Connection ErrorBad RequestThis page went staleSession ExpiredSign in requiredForbiddenNot FoundToo Many RequestsServer ErrorBad GatewayService UnavailableGateway TimeoutHTTP Version Not Supported
Session Expired
Your session has expired. Please log in to continue.
Sign in required
You need an account to do that. Sign in or create one — it only takes a minute.
This page went stale
Your security token was rejected, usually because the page sat open too long or you signed in elsewhere. Nothing was saved. Reload the page and try again.
Request Failed
We encountered an issue while processing your request.
Please check your internet connection and try again.
Error Details:
Share Link
Which installment of the Heroes series had the best campaign storyline for you?Auto-translated
It's best in the 3rd and 5th installments! Well, the 2nd one is also good, just saying. And in the 4th one (even though I didn't vote for it), I liked a certain... feeling of an impending storm, or something like that. First, a new world, everyone is happy (that they at least survived), they settle in, and so on. Then, the impending storm. You can already feel something like that... you won't be happy for long. And then, the winds of war - a crazy battle, the destruction of everything around...
In my opinion, the best storylines are in Heroes of Might and Magic III and V, while Heroes of Might and Magic IV has no worthwhile plot. Heroes of Might and Magic II had a decent plot and videos for its time, but I didn't really like the plot of Heroes of Might and Magic I; it's quite empty, and I think it's missing about 2 MB of plot text.
Одна древняя легенда гласит, Что темный дракон весь мир покорит, Темный дракон - безликая тень, Теперь навсегда ночь сменит день. Он свергнет всех местных Богов, Ни сила, ни воля не сдержат его. Рыцарь, король - все одно для него, С ним в битве исчезнет и зло, и добро.
Я избран носить Клинок, ибо он продолжение моей руки... Я избран идти во тьме, ибо она моя сущность... Я избран вершить правосудие, ибо клинок карает неправых... ...И не служит тому кто неправ!
I like the third, fourth, and fifth installments. I just didn't play the first and second much; after the third, I moved on to the fourth, but didn't really get into it. Also, the storyline in Chronicles is good.
Added after 55 minutes
I like the third, fourth, and fifth installments. I just didn't play the first and second much; after the third, I moved on to the fourth, but didn't really get into it. Also, the storyline in Chronicles is good.
Тому, кто сражается с монстрами, нужно сильно постараться, чтобы самому не превратиться в монстра. Клан "Вершители Асхана" - "Masters of Ashan"
I liked the third game, especially the Chronicles of Heroes, and the fifth game.
Достоинство человека определяется тем, каким путем он идет к цели, а не тем, достигнет ли он ее.;) Демократия есть одурачивание народа при помощи народа ради блага народа.(Уайльд Оскар)
1 - well...heh...no comments :)
2 - the original campaign is great :smile54:, but the rarity price wasn't very appealing.
3 - :smile54: the original and all the expansions
4 - in my opinion, the most interesting and well-written campaign, it's like a book :rolleyes:
5 - :smile07: (interesting due to the colorful videos, but compared to the other parts, it's just okay, it's bad that it's linear, and Ashan is also a drawback, IMHO!)
6 - The campaign is good, compared to the 5th one, but again, the one huge drawback is Ashan! (it's a pity that it's not in the poll)))
In general, I voted for 2, 3, and 4.
Added 3 minutes later
Oh, damn! I forgot about Chronicles, the plot is just excellent!...It's a pity that it's not in the voting...
In the second game, I rarely played through the Campaigns. In the third game, I did play through them, but the level of quality was different. For example, "Armageddon's Blade," in my opinion, is incredibly boring; all the missions boil down to "take a large number of your cities and use them to capture a bunch of enemy cities." I completed many missions, but I couldn't endure this nightmare. However, "The Rise of the Barbarian" in SoD was very enjoyable; I wrote the reasons somewhere in the third game section. In the fourth game, I only played the expansion pack Campaigns (of the first and second expansions), and I didn't notice anything interesting. In the fifth game, there's a high-quality and well-thought-out plot; they often give interesting tasks, and the cutscenes create a unique atmosphere. The endings are a drawback; they don't seem to know how to make them. The fact that all the heroes become kings and queens is comical. But, setting that aside, it has everything: clever plans and intrigues, psychology... I voted for Heroes 5. I'm hesitant to draw conclusions about the sixth game, but what I played (the prologue, the first mission for Irina, and the first mission for the Orcs) didn't leave a pleasant impression. -------- As for the "Chronicles," there were some good Campaigns, as I recall. Although I only completed one to the end: "Master of Elements."
I played through it, but the difficulty level is different. For example, "Armageddon's Blade" seems incredibly boring to me; all the missions boil down to "take a large number of your cities and use them to capture a bunch of enemy cities." I completed many missions, but I couldn't stand this nightmare. But "Birth of a Barbarian" in SoD was very, very enjoyable; I wrote the reasons somewhere in the section about the third game.
I liked КА more than SoD the Dragon campaign, etc.