Connection ErrorBad RequestThis page went staleSession ExpiredSign in requiredForbiddenNot FoundToo Many RequestsServer ErrorBad GatewayService UnavailableGateway TimeoutHTTP Version Not Supported
Session Expired
Your session has expired. Please log in to continue.
Sign in required
You need an account to do that. Sign in or create one — it only takes a minute.
This page went stale
Your security token was rejected, usually because the page sat open too long or you signed in elsewhere. Nothing was saved. Reload the page and try again.
Request Failed
We encountered an issue while processing your request.
Please check your internet connection and try again.
Error Details:
Share Link
"In honor of our fathers" - "One Khan, One Clan" [Campaign 3, Mission 2]Auto-translated
Is sea navigation closed for the winter? :confused:
Usually, people ask how to get to the turquoise one, but getting to it, as well as to the green one, requires sailing across seas and oceans.
Thank you! I've already completed it! Now I can't pass mission 3 (I've tried three times already... and it doesn't work, they mercilessly kill me, and their army is much better than mine.
Well, I completed it without any problems; I just used a simple trick: at the very beginning, I focused on capturing as many mines as possible and didn't take the first castle (the AI has money and resources). I waited for about 8-9 days and then took it.
(Not only does it build basic structures like a market or a forge, but if it's lucky, it will also build high-level units.)
In general, it's not difficult, but I encountered a bug: I drove around on the ships, and they all got stuck in one place, forming a large cluster. I ended up trapped!
The mission is quite simple! (if you play on recruit difficulty;)) I didn't lose any towns or heroes; the only problem was: how do I get to the turquoise one? I figured out how to use the spell (I don't know much about Orcish buildings). There were almost no problems with the purple ones, except when I built a ship - they got nervous, poor things XD. Only one of them attacked (I repelled it), and the second one was already rushing at full speed; I barely managed to get there in time (because I had a sextant and boots of traveling). Logistics are important in this mission: with its help, you can move a little further and see more (especially with scouting). I enjoyed playing as Kujin. My personal impressions.
Right, returning to the unresolved issue, specifically, how to get to Turquoise? Why am I asking this? Let me explain: after reaching the third city, I cannot build a ship in the shipyard. It tells me that the workers have scattered and the shipyard is abandoned (picture attached). I stand by the shore and cannot summon the ship. It isn't highlighted. So, how can this be fixed and what can be done? P.S. Yes, I know about the amulets, yes I know that a ship can be summoned and built in the Castle. But it won't build! The shipyard is abandoned!
Alright, figured it out. I had to go deeper and summon the ship=_= But the question remains: was it like this in the licensed version too? I mean the abandoned shipyard.
I'm also having trouble with the Walkthrough. It started when the Purple hero appeared. My tactics didn't work. By the time that elf (and not just one) arrived, the Turquoise hero had already captured one Castle. I gathered an army, went after the Purple heroes who were blocking the way to the sea. I defeated one, and ran to the Castle for reinforcements... But!!! Then, the Turquoise hero jumped out of a portal and attacked me! He completely crushed me! The main problem is gold. I don't have enough money for an army, and not enough time to accumulate it! I captured all the mines and quarries I could, all the artifacts I could, etc. Please advise on how to proceed! I've already started the game from the beginning four times.... To be more specific, I have the following questions: 1. How to develop a Castle? Is it more important to increase the army or defend the city? 2. After capturing the brown Castle, should I clear the territory or go to the Cyclops? And which hero should I use to go to the Cyclops? And how to develop a second Castle? 3. After the Purple hero appears, should I break through with a large army to the green Castle or destroy his two ships? 4. Finally, when hiring units, which ones should I focus on? Centaurs and Wyverns? Thank you in advance!
Help me, please... I've replayed it about 6 times, and I'm still stuck on Recruit difficulty, because I'm afraid to increase the difficulty due to the turquoise creature. If it's not him, then the purple creature at the entrance to the green area wipes me out, because I run away from the aforementioned one. I read that many people have completed it on Hero difficulty. I almost broke my monitor because I'm so frustrated.
And also (a little off-topic), I have a bug with the last mission in the campaign for Arantir. Usually, after the dialogue with the ghost of the knight, you get a mission where you have to eliminate the Assassins, but I didn't get it:smile45:. That is, I talked to him, he asked for revenge, but the quest wasn't in the list of tasks, and therefore I couldn't eliminate them(((. But it wasn't that important to me, so I moved on... So, what should I do:smile45:? I don't understand, is it because of patch 3.1, a game bug, or a virus on my computer:smile15:?
This could be the case if you already eliminated that group of bandits before meeting the ghost of the knight.
Added 5 minutes later Version 3.0 on Recruit difficulty. I haven't had anyone come or attack me yet; I'm just building the very first Castle in peace. It seems like it's now the second month. But I haven't taken the garrison yet, maybe that's why. Anyway, if it continues like this, I'll slowly gather an army and eliminate everyone myself, haha.
And there's another thing: I can't quite decide which type of creatures to take with the Orcs. For example, should I keep the Shamans or take the Daughters of Earth, or some Cyclops? In Heroes 4, Cyclops basically decide everything for the Barbarians, but in Heroes 5, they seem kind of weak...
Просто мне нравятся брюнетки...Поэтому и - Лукреция :rolleyes: Асха всё обращает во благо (с).:cool:
Cyclopes are one of the strongest units in the game; only dwarven godzillas and warlock dragons at their level can somewhat compete with them in terms of usefulness. In the fifth mission, 50 cyclopes, in a single attack without luck, could take down 60 titans. They have good stats, splash damage, the ability to stun, break walls, and frenzy... And when combined with leaders, they completely dominate. And during recruitment, you can buy a ballista and upgrade the skills for it, then go and shoot everything down; it's a shame that Kujin didn't have it available in the final battle of the last mission. Cyclopes and shamans are not needed if you play without auto-battle.
Cyclops are one of the strongest units in the game; only dwarven godzillas and warlock dragons at their level can compete with them in terms of usefulness. In the fifth mission, 50 cyclops, in a single attack without luck, could take down 60 titans. Good stats, splash damage, the ability to stun, break walls, and frenzy... And when combined with leaders, they completely dominate. And in the recruitment phase, it's enough to buy a ballista and upgrade the skills for it, and then go and shoot everything down. It's a shame that Kujin didn't have access to it in the final battle of the last mission. Cyclops and shamans are not needed if you play without auto-battle.
But I finished this mission, but in the final battle, everyone died, except for the warmongers (by the way, what a convenient unit in melee combat, like the plate armor of the Haven faction), and cyclops are only effective in melee combat, but I like to play with ranged units...:smile13:
Просто мне нравятся брюнетки...Поэтому и - Лукреция :rolleyes: Асха всё обращает во благо (с).:cool: