Skip to content
No ratings yet — be the first to rate!
Open
Will you play?
34 voters
Multiple choice
Sign in to participate in this poll.

Voters could pick more than one answer, so each share is out of 34 voters and the totals add up to more than 100%.

Yeah, we’ll meet up in Halva, guys!
20.6% 7 of 34 voters
Yeah, we’ll battle it out in CAES, guys!
35.3% 12 of 34 voters
No, I don’t play your shooters!
64.7% 22 of 34 voters
User Avatar
#166
Auto-translated
Arabian pikeman? Just like in Diablo 2.

Be strong. Believe
In reply to Wistrit
User Avatar
#169
Auto-translated
WisTrit
They'll give you a scroll later to change your appearance.
Yeah, that's right.
And what level are you now?
Что такое осень - это небо
Плачущее небо под ногами
User Avatar
#170
Auto-translated
8 or 9. I don't remember. I haven't played in a while because I'm waiting for you.

Be strong. Believe
In reply to Arandor
User Avatar
#171
Auto-translated
I leveled up my archer to level 3, and I'm tired. Let's all reach level 10 by Friday evening, and then we can play together in a group of four until level 20, and then Locky will join us.
Tomorrow holds no promises
Except the ones we've made
User Avatar
#172
Auto-translated
Loki doesn't remember the account.

Be strong. Believe
User Avatar
#174
Auto-translated
he can also level up to level 10.

Be strong. Believe
User Avatar
#176
Auto-translated
You need to add a Merfolk to the squad.

Be strong. Believe
User Avatar
#178
Auto-translated
and who will be the priest?

Be strong. Believe
User Avatar
#180
Auto-translated
but it's a female character, isn't it?

what about the archer?

Be strong. Believe