I can't download that map; it redirects me to the homepage.
Walkthroughs for custom maps.
Auto-translated
Map details
- maxuta
- Seven Seals
- Paragon
- camp004
- The Lost Empire (Zagubione Imperium)
- wrota-czasu
- Великая Война Dragon's
- Das Weltreich II
- 007 chases Dr No (v 12 2006)
- Gates of Wonder
- The Last Crusade v3.1
- Astral Venice
- La reconquista de Viduan
- Start of the Apocalypse (SoD)
- tlc v3.4RC
- tlc v3.4RC2
- tlc v3.4RC3
- °чєЪХЯХэК °ж2.1
- 6424УўРЫ <
- tlc v3.4RC4
- tlc v3.4RC7
- Klucz do Twierdzy
- zemsta-mutare
- Zemsta Mutare (оригинал и исправления)
- The Forces of Evil
- jeday otvetka
- jeday otvetka maps
- God Eater I
- God Eater II
- Lord Rings
- 壮志雄心
- whencf
- --!!! new features
- 勇者闯天关(BT)版
- 珍妮弗环梦之旅(情之祭奠)
- УўРЫОЮµР
- racing
- tlc
- йи
- Road to Destruction BT Improved
- Sword Saga (corrected)
- War of titans (lite edition)
- dunkler horizont
- Hell Verses Heaven (corrected)
- matrix-by-unknown
- 新锦绣天下 / New Splendid World
- test
- Magical Generation I
- Bloody Fight Bloody War
- Brave without Fear
- Shan Hai Legend
- Brave without Fear
- Ascension v1.1
- 100 years Woxin
- 绝地反击(铁人版)/ Jedi Strikes Back (Iron Man Edition)
- Audaciousness
- Audaciousness
- Breaking Wind and Waves (CHI)
- 100 years Woxin
- Tree of the World-BT (CHI)
- Leap Forward-BT (CHI)
- Alcatraz Escape V2.0Rus
- Unleashing the Bloodthirsty v2
- Never Give Up (CHI)
- Journey-BT (CHI)
- Cai Yan's Adventure (CHI)
- посещаем палатки ключника
- 荒原上的英雄完善测试版(高难)
- C- Shadows of the Forest
- C- Shadows of the Forest
- 荒原上的英雄完善测试版(高难)
- 南征北战正式版
- PvE Arena
Attached
Thx
They are displayed incorrectly in the inventory, which is amusing.
I'm not sure yet if I'll try the idea of freeing Rusty or if I'll go for a more straightforward playthrough in the style of Dundee (plus Dessa and Fat). I want to play both options, the question is whether I'll have enough time and enthusiasm.
I looked at the post dates in that Xiedu walkthrough that took 79 days. It took the author exactly two years: from 2013-3-9 to 2015-3-9. That's intense.
So, it takes about a couple of months of real time.
Added 8 minutes later
Regarding Wayfarer, I found a walkthrough from Chinese players that took 3 months of in-game time, so there's probably little point in trying to improve anything in that direction.
Added after 47 minutes
The author of the walkthrough, Xiedu, mentions in his third post in the thread that 79 days is the theoretical minimum time to complete this map, considering the logistics involved.
No idea.
Added after 47 minutes
The author of the Xiedu walkthrough, completed in 79 days, writes in his third post in the thread that 79 days is the theoretical minimum for this map in terms of logistics.
If he's right, there's nothing to improve, which is a shame. And since it's a different version now, there's even less point.
Added after 45 minutes
With the Fat ransom on Metatasker, you don't have to give up the Blade of Armageddon, as he has combat magic to take down one Wizard. This is if you're not playing with the expectation of redeeming Rusty. Right now, I'm at 117, and I really want to play a straightforward game, saving the Rusty option for the future.
Right now, I'm at level 117 and really want to play a straightforward game.
I'm not 100% sure that the option with Rasty is feasible; there are some unclear aspects.
In his third post in the thread, the author of the Xiedu walkthrough, completed in 79 days, writes that 79 days is the theoretical minimum for this map, considering its logistics.