Skip to content
No ratings yet — be the first to rate!
Open
Will you play?
34 voters
Multiple choice
Sign in to participate in this poll.

Voters could pick more than one answer, so each share is out of 34 voters and the totals add up to more than 100%.

Yeah, we’ll meet up in Halva, guys!
20.6% 7 of 34 voters
Yeah, we’ll battle it out in CAES, guys!
35.3% 12 of 34 voters
No, I don’t play your shooters!
64.7% 22 of 34 voters
User Avatar
#16
Auto-translated
"A retiree in the thread"

Well, what's wrong with that? I'm expecting more mature games, like Skyrim, for example.

And this "Terrorists win" is already appearing in some places.
Смысла нет, но вы держитесь там. Удачи, здоровья, хорошего настроения!
И пока в кармане пачка милкиуэйев - значит все не так уж плохо на сегодняшний день



User Avatar
#17
Auto-translated
For example, I only played Counter-Strike in 10th and 11th grade during programming lessons, so for me, no one is anywhere.

Небо – мольбы не ждёт
Небо – угроз не слышит
Небо – ведёт особый счёт
Небо – тебя найдёт


⚔︎ Рыцари Тезота: Персонажи | События ⚔︎

По вопросам модерации: [email protected]

User Avatar
#18
Auto-translated
Well, what's wrong with that? I expect more mature games, like Skyrim, for example.
Adults don't play games; they have more important things to do.

За всем следят машины благодати и любви.
User Avatar
#19
Auto-translated
Even that is better.
Adults don't play games.

But pensioners do.
Смысла нет, но вы держитесь там. Удачи, здоровья, хорошего настроения!
И пока в кармане пачка милкиуэйев - значит все не так уж плохо на сегодняшний день



In reply to Саня Изи
User Avatar
#20
Auto-translated
- Counter-Strike is garbage, kids play it. Even War is better.
- Paintball is the best.
- Raspberry cookies are better than paintball.
- Ugh! It's time to grow up! I only play elite games that require thinking!
- And I read books.
- Ugh, nerd.

Okay, let's play Counter-Strike.
Tomorrow holds no promises
Except the ones we've made
User Avatar
#21
Auto-translated
Will there be any issues with installation or launching the game?

Небо – мольбы не ждёт
Небо – угроз не слышит
Небо – ведёт особый счёт
Небо – тебя найдёт


⚔︎ Рыцари Тезота: Персонажи | События ⚔︎

По вопросам модерации: [email protected]

In reply to Небо
User Avatar
#22
Auto-translated
I don't think so, but this is a school project, and I haven't tried creating the game itself yet.
Tomorrow holds no promises
Except the ones we've made
In reply to Wistrit
User Avatar
#23
Auto-translated
The server isn't being created; it's a poorly made build. Or maybe it's just a problem on my end.
Tomorrow holds no promises
Except the ones we've made
User Avatar
#24
Auto-translated
The Hunta is giving an error.

Небо – мольбы не ждёт
Небо – угроз не слышит
Небо – ведёт особый счёт
Небо – тебя найдёт


⚔︎ Рыцари Тезота: Персонажи | События ⚔︎

По вопросам модерации: [email protected]

User Avatar
#26
Auto-translated
If you find a good version and manage to install everything, maybe I'll join in too. I'll make some headshots, and we'll see who's a noob and who's not.
User Avatar
#29
Auto-translated
It won't download for me.

Небо – мольбы не ждёт
Небо – угроз не слышит
Небо – ведёт особый счёт
Небо – тебя найдёт


⚔︎ Рыцари Тезота: Персонажи | События ⚔︎

По вопросам модерации: [email protected]