Skip to content

Knights of Tezoth

No ratings yet — be the first to rate!
In reply to Ple-Sen
User Avatar
#8174
Auto-translated
Ple-Sen

Throughout the battle, Alaria acted cautiously. Not so much as to cower in a corner — you certainly won't hone your martial skills that way — but she didn't waste her strength needlessly either. Alas, this was her main mistake. Where she relied on the opponent's prudence, expecting him to prioritize extracting the titan that weathered blows and swept aside knights standing in his path in a single stroke, he instead chose to shoot her in the back. That too was experience and a lesson — evidently, even in a melee, the heat of the moment clouded the judgment of seasoned warriors. Let it be a lesson to her.

Having left the battlefield and soon found herself in the stands, after the diligent doctors had tended to her fresh wounds, Catharsis looked down upon the ongoing circus and pondered the course of the competition. The obvious favorite was Stefania Valentine — denying that would be foolish and naive — but the reason was not her skill or cunning tactics, but rather the clear advantage of having a pegasus and the mistakes of other players. It felt as though both sides of the conflict were competing to sabotage their own chances of victory. There was no clever exploitation of weaknesses here, such as Wind might have demonstrated. Not even close. She simply had no room for error left, thanks to the efforts of others. An interesting fight, but in some ways even educational. If anyone would draw conclusions from this experience, it was Alaria herself, and she would certainly take them into account in the future. And she reminded herself once again to either learn how to shoot a bow, acquire a means of flight, or at least get some sort of arrow protection.

After that, having lost particular interest in the shooting of defenseless pedestrians, she finished her essay and, finding Yin, shared the resulting text with him.

Let her mount up and throw daggers. Not a bow, of course, but with flight, it'll cause no end of trouble.

Графомания путешественника

Хроники сражений и эссе

In reply to Злобный Ящур
User Avatar
#8175
Auto-translated
Wrathful Wyvern
Neiko
Wrathful Wyvern

Orvald hits Lorican, block.
Ferlutz moves 8 to the right.

Well, what will milady Stefania be up to now?

I don't really care who to hit. Was planning on Vaithcalm actually, but I'm ready to help with Lorican first, to get him out feet first faster for not shooting the wyvern while he could. So I'll fly within my shot range of Lorican and stay to the right.

Will you shoot or just fly in?

Of course I'll shoot, why sit around twiddling my thumbs for nothing. I want to finish this fight faster.

Графомания путешественника

Хроники сражений и эссе

In reply to AstralLein
User Avatar
#8176
Auto-translated
AstralLein

Also dissatisfied with Deus, but quite satisfied with one kill in the melee and the successes of her comrades in it, Rezara, having nothing better to do, sought out Alaria. She seemed to her a prudent and far-sighted woman, and no great reason for conversation was needed.

– You fought well, my lady, but I fear none of us had a chance from the very start, – Rezara winced at the thought of the melee. – Tell me, do you see any point in our Deus's events? We spent the whole day maiming each other for the amusement of the crowd! Under dishonorable conditions! This is not a celebration! It's a drunken brawl that everyone somehow showed up to sober. Frankly, I am very vexed and even disappointed by such an approach. No argument, in our dark times any combat training has its value, but not a melee before the eyes of the entire kingdom! Not to mention the likelihood of discord among knights from different regions of Tezoth! Many of them clearly dislike each other already...

Could Deus's plan be to make all the regions go to war with each other, while she herself sits it out in Kanamia behind high walls under the protection of the best knights? No, that's nonsense... it's her own kingdom and her own subjects after all.

— At the very least, it's a spectacular performance, my lady, — smiled Catharsis, temporarily setting aside her writing implements, — as you may have already noticed, Her Majesty enjoys a colorful battle, and I have no doubt that the sight of martial prowess displayed by the kingdom's brave warriors pleases her eye. And honor... you yourself fight day in and day out with the creatures of the crater, Lady Sanjore. Are they guided by honor? On the battlefield, only a proud warrior who believes in the honesty of his opponent would neglect an advantage. Ideal conditions for combat do exist, no argument there, but relying on that is a sure path to an early grave. The contests organized by Her Majesty allow us to hone our skills in fighting the strongest warriors of the south and surrounded by the most dangerous opponents — it's actually not a bad training, even if for the amusement of the public, with all the drawbacks that entails.

