Skip to content
No ratings yet — be the first to rate!
Open
Will you play?
34 voters
Multiple choice
Sign in to participate in this poll.

Voters could pick more than one answer, so each share is out of 34 voters and the totals add up to more than 100%.

Yeah, we’ll meet up in Halva, guys!
20.6% 7 of 34 voters
Yeah, we’ll battle it out in CAES, guys!
35.3% 12 of 34 voters
No, I don’t play your shooters!
64.7% 22 of 34 voters
User Avatar
#816
Auto-translated
Back in Dungeon, on the Russian server. Also, I'm ready to install Smite (my favorite game), Overwatch (I've gotten a bit rusty, but I can still play), and Dota (I can play three characters well). I'd be happy to have some company.
User Avatar
#817
Auto-translated
So, are there any players who want to play? Otherwise, it's boring.
User Avatar
#819
Auto-translated
My sword, my trusted ally, unphased by my aspect.
User Avatar
#820
Auto-translated
You can combine them: gacha games are great for playing online matches!
User Avatar
#821
Auto-translated
Guys, is anyone playing WoW Classic?
User Avatar
#823
Auto-translated
Let’s play Diablo 2 as Barbarians and Necromancers instead.

Стартовый пост - Квенты - Разное - Список НПС - Турнир -
Резара - Аксель - Орвальд - Эмилия - Стэфания - Амвросий - Лестер - Альсира - Алария - 

User Avatar
#824
:smile04:

Be strong. Believe
User Avatar
#825
Auto-translated
I would play as a Barbarian, but only if I still have the gear.
My sword, my trusted ally, unphased by my aspect.
User Avatar
#827
Auto-translated
My sword, my trusted ally, unphased by my aspect.
User Avatar
#828
Auto-translated
Attachments 1
1 file attached • Total size: 42.0 KB

Стартовый пост - Квенты - Разное - Список НПС - Турнир -
Резара - Аксель - Орвальд - Эмилия - Стэфания - Амвросий - Лестер - Альсира - Алария - 

User Avatar
#829
Auto-translated
Your dreams are about an anime girl, but in reality, you're just a potato.
User Avatar
#830
Auto-translated
When are we going to play Genshin Impact?

Be strong. Believe