Connection ErrorBad RequestThis page went staleSession ExpiredSign in requiredForbiddenNot FoundToo Many RequestsServer ErrorBad GatewayService UnavailableGateway TimeoutHTTP Version Not Supported
Session Expired
Your session has expired. Please log in to continue.
Sign in required
You need an account to do that. Sign in or create one — it only takes a minute.
This page went stale
Your security token was rejected, usually because the page sat open too long or you signed in elsewhere. Nothing was saved. Reload the page and try again.
Request Failed
We encountered an issue while processing your request.
Please check your internet connection and try again.
Rimp, you joined late!
Yeah, it was a great game, I just watched the replay. Overall, it was fun to see everything – it turns out I had a bunch of enemy partisans hanging around my base the whole time.
Anyway, Vis and I got Cassad, and Revan got just a regular hero. At the beginning, Vis and Revan clashed a lot in the center, which weakened Vis, but Revan didn't miss the opportunity to attack me too, so I built up my defenses. In the end, I dug a tunnel to his base and destroyed it, bringing troops back through the center, but I got ganged up on by Revan's squads x(. Meanwhile, Vis moved to the "town" at the top. Then there was a boring series of sneak attacks, but then I managed to gain control and I surrounded Revan's base, but it was difficult! The next target was Vis, and that was it, thanks for the game.
Yes, it was fun, although 1v1v1 always creates an imbalance. At first, everything was going well! But then, Revan built a SCUD and attacked me, after which Lizard attacked with a swarm of bass and quads, and on the other side, Revan attacked with a similar swarm, but also with scorpions. I had to evacuate. I tried to build in the center, at the top, on the side, but they found me everywhere (x. In the end, I moved to a small town in the corner of the map, where there was only enough space for three or four buildings, and from there I launched partisan attacks. Then, under the general commotion, I built a factory and churned out bass and rocket launchers and went to own Revan! And I almost did, but then Lizard came with a hundred buggies and killed everything there. That's what happened.
Tomorrow holds no promises Except the ones we've made
1x1x1 is not a viable option for gameplay; I remember playing like that in Dungeon. Since I was quite skilled, my friend and a random player from the internet decided to attack me together. I almost defeated one of them, but then the other started destroying my base and crushing my troops. In the end, my guards were defeated. And without me, they didn't continue playing, lol.
Original?. And where do Kassad and others come from?
Kassad and others appear in Zero Hour; it's not a mod, but an expansion to the original game.
Added 28 minutes later We just played a three-player game with Vistrit and Rimpel. We came to the conclusion again that playing 1v1v1 isn't very fun. Let's all play tomorrow, whoever wants to. I probably won't be able to play on other days, but I would like to play with all of you.