.
|
|
|
“Two Seasons: Summer-Autumn 2015” Tournament. Online games for rating (reports, discussions).
TFP
|
|
|
[POLL] AK and other weapon customization
Sorry. I voted and I am member less than one year.
|
|
|
"Newcomer - 2015. Summer"
Прошу записать меня на турнир
|
|
|
"Mirrors"
I managed to assemble armor of the damned. So I rushed to my opponent who didn't do that. A better army on me, not to much though and slightely better stats. That was enough to assume victory in this game. Thanks for the game.
|
|
|
Full random JC
I was first to desert. Prefered to come here. 2 utopias not taken in my resp, and another cons and 2 hives. After 3 days on desert I finally found a hive and no utopia. My opponent stayed home and cleaned his resp and took 3 utopias. He came with a…
|
|
|
“Two Seasons: Summer-Autumn 2015” Tournament. Online games for rating (reports, discussions).
If my opponent hasn't comments, why should I? He was better for sure. Thanks for playing.
|
|
|
"Mirrors"
For certain I learned a lot of things and I thank my opponent for that. One week of bad steps it is fatal when play with a strong opponent. When I realised he is one week in front I decided to give up. Thanks for the game.
|
|
|
“Two Seasons: Summer-Autumn 2015” Tournament. Online games for rating (reports, discussions).
Maybe I will have someday a better translator. I played this game and all the games in Mirror tournament respecting rules that are not for hota. Thanks for the game.
|
|
|
“Two Seasons: Summer-Autumn 2015” Tournament. Online games for rating (reports, discussions).
TFP.
|
|
|
"Mirrors"
Bad decisions, made me to be 3 days back from my opponent. Worse hero. Thanks for the game.
|
|
|
“Two Seasons: Summer-Autumn 2015” Tournament. Online games for rating (reports, discussions).
Good game for my impatient opponent. Thanks for the game.
|
|
|
“Two Seasons: Summer-Autumn 2015” Tournament. Online games for rating (reports, discussions).
Tfp.
|
|
|
“Two Seasons: Summer-Autumn 2015” Tournament. Online games for rating (reports, discussions).
Good start, and good zone. Not the same for my opponent. Thanks for the game.
|
|
|
“Two Seasons: Summer-Autumn 2015” Tournament. Online games for rating (reports, discussions).
Thanks for the game.
|
|
|
"Mirrors"
Yeah I thought that building angels first week it's not sustenable. Money was problem for me all game. A lot of bad decisions though. The best was The_. Thanks for the game.
|