Skip to content
No ratings yet — be the first to rate!
Open
Will you play?
34 voters
Multiple choice
Sign in to participate in this poll.

Voters could pick more than one answer, so each share is out of 34 voters and the totals add up to more than 100%.

Yeah, we’ll meet up in Halva, guys!
20.6% 7 of 34 voters
Yeah, we’ll battle it out in CAES, guys!
35.3% 12 of 34 voters
No, I don’t play your shooters!
64.7% 22 of 34 voters
User Avatar
#245
Stop right there you criminal scum!
Просто еще один
In reply to Amko
User Avatar
#246
Auto-translated
Amko
I didn't have it either, I stole it.
Get him!! Throw a net!!! Take a thief as a ninja!:smile28:
User Avatar
#247
Auto-translated
- I wonder what will happen if I jump down? - Try it. I hold down W and click the spacebar, and... the monitor goes black. We had uninterrupted power for several months, but as soon as we got together to play, there was a power outage. Sorry! We can continue if you still want to.

Стартовый пост - Квенты - Разное - Список НПС - Турнир -
Резара - Аксель - Орвальд - Эмилия - Стэфания - Амвросий - Лестер - Альсира - Алария - 

In reply to kcfgogbfalgfl
User Avatar
#248
Auto-translated
Let's do it in an hour.
I hold down W, press the spacebar, and... the monitor goes black.
The consequences of the jump turned out to be much more serious than one could have imagined!
Tomorrow holds no promises
Except the ones we've made
User Avatar
#249
Auto-translated
I would continue it.
My sword, my trusted ally, unphased by my aspect.
User Avatar
#250
Auto-translated
Well, at least I didn’t have to reinstall Windows!

Be strong. Believe
User Avatar
#252
Auto-translated
Did you happen to take a screenshot? Of my huge model.
My sword, my trusted ally, unphased by my aspect.
User Avatar
#253
Auto-translated
Next time I play with Faps, I’ll take a lot of screenshots, if I’m not too lazy.
Attachments 1
1 file attached • Total size: 143.7 KB

Стартовый пост - Квенты - Разное - Список НПС - Турнир -
Резара - Аксель - Орвальд - Эмилия - Стэфания - Амвросий - Лестер - Альсира - Алария - 

User Avatar
#254
Auto-translated
With a bottle of kvass in hand.
My sword, my trusted ally, unphased by my aspect.
User Avatar
#255
Auto-translated
We had a good game.






Стартовый пост - Квенты - Разное - Список НПС - Турнир -
Резара - Аксель - Орвальд - Эмилия - Стэфания - Амвросий - Лестер - Альсира - Алария -