That's all well and good, but what does it have to do with the plot?
Which installment of the Heroes series had the best campaign storyline for you?
Auto-translated
Which installment of Heroes had the best campaign storyline for you?
Voters could pick more than one answer, so each share is out of 148 voters and the totals add up to more than 100%.
reducing the role of magic and increasing the role of melee combat (balance is needed:) )
too many hero skills (in principle, this is not bad, but if you increase the campaign by, say, 10 times)
Sorry for the off-topic...
Hmm... I've always thought the opposite... it's hard to imagine a decent hero without at least one school of magic, and I often level up Necromancers and Wizards with 2 magic skills... And a Warlock with two magic skills is also a viable option...
Sorry for the off-topic...
Why level up everything? Choose what you need most. ;) And besides, the more skills, the more leveling options, the more interesting the game. :)
I don't like the campaigns because you have to play with the same hero.
The Restoration of Erathia and Heroes 5.

