Connection ErrorBad RequestThis page went staleSession ExpiredSign in requiredForbiddenNot FoundToo Many RequestsServer ErrorBad GatewayService UnavailableGateway TimeoutHTTP Version Not Supported
Session Expired
Your session has expired. Please log in to continue.
Sign in required
You need an account to do that. Sign in or create one — it only takes a minute.
This page went stale
Your security token was rejected, usually because the page sat open too long or you signed in elsewhere. Nothing was saved. Reload the page and try again.
Request Failed
We encountered an issue while processing your request.
Please check your internet connection and try again.
No, this is exactly where it belongs, because I want to know what prevents adding a new race to the game. After all, if it were possible to add them, there wouldn't be a need for replacements.
Added 2 minutes later It's a bit of everything, but I have a specific goal, and the authors or sources of the mods in the header might be able to help me with its implementation.
This is where discussions about existing mods or sharing your own take place. If you're preparing to create a new one, it belongs in the section above. I'll move all the discussion there soon.
This is where finished mods are discussed or submitted. If you are preparing to create a new one, that goes in the section above. I will move all the discussion there soon.
Hello everyone, could someone help me out? I want to make some changes to the skill wheel, but I can't find how to edit it. I think the central perk for humans is too weak, and the path to it for mages doesn't seem very logical. Could you tell me where the file containing the skill wheel is located?
Thanks in advance!
Could you please tell me the path to the file containing the skill tree data?
data.pak\GameMechanics\RefTables\Skills.xdb
... И древний лес, роскошен и печален, Блистает там воздушностью прогалин. Но между кедров, полных тишиной, Расщелина по склону ниспадала. О, никогда под бледною луной Так пышен не был тот уют лесной...
I need your help again. I decided to figure out some hero perks and specializations. I spent 2 days unsuccessfully searching for the right document. I downloaded the TE mod and new heroes for comparison, and as I understand it, all the changes are implemented using custom scripts. I would like to know if I understood everything correctly, or if there is a file in the Data folder where I can simply change some values.
(I couldn't find any files in the game that contained the actual perk values, for example, what the initial leadership gives as a bonus, like +1 to daily growth).
Let's say I liked the changes in TE regarding troop gathering and the treasurer skill.
Troop Gathering
A skill that increases the weekly growth of creatures. For the effect to take place, the hero must be in the city on the last day of the week.
Up to level 5, it increases by {3, 2, 1, 0, 0, 0, 0}
Up to level 10, it increases by {4, 3, 2, 0, 0, 0, 0}.
Up to level 15, it increases by {6, 4, 2, 0, 0, 0, 0}
Up to level 20, it increases by {10, 5, 2, 1, 0, 0, 0}
Up to level 25, it increases by {12, 8, 3, 2, 1, 0, 0}
Up to level 30, it increases by {15, 9, 5, 2, 1, 1, 0}
Upon reaching level 30 and above, it increases by {18, 10, 6, 3, 2, 1, 1}
Coefficient for Orcs - 0.7, for Dungeon - 0.7, for Necropolis - 0.5
Treasury Management
The hero brings 250 gold to the treasury daily + 20 for each hero level.
Presumably, in data.pak\GameMechanics\Creature\Heroes, you need to change the line Creature_Town. I repeat: presumably. And there are no Rune Mages or Barbarians there.