Walkthroughs for custom maps.
Auto-translated
Map details
- maxuta
- Seven Seals
- Paragon
- camp004
- The Lost Empire (Zagubione Imperium)
- wrota-czasu
- Великая Война Dragon's
- Das Weltreich II
- 007 chases Dr No (v 12 2006)
- Gates of Wonder
- The Last Crusade v3.1
- Astral Venice
- La reconquista de Viduan
- Start of the Apocalypse (SoD)
- tlc v3.4RC
- tlc v3.4RC2
- tlc v3.4RC3
- °чєЪХЯХэК °ж2.1
- 6424УўРЫ <
- tlc v3.4RC4
- tlc v3.4RC7
- Klucz do Twierdzy
- zemsta-mutare
- Zemsta Mutare (оригинал и исправления)
- The Forces of Evil
- jeday otvetka
- jeday otvetka maps
- God Eater I
- God Eater II
- Lord Rings
- 壮志雄心
- whencf
- --!!! new features
- 勇者闯天关(BT)版
- 珍妮弗环梦之旅(情之祭奠)
- УўРЫОЮµР
- racing
- tlc
- йи
- Road to Destruction BT Improved
- Sword Saga (corrected)
- War of titans (lite edition)
- dunkler horizont
- Hell Verses Heaven (corrected)
- matrix-by-unknown
- 新锦绣天下 / New Splendid World
- test
- Magical Generation I
- Bloody Fight Bloody War
- Brave without Fear
- Shan Hai Legend
- Brave without Fear
- Ascension v1.1
- 100 years Woxin
- 绝地反击(铁人版)/ Jedi Strikes Back (Iron Man Edition)
- Audaciousness
- Audaciousness
- Breaking Wind and Waves (CHI)
- 100 years Woxin
- Tree of the World-BT (CHI)
- Leap Forward-BT (CHI)
- Alcatraz Escape V2.0Rus
- Unleashing the Bloodthirsty v2
- Never Give Up (CHI)
- Journey-BT (CHI)
- Cai Yan's Adventure (CHI)
- посещаем палатки ключника
- 荒原上的英雄完善测试版(高难)
- C- Shadows of the Forest
- C- Shadows of the Forest
- 荒原上的英雄完善测试版(高难)
- 南征北战正式版
- PvE Arena
Has anyone played First Blood version 2.5? It seems that it can't be completed as quickly as the previous version. The author banned literacy and gave Jela the Sphere of Inhibition.
In general, Jelu is positioned at a radius and cannot reach any castle, so you can defeat him by taking all the cities, but then you won't get bonus angels in the huts.
Also, the author writes at the beginning that you should free Caitlin, as she can teach magic. But she has training instead of literacy :D
I tested the situation with Jelu. I gave him the following artifacts: 4 elemental spheres, 4 elemental books, a vulnerability medal, a wizard's well, a potion of life, and shackles. I couldn't manage to remove the sphere of prohibition. Interestingly, in the only empty slot next to the sniper bow and crossbow, he adds the shackles. Also, I couldn't achieve the bugged troop merging, although I read that it can be done somehow. After capturing a mage's or wood elf's stronghold, he merges the snipers into 1 stack – 69993 units.
In general, Jelu is set to a radius and cannot reach any castle, so you can defeat him by taking all the cities, but then you won't get bonus angels in the huts.
The author also writes at the beginning that you should free Caitlin, as she can teach magic. But she has learning instead of literacy :D
I think I heard that the AI has some kind of priority for artifacts, but I can't say for sure. The overflow bug should definitely be tested without the HD mod, on the classic version.
There's an interesting strategy involving Caitlin. You can let the AI recruit her, then send her to the tavern, where she'll learn all the control magic, fly back to us, and then we can kill her and dig her up.
The author also made all the angels and random monsters of level 7 on the Castle respawn bloodthirsty, so I could only beat the ice creatures on version 1.3.3. They are really mean :smile19:. I'm too lazy to play further for now.
The author also made all the angels and random level 7 monsters on the castle respawn bloodthirsty, so I could only beat the ice creatures on version 1.3.3. They are really tough :smile19:. I'm not feeling like playing any further right now.
I'll share the method I used to complete this map. There's a scholar there who is completely random; I used him to learn Necromancy, researched Mullich, and mass-produced liches. It took me 35 days in total.
The strategy with necromancy in the Academy is cool :smile44:
I played around with the Lime expansion just for fun, taking 8 attack as a starting bonus. After killing 49 gnolls with a single cow, that was enough for me.
Looks like the author was really upset about someone completing the map in 24 days, so they made it even harder.
I think that after such a playthrough, one shouldn't be upset, but rather proud of the masterful mapmaking :rolleyes:
I played First Blood a bit, and the overall idea of the map strongly resonates with the "Rise of the Necromancer" campaign. It feels like the same person made them. It seems Shooo played Maxuta's campaigns; otherwise, it's a strange coincidence.
By the way, I don't have time to finish the walkthrough. In theory, it should be very fast-paced, but I have neither the strength nor the desire.
And what bonus was chosen?
For the Lime mod, it would be good to generate the necessary save file and upload it for general use. So that those who started playing seriously at 200% could avoid this "prelude."
I believe that it is possible to complete it without generating a save, but it could help other players.
What bonus was chosen?
For the Lime campaign, it would be good to generate the necessary save file and upload it for general use. This would allow those who started playing seriously with a 200% difficulty setting to avoid this "prelude."
I believe it is possible to complete it without generating a save, but it could help other players.
For simplicity, I tried using Bulls, without much generation. The skills are also a mess. But the plan was to kill the red and blue factions at the beginning of the second month, and then just breed snakes and crush the final battle somewhere around the 5th month. But that's just a rough idea, of course.
And when were the 35 upgraded Vassals defeated? I tried this battle on difficulty 116, using a save from Marlo and the same bonus:)