Gee — Posts
| Topic / Post | Date |
|---|---|
|
"Mirrors"
One step back all the game, bad decisions for me, better decisions for my opponent. Thanks for the game .
|
|
|
“Two Seasons: Summer-Autumn 2015” Tournament. Online games for rating (reports, discussions).
Mirror, but my hero was better and of course faster. I wanted to go in my opponent zone in 125 but he came first. My army was better, expert earth, and mass slow finished easily the battle. Thanks for the game.
|
|
|
Full random JC
Прошу записать меня на турнир
|
|
|
“Two Seasons: Summer-Autumn 2015” Tournament. Online games for rating (reports, discussions).
TFP!
|
|
|
“Two Seasons: Summer-Autumn 2015” Tournament. Online games for rating (reports, discussions).
Thanks for playing.
|
|
|
Outlaw 2!
Thanks for the game.
|
|
|
“Two Seasons: Summer-Autumn 2015” Tournament. Online games for rating (reports, discussions).
TFP!
|
|
|
“Two Seasons: Summer-Autumn 2015” Tournament. Online games for rating (reports, discussions).
Only noob take restarts for ideal maps. I was one. Good map i refused because I wanted an ideal hero to come and he didn't come. Thanks for the game.
|
|
|
“Two Seasons: Summer-Autumn 2015” Tournament. Online games for rating (reports, discussions).
Better posotion for me. Thanks for the game.
|
|
|
OFB-9
I had one restart to take, but I saw 2 portals of glory near the road. I had 5 archers from Caitlin, 51 pikemen, 15 centaurs and 4 dwarves and a stronghold hero from prison gave me 30 goblins and 4 orcs. No other army until day 3 those portals and…
|
|
|
“Two Seasons: Summer-Autumn 2015” Tournament. Online games for rating (reports, discussions).
Indeed an old game, hard to remember a plan if I had one. And if you ask me Isra an Vidomina must disappear when we play hw rules. Both know navigation. Thanks for playing.
|
|
|
“Two Seasons: Summer-Autumn 2015” Tournament. Online games for rating (reports, discussions).
Yes confirm my resemnation. Thanks for the game.
|
|
|
Outlaw 2!
I hope it will come the day, when I wonțt do so many mistakes. Bad castle, bad decisions, no chances for me. Thanks for the game.
|
|
|
“Two Seasons: Summer-Autumn 2015” Tournament. Online games for rating (reports, discussions).
To many mistakes, and my opponent knew to use them. Congrats! Thank you for the game.
|
|
|
“Two Seasons: Summer-Autumn 2015” Tournament. Online games for rating (reports, discussions).
Regreted that I didn't ask restart. Had a dragon dwelling, a dendroid dwelling and 2 cons one to far, and 2 hives one to far also. In 117 my opp. decided to take a pandorra guarded by ghost dragons who were to strong, so he decleared his loss. Thanks…
|
|
|
“Two Seasons: Summer-Autumn 2015” Tournament. Online games for rating (reports, discussions).
Good start, archers built in castle, 13 upgraded archers in day 1. Moandor and Isra came at tavern. Found a archer external. preparing to leave my zone and my opponent gave up in 116. Thanks for the game.
|
|
|
Arranging to play HoMM3 online!
Want to play season. Have almost 3 hours.
|
|
|
“Two Seasons: Summer-Autumn 2015” Tournament. Online games for rating (reports, discussions).
When you don't think you loose. Thanks for playing.
|
|
|
“Two Seasons: Summer-Autumn 2015” Tournament. Online games for rating (reports, discussions).
To easy victory. Thanks for the game.
|
|
|
“Two Seasons: Summer-Autumn 2015” Tournament. Online games for rating (reports, discussions).
Good development for Galthran, but no slow and no haste. Expert air and expert earth also. I had a lot of conservatories. Thanks for the game.
|