Connection ErrorBad RequestThis page went staleSession ExpiredSign in requiredForbiddenNot FoundToo Many RequestsServer ErrorBad GatewayService UnavailableGateway TimeoutHTTP Version Not Supported
Session Expired
Your session has expired. Please log in to continue.
Sign in required
You need an account to do that. Sign in or create one — it only takes a minute.
This page went stale
Your security token was rejected, usually because the page sat open too long or you signed in elsewhere. Nothing was saved. Reload the page and try again.
Request Failed
We encountered an issue while processing your request.
Please check your internet connection and try again.
I also once considered creating a setting based on this particular Batman iteration. However, I would probably base the list of roles on the first movie, and the Phantom would be in the role of the maniac.
Besides laughter, GMing is probably the only thing I have the moral capacity for; at the very least, it won't be this constant nerve-wracking situation of "Oh no, Kosha is cheating, we need to ban Kosha." But I'm feeling uninspired, and I need to create a lot of content, and I don't have time for anything (except intense procrastination). Plus, the setting relies heavily on clues, and they are traditionally associatively bizarre and inconsistent in quality, and coming up with them each time is a real pain. If I'm really pushed into a corner and there are no other options (I can easily give the setting to someone else to refine, balance, and run as they see fit), I might be able to find time to run it, but I don't really want to do it.
I also have a set almost ready (just a few minor tweaks left), but some of the descriptions are on another computer, so I'll probably upload it in about a week and a half. It's not urgent anyway, and I don't feel like redoing what's already done.
in my opinion, a break is needed before the New Year in games, otherwise everyone will get bored of them quickly. I was thinking of creating another set based on the Amber Chronicles before starting my own Mafia game, but then I realized that I definitely wouldn't want to spend another 3-4 months on it.
My personal opinion is that we should play one Mafia game/session in late November/early December, then take a break until the end of the month, and then play a traditional pre-New Year's Mafia game.
So, what doesn't anyone like about my suggestion? We could start the Mafia game around the 29th or 30th, and then take a break until after New Year's.
A pre-New Year's Mafia game on the forums is a special kind of art. XD