It's so much higher that I don't even have it, because Blizzard hasn't come up with a rank that would reflect my skill (I haven't even played placement matches, lol).
Where do we end up when we save the world?
New here? I'm Roha — want a quick tour?
Voters could pick more than one answer, so each share is out of 34 voters and the totals add up to more than 100%.
It's so much higher that I don't even have it, because Blizzard hasn't come up with a rank that would reflect my skill (I haven't even played placement matches, lol).
A decent Heroes player lost weight.
games are found faster in HotS
- It seemed to me to be the most challenging of all, both in terms of itemization and mechanics.
There don't seem to be that many hardcore players here.
Небо – мольбы не ждёт
Небо – угроз не слышит
Небо – ведёт особый счёт
Небо – тебя найдёт
⚔︎ Рыцари Тезота: Персонажи | События ⚔︎
По вопросам модерации: [email protected]
Небо – мольбы не ждёт
Небо – угроз не слышит
Небо – ведёт особый счёт
Небо – тебя найдёт
⚔︎ Рыцари Тезота: Персонажи | События ⚔︎
По вопросам модерации: [email protected]
It's all clear with you.
by a team of Hv-shniks
It's better to play than to post pictures.
Небо – мольбы не ждёт
Небо – угроз не слышит
Небо – ведёт особый счёт
Небо – тебя найдёт
⚔︎ Рыцари Тезота: Персонажи | События ⚔︎
По вопросам модерации: [email protected]