Connection ErrorBad RequestThis page went staleSession ExpiredSign in requiredForbiddenNot FoundToo Many RequestsServer ErrorBad GatewayService UnavailableGateway TimeoutHTTP Version Not Supported
Session Expired
Your session has expired. Please log in to continue.
Sign in required
You need an account to do that. Sign in or create one — it only takes a minute.
This page went stale
Your security token was rejected, usually because the page sat open too long or you signed in elsewhere. Nothing was saved. Reload the page and try again.
Request Failed
We encountered an issue while processing your request.
Please check your internet connection and try again.
I'm posting two Campaign maps for now. I already posted the first one, but I've reworked it a bit. The second map will be more challenging (as it should be). About the Campaign: "Even Orcs have thieves. And most often, they are Goblins. And here, the same thing happens. Zallula stole the Sар-Issa staff from his chieftain and is now forced to turn to a mage. Of course, not just like that: he promised the Goblin mastery of magic. Zallula agreed. Will the Goblin now be able to escape the deadly trap, even though the mage will only grant him magic in exchange for items from the Sар-Issa set? Will the Goblin in the world of Ashan become the first mage of the Great Horde?" In this thread, I will write about the progress in creating it and sometimes ask for help (if needed). I hope you will like these maps. The archive contains: two Campaign maps and a Campaign file in the UserCampaigns folder. Installation: copy the maps to the Maps folder, and the Campaign file to UserCampaigns. Instead of the entrance and exit to the underground, I put teleporters. Changed the position of the barracks in the second map. That's all. Made the map passable in the desert. Weakened some of the mobs (now they won't increase their numbers). Moved the third map to the top. I'm posting the fourth map. I will fix all the errors if you find them (as well as taking into account your suggestions). In addition, I fixed something on the 3rd map.
Regarding the crystal dragons: take the dwarf dragons, recolor them to a semi-transparent red, and name them ruby dragons (to avoid confusion with the elven crystal dragons). I believe this should work.
NCF features crystalline dragons. The description is exactly the same as that of Menta, but the name is identical to that of the elven crystalline dragons.
Added after 46 seconds
The diamond golem is also present, but it is called adamantite.
Added 39 minutes ago
And they should have stats from Heroes of Might and Magic III.
Added 9 minutes ago
And by the way, how do you make an Orc with magic? I tried it, but it didn't work.
Added 1 hour 44 minutes ago
So, I've started working on the third mission. For now, I'm developing the landscape, regions, artifacts, and so on. I expect to finish this in about 4-5 days.