Connection ErrorBad RequestThis page went staleSession ExpiredSign in requiredForbiddenNot FoundToo Many RequestsServer ErrorBad GatewayService UnavailableGateway TimeoutHTTP Version Not Supported
Session Expired
Your session has expired. Please log in to continue.
Sign in required
You need an account to do that. Sign in or create one — it only takes a minute.
This page went stale
Your security token was rejected, usually because the page sat open too long or you signed in elsewhere. Nothing was saved. Reload the page and try again.
Request Failed
We encountered an issue while processing your request.
Please check your internet connection and try again.
Name in game resources: Escape Map type: Single-player Two-level map: Yes Game version: 3.1 Number of players: 3 Size: Small Map author: MasteR
Description: While the Alliance forces are doing their best to contain the demon attacks, Markel remains imprisoned in the dungeon. The great Necromancer is not happy with this situation and decides to fight his way to freedom.
As always, the author overdid it. It's impossible to pass the very first outpost, neither on the Hero (3 skeletons against 12 Knights), nor on the Veteran (4 skeletons against the same), nor on the Warrior (4 skeletons and a ghost against 9 Knights), but only on the Recruit (5 skeletons and a vampire against 6 Knights). Seeing this absurdity and assuming the further balance of power, I gave up and quit the game. Huge thanks to the author for their sincerity, which allows me not to waste time.
I passed the first outpost. It took me about 20 tries. In my opinion, this isn't necessary; it's not hardcore, but rather absurd, plus the random factor, where the chances are reduced to zero simply because of the morale of the enemies at the wrong time.
I also defeated the legionaries guarding the spell. The idea is clear, in principle. The difficulty is on the hero level, by the way.
As for defeating the archers, I don't see any chance. There's only enough mana for 2 casts, and it's impossible to restore the missing mana with Spiritual Bond. It's simply impossible to potentially deal 150 damage. For the same reason, it's impossible to defeat the dolmen's guard. You need to add +1 knowledge at the start, and then it will be passable.
As always, the author overdid it. It's impossible to pass the very first outpost, neither on the Hero (3 skeletons against 12 knights), nor on the Veteran (4 skeletons against the same), nor on the Warrior (4 skeletons and a wraith against 9 knights), but only on the Recruit (5 skeletons and a vampire against 6 knights). Seeing this absurdity and assuming the further balance of power, I gave up and quit the game. Huge thanks to the author for his sincerity, which allows me not to waste time.
Exactly, I never understood this "overdoing" with the army.
Made the starting point easier. I might have overdone it with the army (or vice versa); I was mainly testing for bugs.
Added 6 minutes later Antik
As always, the author overcomplicated things. It's impossible to pass the first gate on Hero (3 skeletons against 12 Knights), Veteran (4 skeletons against the same), or Warrior (4 skeletons and a ghost against 9 Knights); it's only possible on Recruit (5 skeletons and a vampire against 6 Knights). Seeing this absurdity and assuming the further balance of power, I gave up and quit the game. Huge thanks to the author for their sincerity, which prevents wasting time.
Latnikov, not Knights. The hero can defeat them all alone; the skeletons can only run around and buy the hero some time. It's easy to pass on Recruit and Warrior, and Veteran and Hero are designed to make it challenging.
In the upper left part of the Dungeon, it's impossible to reach the Sorceresses with the Dragon Eye artifact.
And also: are players supposed to constantly chase after Markel with demons?
I'm playing on Recruit difficulty, by the way.
In the upper left part of the Dungeon, it's impossible to reach the Sorceresses with the Dragon Eye artifact. Also: do the humans with demons have to constantly chase after Markel? I'm playing on Recruit difficulty, by the way.
You need to take the quest from the keymaster.
Yes, they will chase. Their movement points are reduced, and they don't have logistics, so it should be possible to outrun them.
I'll start providing feedback as soon as possible!
Added 24 minutes later And where is the good description? And where is the huge map? I thought there would be a huge one, but it's small here :) It's unusual to see small maps from a master. I started playing on the Hero difficulty, then on the Veteran difficulty, and now I'm playing on the War difficulty. Because the first revised map of the "Awakening of Evil" campaign left "UNFORGETTABLE" memories.
imo, they could have avoided reducing the number of neutrals; +1 knowledge would have been enough. One battle is simply random; it depends on which arena appears and what the morale of the enemies will be, but in the first version, after it, 5 zombies were raised, and the swordsmen could break through the castle more easily.
although, no, it's impossible to break through with three zombies, even with 2 resources, so I'll just play with my saved games with the pre-set knowledge, rather than stressing myself out.
I just quickly checked the map using cheats and immediately noticed a flaw. You can pass by two human garrisons without fighting; there's a big gap right next to them.
Added 34 seconds ago
Maybe put some stones there.
Added 3 minutes ago
Download it; you can use it to solve the "Secret Riddle" in the final battle.
Added 15 minutes ago
I quickly ran through the map, and here's what I have to say: honestly, this map is disappointing compared to the previous ones; it's just bad. First, the size. Second, the cliché dialogues; the final dialogue is interesting, but I already know what will happen next. Sandro will be resurrected somewhere in missions 4-5. Third, the strange priorities of the humans and demons – in my opinion, it would be more logical for them to fight each other, and if you get caught by either, they'll finish you off. But they just run around the map, fight, and increase their stats. I really want this Campaign to not just be for the Necromancers, but to have at least 1-2 missions for the humans.
Personally, I would redo the first mission about the humans, showing how they hold a strong defense against the demons and wait for something to happen. Then, somehow, they lose to the demons, or the demons lose to the humans; the humans switch to another player, and you get Markal, and the last wave of demons appears. That is, 2-3 demon lords appear, and demons simply spawn on the map. And Markal runs. I don't want to see all 5 missions only for the Necromancers. It's already boring to play as them, and playing as Necromancers for 5 missions is terrible. I would redo this mission, making the map much larger and as I described. You should make it longer but make it good, like the previous two Campaigns!
This is just my opinion:smile30:
And another question: how do I get to the very top corner of the dungeon, where the tower with ghosts and lava dragons is located?
I've searched everywhere, even pulled out the fat guy.
advanced further with the hero. exited the dungeon, breaking through to the surface, and am slowly losing zombies. I'll head towards Chaos, luckily I have 18 spells at level 13 + I found a scroll with a chain lightning spell. I don't quite understand these random spawns of Inquisitors; is this just a complicating element or is there some design behind it?