Skip to content

Knights of Tezoth

No ratings yet — be the first to rate!
User Avatar
#8926
Auto-translated

What adorable servants. I hope they just die quickly and Karneya doesn't do anything like that to them.


— I... I-I want to go on a d-date with your new servant, milady! — Kramran blurted out, blushing deeply.

A stifling silence fell over the hall for a while.

Lucky for him that he's not my servant. For that he'd get at least 10 lashes with a whip. The Sithians need neither magic nor troops to conquer Tezoth. Just send in more Sithian women. The heels themselves will cut down all the disobedient for a chance to kiss a shoe. God, how I hate men...

Небо – мольбы не ждёт
Небо – угроз не слышит
Небо – ведёт особый счёт
Небо – тебя найдёт


⚔︎ Рыцари Тезота: Персонажи | События ⚔︎

По вопросам модерации: [email protected]