Connection ErrorBad RequestThis page went staleSession ExpiredSign in requiredForbiddenNot FoundToo Many RequestsServer ErrorBad GatewayService UnavailableGateway TimeoutHTTP Version Not Supported
Session Expired
Your session has expired. Please log in to continue.
Sign in required
You need an account to do that. Sign in or create one — it only takes a minute.
This page went stale
Your security token was rejected, usually because the page sat open too long or you signed in elsewhere. Nothing was saved. Reload the page and try again.
Request Failed
We encountered an issue while processing your request.
Please check your internet connection and try again.
Playing against Necropolis, I was most afraid that my opponent would get Galthran. But he didn't get him. Instead, I got him, and from the very start with 2 stacks. So I decided to try...
Gosha - traitor! )))))
1st week - 1-6 in Citadel... and that was it, no money, took a long time to build the Capitol...
and when I saw Gosha, I was horrified, and when I saw 500 skeletons, I smiled )))
thanks again!
Drink up, then I'll refill your glass...
Ты будешь жрать мир, или мир будет жрать тебя — в любом случае все о'кей, все идет по плану.
Alessandro (blue, Castle, Rion, Turis) def Kash (red, Inferno, Zidar, Ignatius), 8mm6, 117 No restarts were used. Kathleen arrived as the second hero, and Turis as the fourth. In the first week, I built horses in the castle, but then I received a message about the surrender:smile15:. When I looked at the opponent's setup, I remembered that I had a similar one in a CM game for Inferno: the dungeon and passages are guarded by powerful troops. Thank you for the game.
Kash (blue, Necropolis, Strider, Nagash) lost to Avern (red, Fortress, Rion, Ivor), 2sm4d(3), 132
I don't confirm! Don't be like that, Kash, we agreed to replay. I was just sick and still am. And if you're not in the mood to play, it's just temporary; everyone goes through that. :) Don't get discouraged – it's a holiday today!
besha(castle random Valeska red)def Forrest(barb Tiraksor Tiraksor blue) 147 8mm6
the game started even before the game. I bet on Nadal to lose 2-0 in sets, and put 500 gold on it with odds of 4.5. Then, for 500 gold, I won an auction. Castle against Barbarian. I gave Forrest a hero to choose from, and he picked my favorite random hero. Turis appeared, and after her, Valeska. I don't like making Valya the main hero, but she got armor and a log quickly. I had to use her, even though Wistan was also an option, but I later ignored him and he just worked as a courier. Right near the castle, there was a small archer's hut. A good bonus to income. Somewhere around day 115, I killed the computer opponent. In general, during the first week, I built stables in the castle and found 3 condors. And a small angel's hut. In the second week, I gathered angels and found 2 utopias. In the third week, I took 3 utopias and built angels. Then, something strange happened. When Valeska was gaining experience with the "Tactics" skill, the skill disappeared. It turned out that I had somehow disabled it. In general, Tolyan gave me the auto(sps). But I couldn't enable it the first time. After some instructions, and the 2nd auto(sps), I finally enabled it (I didn't know about this thing before). Then, I was suddenly disconnected and fell asleep during my turn. After my mom woke me up, gave me a hard time, and Tolyan also called, I came to my senses. But the liter of beer disappeared. While Tolyan was taking utopias and using chain attacks, I was trying to convince my mom to give me the beer. In general, I perked up with the beer and started grinding for angels. I went to look for an opponent, but the opponent came to me and almost reached my main castle. Valya teleports and attacks with 2 archers. FF doesn't stand a chance there.
besha(casl random Valeska red) def Forrest(barb Tiraksor Tiraksor blue) 147 8mm6 thanks for the game
Average respawn. But there's an orc external dwelling and a Griffin Conservatory, so I decide to play. I find another Griffin Conservatory. Tiras levels up well. Spidey, loga. Lots of gold. I upgraded Edric's Marauder. Snipers from the external dwelling help out. On 121 I took the 2nd Griffin Conservatory, then immediately the 3rd. I found 4 Dragon Utopias. On 131 I take the 3rd with 60 wolves and 5 angels +13 birds. Three parts of the Titan's set without the sword. The next day, another 3rd. Then another 3rd. In the end, I have full control. I bought boots for 25,000. I have advanced fire and expert earth. 400+ mana, 2000+ imps. Many castles. I think to upgrade the angels with Besha. But I was 5 MP short to attack a castle(. I had 60 left after Dimension Door, but I needed 65. In the end, Besha Town Portals home and attacks me with 18 archers on 1-4-7. Mana also 400, stats a bit lower, but of course the archers can't be killed. I had a ton of gold but those bracers)
About the tactics. Besha spent 70 minutes proving to me that I'm stupid and delirious, and that the tactic can't be turned off))) I told him to fuck off many times, and he did the same to me :) In the end, Lehins admitted he was stupid) That calmed me down :D In the end, after an hour of explanations and persuasion on his part that he had no buttons there. I sent a screenshot which he couldn't open :D And after all that, he just fell asleep :D on my turn. I had to call from my mobile to a landline in Minsk to wake him up, at 2 o'clock in the morning.
Overall, a fun game :D Thanks for the game.
РП (Реальное папство!) *Автосейвы не беру и не даю.
About tactics. He spent 70 minutes trying to convince me that I was being stupid and delusional, claiming that the tactics option wasn't working))) After an hour of explanations and persuasion on his part, stating that there were no buttons for it, I sent him a screenshot that he couldn't open :D
Could you provide more details about the tactics feature? I've encountered it before, and it's been mentioned several times, but I've never actually used it... Thank you in advance; I think it would be interesting for everyone.