User Avatar
#8177
Auto-translated

Stephania flies and shoots at Lorican.
Lorican takes 80-14=66 damage (164/230). Bleeding +.
Axel restores 77 HP (190/190) (3/5).
Nelia strikes Lorican.
Lorican takes 130-14=116 damage (48/230).
Gingkink strikes Nelia.
Nelia takes (85+130+85+95+130)*0.5-53=209 damage (-29/180).
Orvald, Axel, and Stephania each lose 10 Spirit.
Tarantos strikes Axel.
Axel takes 100-64=36 damage (154/190).
Whitecalm shoots at Axel, but misses once again.

Ничто не возникает из ничего и ничто не пропадает бесследно.
Если где-то чего-то убудет, то в другом месте добавится.

(Закон сохранения).

User Avatar
#8179
Auto-translated

Round 12.

Lorican steps back, loses 10 HP and restores 115 HP (153/230) (2/5).

[23] Lorican: HP (48/230), Spirit (137/180), AP (5/7), Flask (5/5). Bleeding.
[20] Orvald: HP (170/200), Spirit (130/200), AP (2/6), Flask (5/5).
[20] Ferlyuts: HP (200/200), Spirit (140/200), AP (6/6), Flask (5/5).
[18] Stefania: HP (213/230), Spirit (60/130), AP (0/5), Flask (5/5); pegasus: HP (250/250). Flying.
[18] Axel: HP (154/190), Spirit (80/150), AP (5/5), Flask (3/5).
[13] Gingkink: HP (249/380), Spirit (132/180), AP (3/3), Flask (2/5).
[10] Tarantos: HP (300/300), Spirit (12/150), AP (0/3), Flask (5/5).
[10] Whitecalm: HP (300/300), Spirit (212/250), AP (3/3), Flask (4/5).

Orvald's turn.

Attachments 1
1 file attached • Total size: 27.8 KB

Ничто не возникает из ничего и ничто не пропадает бесследно.
Если где-то чего-то убудет, то в другом месте добавится.

(Закон сохранения).

User Avatar
#8180
Auto-translated

05.03.297 — a melee in honor of Deus Mariarnelia's birthday

 

Round 11

Lorican successfully struck Orvald with his blade. However, when the Knight of the Golden Tower swung his hammer at Perfection, the latter blocked the damage at the last moment with his defensive arm blades.

Realizing that I was safe in the air for now, I also shot at Lorican. The arrow that lodged in the northerner's shoulder not only wounded him but also caused open bleeding. It could be considered that at this stage he was practically a dead man.

Nelia also struck the Knight of Perfection. He failed to dodge her axe as well. But unfortunately, that was her last action in the arena.

It took Gingkink just one successful sword swing to deprive our squad of Joy. This even slightly affected our morale, but no one really had time to grieve.

Axel, who had drawn the opponents' interest as the main target, once again restored his health. While he was recovering, he was attacked again by Tarantos and Jason. The Knight of Valor's sword hit its mark, but the Knight of Imperturbability's arrow went wide. On that note, the round ended.

Графомания путешественника

Хроники сражений и эссе

In reply to Нэйко
User Avatar
#8183
Auto-translated
Neiko

Is there any point in me doing a reposition in the sky? No one can even hit me right now, right?

What "reposition"?

Ничто не возникает из ничего и ничто не пропадает бесследно.
Если где-то чего-то убудет, то в другом месте добавится.

(Закон сохранения).

In reply to Happy Life
User Avatar
#8184
Auto-translated
Happy Life

Isn't it time for the enemies to turn on each other?.. 🤔

The guys got upset because they now have no chance...

