Connection ErrorBad RequestThis page went staleSession ExpiredSign in requiredForbiddenNot FoundToo Many RequestsServer ErrorBad GatewayService UnavailableGateway TimeoutHTTP Version Not Supported
Session Expired
Your session has expired. Please log in to continue.
Sign in required
You need an account to do that. Sign in or create one — it only takes a minute.
This page went stale
Your security token was rejected, usually because the page sat open too long or you signed in elsewhere. Nothing was saved. Reload the page and try again.
Request Failed
We encountered an issue while processing your request.
Please check your internet connection and try again.
And this Daedra seems to be immortal - https://c2n.me/47WqNCw I barely defeated her on the same day, after 5 attempts, I used so many troops against her, and she immediately had that much on her next turn.
And now there's some kind of invasion https://c2n.me/47Wr7F9. More meat is attacking unexpectedly; it's a shame that it's harder to attack him under Zoltan, he has an annoying special ability.
It would have been good to have a mine with a stone resource at the beginning. And why is Zoltan so buff, like Tarzan, with a bunch of troops? I lost...
Absolutely not. I was too lazy to fix the nature magic and wizardry for Markel, so I charged in with a saber. And here we are. Never mind. I'm starting over.
Added 1 minute ago
So, as in the title. I decided to play with just one hero. I'll start developing another one now.
Well, as the title says. I decided to play through with just one main hero. I'll start leveling up another one soon.
I hope the message in the header didn't mislead anyone. You can hire as many secondary heroes as you want. It's just not recommended to keep them "inside" the cities or in the Sanctuary while the main quests are being completed.
Now it's clear. I always play with a maximum of two heroes. It's much easier with two on this map. Everything is going smoothly now. But! They offer either a Warlock or humans as the second hero. Is there no way to have Necromancer allies? Well... at least a spare Casper?)) Is that impossible? I grabbed the Ring of the Nibelungs (related to machines) in the Dragon Factory. I really want Casper))
Added 24 minutes later
Something needs to be done about the stone. I can't build anything properly.
Yes, there's plenty of stone – I had enough lying around to build skeletons, 3 Guilds, Zombie Ogres, Ghost Ogres, Princes, a Castle, and a Stronghold (I recently upgraded the Stronghold and Castle – I didn't have enough mercury for the Ghost Ogres). I'm really short on mercury and sulfur – I had to trade for mercury at a local outpost, and I'll have to do the same for liches. But there's no mercury for elementals, and I have no idea about dragons. It's a shame that I can't build a Capitol yet.
I fought off the weaklings, upgraded the Mentor's Tower, and now I have a Knight level 19 and a Markel level 26 – https://c2n.me/47WE5O4https://c2n.me/47WE7pJhttp://c2n.me/47WE71Phttps://c2n.me/47WEeb5
Markel's army has 72 Princes, and the Knight has everything else https://c2n.me/47WE92t – that's +1 growth. I'm going to attack the Necropolis. I just need to find one more Sand Cloak so that the Knight's general confusion and domination skills can work.
I guess the resource scarcity is intentional – it's designed so that you're short on 3 types of resources, and the Guild is only level 3, and there's no Capitol, to make it more challenging. There's a mill near the ship, but I'm afraid to raid it – a Necromancer could show up at any moment and beat me up.
I don't really want to be running around with Zombie Ogres and Ghost Ogres, but the Guild Fort isn't far away
I completed the game with the hero in 92 days (and received the Thunderlord). The first part of the game was quite enjoyable. However, it would be good to warn players in advance about the deadlines for neutralizing traitors and the possible consequences of failing to complete this task (specify it in the conditions). The subsequent parts of the game did not appeal to me at all: fighting against a hero that I had leveled up myself, running away from demon monsters, and hiding in a temple, and finally, breaking through an incredibly strong undead garrison in the final battle with a small army. This last battle was perhaps one of the most difficult I have ever fought. Since the "Subjugation" skill of the hero did not work (or it doesn't exist at all), I had to use "Berserk" until only dragons remained, and then, hiding behind the "Wall of Swords" with the surviving squad, gradually resurrect the fallen, create phantoms, and use "Dispel" (so they wouldn't retaliate) to kill the enemy. In general, I have mixed feelings, but this does not diminish the author's work, for which I am very grateful.
It would take about two weeks to obtain the key in the water temple. The first time, I did it that way, but I ended up facing a Marcol that was too powerful, which wasn't ideal. So, a quick raid sometimes pays off.
Markel turned out to be very powerful - 111 dragons, 197 towers, 408 liches, 981 vampires, 1635 ghosts, 3084 zombies, 4206 skeletons. I miscalculated when switching to the Dungeon faction; I should have switched to the Mentor faction and replaced the imps, succubi, and devils in the guild fort. He has 2 magic items, all the Dungeon creatures, and all my artifacts, including the staff. The Sandro's Cloak is not equipped - vampirism removes its control effect. I'll replay from the beginning of the second part; it's difficult, but possible - there's a Sanctuary available.
By the way, you can gain experience through battles in the passage - I had Necropolis units fight several battles (I went to fight dragons and the Temple before the quest, then a second time, but they didn't let me in the second time). Sigrif is missing 1 skill point; maybe it's worth having 2-3 extra battles.
And Sigrif doesn't have Wave of Fire and Devil's Chain.
And why does Devil's Strike suddenly not transfer through the Scholar??? In the Sigrif3 campaign, I found it in the guild.