Ничто не возникает из ничего и ничто не пропадает бесследно.
Если где-то чего-то убудет, то в другом месте добавится.

(Закон сохранения).

User Avatar
#8185
Auto-translated

I should have spent her OD after all. But oh well...

We retreat with Axel as far up as possible, swap sides so that Tarantos hits me. I use the horn. I want Tarantos to surrender.

Nay, you can shoot at Ferlyukha, maybe the blood will proc. Or at Ginga, 'cause he's been getting on my nerves already.


Be strong. Believe
User Avatar
#8186
Auto-translated

Orwald takes to his heels, again blowing some horn... OD (1/6).
Ferlyuts: miss.
Tarantos: -10 spirit.
Lorican: miss.
Gingking: -10 spirit.
Whitecalm: -10 spirit.

Ferlyuts goes.

Stephanie's turn.

Attachments 1
1 file attached • Total size: 27.3 KB

Ничто не возникает из ничего и ничто не пропадает бесследно.
Если где-то чего-то убудет, то в другом месте добавится.

(Закон сохранения).

In reply to kcfgogbfalgfl
User Avatar
#8187
Auto-translated
kcfgogbfalgfl

- And do you have such a one among you? I haven't had the pleasure of making their acquaintance. Listen, let's be honest here — I thought the rumors about your Lady were exaggerated, but from what I've observed myself, they're close to reality. How does it happen that she's still functioning? With the utmost respect, surely people must have had the desire more than once, you know what I mean. Human patience is a fairly elastic thing, but still not infinite. There must have been individual malcontents, maybe even more than a few. Is it simply her luck? Her security contingent is clearly limited. Though what can I say, the woman is a sight to behold. Maybe that's her secret? And the fact that she's a descendant of Their Malevolence, highly respected in knowledgeable circles. If it were a man, he might not be at the helm anymore — there are plenty of unhinged folks around. Eh... and she really is luxurious to look at, anyone would want such a one at their side. How did it come to pass that she, well, you know, ended up that way?

- Sir, I'm not an expert in human psychology, but I suppose it's a combination of factors — fear, apathy, laziness, anything really; people in general are very reluctant to go against the current. And if I were you, I'd stay away from her — you truly won't survive if you pique her interest.

- Yes, speaking of luck, in some ways I wasn't so fortunate today. Do you believe in luck? I generally don't, really, but go figure — they broke a little thingamajig, and right then I clearly miscalculated something, — he shows a smashed coin — the squire's token. - There, if you don't mind, was the very face of Silia herself. Rare minting. You look at it, and it's as if luck really can leave a person in some ways. Or maybe it's all in our heads. I'm thinking, could some charm take its place, against poison? Do they even work, or is it just warming up the goyim? I think it's better to just strengthen one's immunity, maybe consume more greens or herbal breast tea. You probably know all about it, if you've studied medicine.

- Against poison you need to build up tolerance, not drink greens and herbal teas, but you're too old for that already. Try again when you become younger.

- And I'm not old at all, I'm in the prime of my life. Watch what I can do — op-la! — Vargas juggled both knives with the precision of a hawk, not only not dropping them, but perfectly maintaining the arc's shape to the millimeter. - But never mind, I'll still find a youth elixir. Look, they're researching something over there on that island, sweating away, advancing science. And then we'll harden ourselves against poison too.

My sword, my trusted ally, unphased by my aspect.
In reply to Arandor
User Avatar
#8188
Auto-translated
Arandor

I should have spent her OD after all. But oh well..

Retreating with Axel as far up as possible, switching sides so that Tarantos hits me. Using the horn. I want Tarantos to surrender

Nay, you can shoot at Ferlukha, maybe bleed will proc. Or Ginga, 'cause he's been getting on my nerves already

No problem, whichever enemy annoys you, we'll hit that one. Well, except for me and the pegasus)) and also while Ferlutzp's protection is still up. That's suicide.

Графомания путешественника

Хроники сражений и эссе